Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

And out of the shadows I come...

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 14:12
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Well, I've been visiting the site and reading the forums for over a year now. Just lurking. So I thought I'd stop being so antisocial and actually post something. Smilie
'Fraid i'm another raging Nintendo fanboy. But I'll try not to make it glaringly obvious. Smilie I'm mainly a Pok

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1453-7061
Senior ModeratorStaff Member

I think I'll like you Smilie

I'm an ex-Nintendo Fanboy (Was self proclaimed until I actually found out what Fanboy meant) So I guess I'm just a huge Nintendo fan Smilie

But I'm defo a Pok

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Smilie Thanks!

Hm...you know...don't think I've ever actually seen a definition of fanboy.

*off to Wikipedia*

First paragraph:
Fanboy is a term used to describe an individual (usually male, though the feminine version fangirl may be used for females) who is utterly devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession, disregarding any factors that differ from their point of view. Fanboys are also typically aggressive and hateful towards the opposing brand or competition of their obsession regardless of its merits or achievements.

Yup.
I can now call myself a fanboy with confidence.Smilie

Welcome to C3! I hope you like it here.

You say you watch Anime? How do you feel about Dragon Ball Z?

Actually, I've never seen it. But I have considered trying it many times. Should I?
I imported Battle Stadium D.O.N recently, so it might be worth watching DBZ at least so I know all of the characters in it. Smilie

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it.

I like mummy's hair.

And you call that coming out? Man... Okay... Well, try reading this! Now, that's coming out!

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the place. I'm pretty new here, too. This is my third day posting. Yay!

Anywho... I love Animes.. my favorites are the Dragon Ball Z series, Vampire Hunter D one and two... Blood, Akira, Speed Grapher, Ninja Scroll, Fist of the North Star, Ghost in the Shell one and two... especially two... and countless others...

Oh, I'm a huge Nintendo Fanboy.. Huge! So Huge, that I've only owned and played Nintendo consoles and games... Huge fan here...

Anyhow... come out some more... You won't believe the things you can say...

lol..I actually read your intro earlier. Pretty cool life you've had so far. Smilie Flying a plane sounds soooo awesome.

Well, I think my fingers would fall off before I managed to type that much...or my Internet would crash and I'd lose it all.Smilie
Also, I really just don't have much more to say about myself. I'm only 18, and as mentioned, my only interests are Nintendo and anime. And I've only started getting into anime recently. Been playing Nintendo consoles since my NES when I was 5 years old. Smilie But yeah, I'm such a fanboy that I won't even buy headphones if they're Sony...but I do respect the opinions of others at least. And I recognise my opinions to be just that...opinions, not fact. Which to be honest, is more than I can say for some Sony fans at my college. Smilie

There, you see, my posts are getting longer already!

JETK said:
And you call that coming out? Man... Okay... Well, try reading this! Now, thats coming out!
Oi! Stop boasting 30 year old boy! Smilie

Yay! More intelligent Nintendo fanboys on the site! I think we need more of them Smilie

Welcome to the site Interact & Enjoy

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Smilie Thanks and will do!

Aww, come here kitt, come come! *puts out some milk and cookies beside a bear trap* I don't want to hurt you, just take you home, bathe you, feed you, hug you and call you George.Smilie

No sorry what? Welcome!Smilie

George, eh? Smilie

Thanks. Smilie

Welcome to the site, stick around and have a good time. Smilie

C3 Moderator

*raises right hand into his forehead* Nintendo Fanboy, Udkedae's reporting Sir! Smilie

All my life has been Nintendo so... "Nintendo Master" should do the trick Smilie

Coming out from the shadows? Quite dramatic don't you think? Smilie

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

'lo

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Welcome and nothing to be ashamed about being a Nintendo fan - the DS and Wii success makes you one of a significant many.

You will get to know that I am the site elder (in age only), but I don't act my ageSmilie Watch out for the fanboy haters, they lurk and troll when you are not lookingSmilie

Temporarily banned until further notice.

Celebi3000 said:
lol..I actually read your intro earlier. Pretty cool life youve had so far. Smilie Flying a plane sounds soooo awesome.Well, I think my fingers would fall off before I managed to type that much...or my Internet would crash and Id lose it all.Smilie Also, I really just dont have much more to say about myself. Im only 18, and as mentioned, my only interests are Nintendo and anime. And Ive only started getting into anime recently. Been playing Nintendo consoles since my NES when I was 5 years old. Smilie But yeah, Im such a fanboy that I wont even buy headphones if theyre Sony...but I do respect the opinions of others at least. And I recognise my opinions to be just that...opinions, not fact. Which to be honest, is more than I can say for some Sony fans at my college. SmilieThere, you see, my posts are getting longer already!

Just 18? Man, I was a pilot when I turned 18! But they wouldn't let me into the clubs for some reason... oh, yeah, it's comin back to me now... I wan't 21. Legal age for drinking in the U.S. That sucks, 'cause, in my country of origin, you could be five years of age and they would have no problems selling you tobacco and rum. My first drink was when I was six... I finished a bottle of wine with my big brother/counsin.

Anyway... you're doing it... you're writing even more... I'm sure that you have lots to say... I mean, being 18 is having many years behind you, doing stuff!

That brings me to the question... besides video games and Anime... what other stuff are you interested on? Do you have a major in college, yet? What do you want to be when you "grow up"? What are your dreams? Besides getting a girl, I suppose Smilie

Anyway... if you feel like reading some more about myself, please read My Vignettes.

I'm sure that you will find them interesting!

Toodloloo!!

I'm not a fanboy as I own Sega hardware, but I am sometimes branded as fanboy because I don't rate Fony or M$ hardware.
My ps2 died near warranty date. the 'help'line was snotty and condescending, fobbing me off with suggestions of expensive dvd cleaners. still didn't work, good old Disc Read Error. great hardware, thanks much!

As a computer user for many years, I laugh at anything M$ 'create'. I know a lot about their alleged nefarious practices and would never ever fund them further. Yes, I run Linux. Linux for the win etc etc.

So as a hardcore Nintendo fan (hey, I own a Panasonic Q!) I will salute all the lurkers, fanboys, fangirls! Why not!

Well, I owned SEGA MegaDrvie, but from 5th gen through most of 6th gen I was a Nintendo fanboy. Still only own Nintendo & SEGA consoles, but I have had little cravings for a 360 from time to time. Mostly for Sonic games. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Have you played Bravely Default yet?
Yes, great game!
Yes, was good.
Yes, didn't like it.
No, it's on my playlist.
No, don't intend to.
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is jb, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move