C3 at ECTS!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Be excited, be very excited.

Yes we know that Nintendo are not going to be exhibiting at ECTS, well they are taking a bus but that is one of the oddest ideas ever. Anyway, we are carting our asses down to the event, with the exception of Mr. Temperton who will be sunning himself out in Menorca. Anyway, whilst we are there we will be playing all the latest games and getting all the latest indsutry nonce from the people in the know, and seeing as C3 is your site [run by us] we want to know what you want to see. Are there any games at the show that you would like information on, any people [interesting ones, not your mate 'Mike'] you want interviewing for some comments? We will try and get some of it done but we are going to be busy little C3 bees over the time of the event so we are not promising anything!

Keep an eye out for up to the minute ECTS news and views as they happen: 27th-29th August, Earls Court, London!

Regards
Cubed3 Team

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Yep - and our photorapher better not do a "thumb over lens" thing. Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Now would I ever do that? Smilie

Just imagine it though.

First pictures of Mario 128! Only to see a finger over it!

lol

Will try my best guys! Any games you want me to play, pictures of, let me know........ before I go!

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

Good thing I'll be back from holiday at the time of event. I, unfortunately, will not be going. Not my thing, I'm more of a 'sit in study and report on the event' type of person than a 'get off your arse and get down there' type. Smilie

I'm not entirely sure they allow monkeys in anyway... Smilie

It's time to shoot it's way into the Big Leagues. Those who think that we're small fry, well, prepare to munch on some very stale humble pie!

Smilie Smilie

[ Edited by jesusraz on 2003/7/28 21:28 ]

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

jesusraz wrote:
It's time to shoot it's way into the Big Leagues. Those who think that we're small fry, well, prepare to munch on some very stale humble pie!

Smilie Smilie

[ Edited by jesusraz on 2003/7/28 21:28 ]

No site names or people were mentioned in that post above... don't sue us! Smilie Smilie

Your all going? As press or public?

vvJokevv

Lee_S is our main man at the event, as a member of the press (we're pestering him to get a pic of his lovely bardge) - his mate will probably go along with him too.

At the moment, we're also getting coverage from some reporters at a very high profile gaming site, Mad Gamers. News will be posted as soon as it breaks.

bardge?

vvJokevv

Yes Bardge, my new boat.......

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!

I think thats meant to be badge.

Nope.... he meant bardge....

As opposed to a barge......? Smilie

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

Now, Lee i want you to get a nice long (prefrebly about 3 and a half hour) interview with shiguru miyamito.

That should be all. Smilie

hey. im sure if he gets the chance, he certainly will!

Yeah...IF he gets the chance Smilie

which he did not... Smilie Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.