What type of Mobile Phone do you have?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Bored at the moment, so decided to make this thread.

I myself have a Nokia 9210;

Image for

Big bulky, but makes up for it by letting me play Doom on it. And for the sheer "nyeh" factor when someone comments on the size and I open it up Smilie

Et vous?

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

ah my phone is build in a similar form as yours

LG's the V [first model - not the new En-V]

and word to the reaction when I flip that sucker open.

Oh, and the speakers ROCK!Smilie

Rooolllll OUT!
Whos space?! MY SPACE!!
Currently Playing: MKart Wii|CoD 4 [S/N:MistaSergio]|GTA IV
!Wii Rocker!

I use either my Samsung T100 or my Nokia 3401, depends which one is charged up. I guess we're all lo-tech, but the 3410 is 't3h l33t' =]

i dont know what my phone is. a Nokia, newer then a 3410, has a camera just about which is about 0.0003 mega pixel. and a torch. no video or bluetooth.

cost me a fiver. ive never had credit on it, i use it as a number library and people phone me.

Mines the Motorolla KRZR...i cant be arsed to get a pic, but im sure uve all seen the adverts.

Nice, small...girly...comes withs own little bag for the love of god! But it does the job.

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Motorola L6. Crap phone.

^^ looks pretty slick tho!

Rooolllll OUT!
Whos space?! MY SPACE!!
Currently Playing: MKart Wii|CoD 4 [S/N:MistaSergio]|GTA IV
!Wii Rocker!
Image for

Retro FTW...

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Sony Ericsson K800i.. when my new one from the insurance company comes through the post. (Not sure the two weeks wait was entirely worth the 5 seconds of unadulterated joy of throwing it at the wall..oh well)

Samsung E900

Hello!

I use it to ring people up, send text messages and occasionally play an appalling Columns clone called Nature Park which seems to run at about 5fps, like all mobile phone games I've played.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

I have the same phone Grumbler has--but it is just an emergency phone. I only use it when were on vacation.

Nokia 6230i

Image for

Really good phone.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I have a Nokia 3100, it serves all the needs I need it for. It's also nice and small.

I have a 3310. I kick arse

>_>

I love it.

Samsung D500

Used to have a w800i but the battery stopped working. Got this for free as it was my Mum's old one. Good phone, in my opinion. Smilie

Yeah, I used to have a Samsung and now my gf dus, nice phonezorz!.

Why does everyone use Nokia? Urgh, I got fed up with mine - too bulky, slow and lacked a lot of potential (6600). Now I have a S-E W810i.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I have an NEC 616, NEC 616v, Nokia 3310, Nokia 7210, 2 Sagem... My-blah blahs, Motorola 550 (e550? t550? something like that) and another NEC one.

I don't use any of them because I hardly ever ever go out of the house, so they can ring me on our house phone or send me an email/MSN message.

More reasons don't use any of them because no-one rings me because I don't give my number out to anyone because if I do I get loads of "txt msgs" instead of them calling me, and the fact that I have a watch for the time. Smilie

For the sake of Fantasy, bring Fantasy to life.
Ico is a cool game, it's just not that many people give it a chance.
My IGN Game Collection (almost fully updated) ♥ ♣ It's Wii60 in our house. ♣

Tin Can Man, what are you doing mate? You're bored - that's fine, have a survey to find out if Value Baked Beans are up to Heinz standards, or ask how big peoples' balls are - anything. But phones?

People are posting I guess. What do I knowSmilie

Less posty, more gamey.

Lightmare said:
3220I love it.

Same as me, but mine is white and the rubber thingies on the edges will very soon fall off.Smilie
I really like that phone. Got a Samus piccie at the back.Smilie

I've got on Alltel Motorola Razr V3m.

Cheap little turds...they want me to pay $30 for a kit to hook my phone to the computer. I found a cheap one off amazon, official and everything, just used. Haven't got it to work yet though. After I install it, it says something about it can't detect my mobile device. I've got my phone hooked up straight to the computer through a usb cable just like I'm supposed to! Oh well, at least I got it cheap...

Btw, does anyone have suggestions about my problem? Smilie

Otherwise, my phone is good enough. I don't like having the same phone as half of the people in my school, and I don't care for the ergonomics, but it was a Christmas present and a heck of a lot better than my old one.

( Edited on 19.01.2007 03:32 by TAG )

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Marzy said:
I have a Nokia 3100, it serves all the needs I need it for. Its also nice and small.

I had this one, now my brother has it.

Lightmare said:
3220I love it.

Now I have this one, exact same colour and everything, except mines a little more broken with regards to the plastic light bits on the side. Smilie

Rarely charged either.

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.