Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Bandwidth/Site Issues

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 22:09
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

Hey guys,

Annoyingly we've surged in out bandwidth usage in the last week or so.

Earlier this month it looked like we'd be on track for our limit, but for some reason we've been using up to 8GB a day at times. Been in communication with our host, so hopefully we can arrange something or they can take a look closer at where it's all going. In the meantime I've been looking at some dedi-server solutions and will likely make a switch if needed.

Apologies in advance if the site does go down before the end of the month.

Just to keep you guys in the loop,
J

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

C3's really growing it seems. Smilie

Anything found out yet? How can we be of help, jb?

I find your lack of faith disturbing!
Guest 25.04.2007 12:53#4

Stop browsing the forum and go outside, probably.

It's Nirbis' fault for giving C3 exclusives.

I think I should stop the anti nirbis trolling now.

{ Monkey Wii. ~ Nirbis Hater ~ Nintendo Fanboy }
I HERD U LIEK TEH MUDKIPZ?

jb said:
for some reason weve been using up to 8GB a day at times.

That's a lot of pornSmilie

Grab your dick and doule-clickSmilie

Temporarily banned until further notice.

oldschool said:
jb said:for some reason weve been using up to 8GB a day at times.
Thats a lot of pornSmilieGrab your dick and doule-clickSmilie

Ya RIGHT!
C3 is the safest site around!


My Life & blog: Random Thoughts, Photos, stuff, videos and links
site|blog|twitter

Da Internet is porn, grab your dick and double-click.... porn porn PORN!

Perhaps Gastrian's idea of funding the site should be put in place...anyone here willing to donate to some money to the site through jb?


twitter: @bensoutham

No.

adverts plx

( Edited on 26.04.2007 22:27 by Frazzle.d )

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Frazzle.d said:
No.adverts plx( Edited on 26.04.2007 22:27 by Frazzle.d )

They don't reap as much as you'd think.


twitter: @bensoutham

Aww that sucks... no C3... Smilie how much does a new server cost JB???

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Sell review copies.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Well, to help things out I have tried not to visit the site as much now. I don't post as much and all I really do is check up on the latest news. I also use 'C3 Wii' on my computer to help save bandwidth. I don't really care what the site looks like, I'd rather have a site that looks basic than have no site that's full of fancy graphics and you should too.

I know I'm a traitor for doing this, but I have also been visiting ONM forums instead, this is also to help with C3's bandwidth. Sure it has a lot of idiots, but some of the members on there are nice, in fact better than some of the idiots on C3 (not naming any).

I'm doing my part, now it's up to the rest of you.

( Edited on 27.04.2007 10:08 by Marzy )

Marzy said:
Well, to help things out I have tried not to visit the site as much now. I dont post as much and all I really do is check up on the latest news. I also use C3 Wii on my computer to help save bandwidth. I don't really care what the site looks like, I'd rather have a site that looks basic than have no site that's full of fancy graphics and you should too.I know Im a traitor for doing this, but I have also been visiting ONM forums instead, this is also to help with C3s bandwidth. Sure it has a lot of idiots, but some of the members on there are nice, in fact better than some of the idiots on C3 (not naming any).Im doing my part, now its up to the rest of you.( Edited on 27.04.2007 10:08 by Marzy )

Uh...

No Marzy. Good work man, you're a brilliant example to all and your heart's in the right place.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Marzy is the new Jesus.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Frazzle.d said:
Marzy said:Well, to help things out I have tried not to visit the site as much now. I dont post as much and all I really do is check up on the latest news. I also use C3 Wii on my computer to help save bandwidth. I don't really care what the site looks like, I'd rather have a site that looks basic than have no site that's full of fancy graphics and you should too.I know Im a traitor for doing this, but I have also been visiting ONM forums instead, this is also to help with C3s bandwidth. Sure it has a lot of idiots, but some of the members on there are nice, in fact better than some of the idiots on C3 (not naming any).Im doing my part, now its up to the rest of you.( Edited on 27.04.2007 10:08 by Marzy )
Uh...No Marzy. Good work man, youre a brilliant example to all and your hearts in the right place.

Was that sarcasm? If so, your now included in my 'C3 list of idiots' along with Grumbler.

( Edited on 27.04.2007 11:05 by Marzy )

BURNED

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Grumbler said:
BURNED

Care to explain?

Marzy said:
Frazzle.d said:
Marzy said:Well, to help things out I have tried not to visit the site as much now. I dont post as much and all I really do is check up on the latest news. I also use C3 Wii on my computer to help save bandwidth. I don't really care what the site looks like, I'd rather have a site that looks basic than have no site that's full of fancy graphics and you should too.I know Im a traitor for doing this, but I have also been visiting ONM forums instead, this is also to help with C3s bandwidth. Sure it has a lot of idiots, but some of the members on there are nice, in fact better than some of the idiots on C3 (not naming any).Im doing my part, now its up to the rest of you.( Edited on 27.04.2007 10:08 by Marzy )
Uh...No Marzy. Good work man, youre a brilliant example to all and your hearts in the right place.
Was that sarcasm? If so, your now included in my C3 list of idiots along with Grumbler.( Edited on 27.04.2007 11:05 by Marzy )

No I really meant what I said.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Marzy said:
Grumbler said:BURNED
Care to explain?

Sarcasm. As if to say that being put on the same regard as Grumbles would make me //.o

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Smilie

C3 is a sexy place. Ads aren't sexy. Even the sexy ones. I haven't ever paid for sexiness before, but I might be willing to make an exception for JB. He's sexy.

And Marzy, has this list o' idiots been published? Where might I procure a copy?

Less posty, more gamey.

artmonkey said:
SmilieC3 is a sexy place. Ads arent sexy. Even the sexy ones. I havent ever paid for sexiness before, but I might be willing to make an exception for JB. Hes sexy.And Marzy, has this list o idiots been published? Where might I procure a copy?

Not really, it's just in my head, but don't worry; your not on it.

Ads plz. Just nothing like IGN.

where do i pay? this site it really good, better then N-europe...

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Sign up today for blogs, games collections, reader reviews and much more
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Flynnie, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move