Mario Golf | Looking stunning!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Looking at the latest screens of this game I have to say it is looking amazing. I loved the original on the N64 and this is looking to take it to another level. The whole thing is so smooth and the new ideas they are including sound very interesting indeed Smilie

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

I'm really looking forward to it. Looks amazing and should play perfectly too.

am lookin forward to both of the new mario sport installments

mario kart n golf Smilie

Mario Golf ships from DVD Box Office today, in fact - and hopefully I'll have my copy waiting for me when I return home from the US. Personally I can't wait for Mario Tennis, though. The N64 version beat out any other tennis game on the market (yes, even Virtua Tennis 2!), so Camelot surely can't go wrong with this follow-up!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I might actually get Mario Tennis - I really enjoyed the original, sticking with the proper tennis rules, with a few twists and charisma from the Mario franchise. I hope they don't make it a basic rehash, and do add/change areas of the game like they've done with Kart and Golf. Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Ah yes, Mario Tennis, now that was a great game. Me and my mates had many hours of fun listening to Waluigi's service noise [get out a copy and listen to it, hilarious!] anyway, for sure this is one title to look out for on the GameCube. I wonder why we have seen nothing of it on the 'Cube yet... Smilie

True - the only reason I'm definitely getting Mario Golf GC is because I opted to buy Tennis on the N64 instead. Mario Tennis GC will have to be significantly different to the first version, or else I might decide to pass on it this time round...

Tennis was great! Any news if the crazy golf will have things like windmills?

vvJokevv

I'm getting the game tomorrow! Smilie

I liked this a whole lot better than Mario Tennis even though I like to play Tennis more than golf. Smilie

Never Make Fun of Pigs! They have feelings too you know

^^^^^^^^

These things are scary

Roll wrote:
I'm getting the game tomorrow! Smilie

Tell us what you think of it when it arrives Smilie

Guest 30.07.2003#11

Can someone inform me of the release dates for Mario Golf, Tennis and Kart?

Me and my mates had many hours of fun listening to Waluigi's service noise

Ohh yeah! That was great.

The course graphics look lush on medium-quality. Looks like another great game from Ninty!!

MUSE ROCK!! Proud founder of NAAY.

Ronnie wrote:

Tennis is out around now in the States. Golf is due to hit Europe sometime spring next year. Apart from them, I'm not sure.

Guest 30.07.2003#14

Thanks.

WonkeyKong wrote:

Ronnie wrote:

Tennis is out around now in the States. Golf is due to hit Europe sometime spring next year. Apart from them, I'm not sure.

Well, saw some movies of it today Smilie. Looked very difficult with a flaw of chaos, but I guess it's going to turn out all OK after all Smilie. however, I'm not going to buy it, I'm expecting much more multiplayermadness from games like F-Zero GX and Soul Calibur 2 and maybe some Double Dash (Not sure though, Pikmijn 2 multiplayer looks very fun!)

Oh yeah, Pikmin 2, forgot about that being a multi player. It is certainly an excellent looking title. I think the one thing the original was lacking was a co-op mode, and with this and more in Pikmin 2 things can only get better Smilie

Ronnie wrote:

Golf is out in the UK on the 31st October according to Amazon.co.uk, and MK: DD on 28th November...Mario Tennis only has a '2004' date, unfortunately.

Hope that helps! Smilie

I'm not really in to golf, but that games graphics look good!

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

Same here...I don't like watching the sport, and I'm not too fond of playing it either. But I remember playing the original Golf on my old GameBoy and loving it. The videogame versions are so simplistic that they're generally fun...and with the optional extras such as bonus games and multi-player, Mario Golf: TT should be a pretty worthwhile purchase.

This game is great! I got it today and there are so many different things to do! Right now I'm playing the tournament mode and it's really fun. I like using Yoshi Smilie

Never Make Fun of Pigs! They have feelings too you know

^^^^^^^^

These things are scary

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.