Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for
Image for

Only League members may post in this thread, or edit posts in this thread. That is the wish of the all-seeing Madam.

BECAUSE OF RECENT BETRAYAL OUR LEAGUE IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING TRUSTWORTHY EMPLOYEES

Welcome to the official thread for the League of Kings, where our aim is to eventually take over the website, and demand that all members have swiveling chairs, and plenty of coffee. We feel that this is lacking and therefore we must act. Leading our entire League are two Kings, SuperLink, known as

As Head of the King's League Army of Domination (K.L.A.D.), I would firstly like to welcome everyone here. Smilie

More importantly though, this army needs TRAINING! I think a good swivel chair race is in order, it's the best kind of exercise there is. Smilie

Excellent work Jacob! A star for my good man, may I request that last minute recruit, "Metroid" be given a rank? He has no objections to the rank of Soldier in the K.L.A.D.

I shall also enter a large post detailing the Kingdoms' History sometime today if there are no objections.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

No objections at all my Good King. Metroid will be entered immediately, and should it please you, you can send me the history for entry on the first post.

Long live the league of Kings! Now get your signatures in order my men. We must look somewhat coherent now that we have officially formed! Smilie

The C3 League of Kings Fort
Designer: Lrrr
Protection: Odd Stairs, Sharks with Laser Beams, Gauntlets
Date of Completion: 19th June 2007,

An impenetrable stronghold where the League of Kings work and carry out orders. Sharks with laser beams prevent any one from attacking the base, or even getting close although they do recognise League members

Propaganda

Smilie Very well then, I Metroid "The Hunter" am honored to be part of this great League, i shall do everything and anything possible for us to be Victorious!

Long Live the KINGS!

Very nice fortress Lrrr, we shall long conduct mutinous activities within the belly of its cold chocolate covered walls!

Everything is falling into place, now if many more C3 members were to leave, then C3 would finally belong to us!

The Battle of Trogdor

At 12:00 pm today, an assault was launched against the most feared member of the SSNT. We attacked with our sharks, but unfortunately a large number were lost. The monster started gloating, but at that point we led a final assault against him using our hoses against the flame breath were we able to defeat him. And when Trogdor increased burnination, Superman saved the day, although all the remaining sharks were lost

Battle Of Trogdor Last Stand

may we remember those we lost in battle:
Shark 1
Shark 2
Shark 3
Shark 4
And all the other heroic little sharks who died for our cause

edit: ignore the video Jambo Posted, he missed out the important ending to the battle

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:08 by Lrrr )

Metroid said:
Smilie Very well then, I Metroid The Hunter am honored to be part of this great League, i shall do everything and anything possible for us to be Victorious!Long Live the KINGS!

Just remember to serve your Officer, Smells like Cheese, and your Kings with respect! Do that and we won't have to have any talks young rip.

EDIT: Good work Lrrr, with the burninator out of the way, nothing can stop us! You're becoming the evil son I never had. Smilie

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:01 by Jacob4000 )

Jacob4000 said:
Metroid said:Smilie Very well then, I Metroid The Hunter am honored to be part of this great League, i shall do everything and anything possible for us to be Victorious!Long Live the KINGS!
Just remember to serve your Officer, Smells like Cheese, and your Kings with respect! Do that and we wont have to have any talks young rip.

Ofcourse im here to serve and protect the KINGs and my officers! Smilie

Where is our other king? And the rest of our members? Are they going to miss the grand opening?

New recruits, make sure you get your signature in order, identifying that you are with us. I'm looking at you Metroid. Smilie

Jacob4000 said:
Where is our other king? And the rest of our members? Are they going to miss the grand opening?New recruits, make sure you get your signature in order, identifying that you are with us. Im looking at you Metroid. Smilie
I'm sure our other recruits must be very busy. It's hard to run a Kingdom & still have time for so many other things a person may want.

Jacob4000 said:
Where is our other king? And the rest of our members? Are they going to miss the grand opening?New recruits, make sure you get your signature in order, identifying that you are with us. Im looking at you Metroid. Smilie

Smilie OK, i'll do it now, but im at my course so i thought ill wait til i go home.

You can get to the custom one with your name later - for now what you have done is fine.

Jacob4000 said:
Very nice fortress Lrrr, we shall long conduct mutinous activities within the belly of its cold chocolate covered walls!

Yeah, like i said i'll do that later, because right now i don't have time do play with my sig!

Sorry, I was out to lunch at one of my many manors.

Everything is running smooth and efficiently I see.
Good work Jacob. May it be noted that, in my absence, Jacob is the stand in King alongside Superlink.

The C3 League of Kings Fort is looking rather swanky Lrrr, good job!

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

Welcome to your new fortress Madam.

Metroid, fetch Madam some coffee ASAP!

Jacob4000 said:
Welcome to your new fortress Madam.Metroid, fetch Madam some coffee ASAP!

What, i thought it was a HELP YOURSELF policy???

*runs to get coffee*

Glad you like the fortress. We just put a load of swivelly chairs in it, and the basement is full of coffee from all over the world (except france)

Metroid said:
Jacob4000 said:Welcome to your new fortress Madam.Metroid, fetch Madam some coffee ASAP!
What, i thought it was a HELP YOURSELF policy??? *runs to get coffee*

not for our leaders though

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:31 by Lrrr )

Lrrr said:
Glad you like the fortress. We just put a load of swivelly chairs in it, and the basement is full of coffee from all over the world (except france)
Metroid said:
Jacob4000 said:Welcome to your new fortress Madam.Metroid, fetch Madam some coffee ASAP!
not for our leaders though( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:31 by Lrrr )

OK! Understood, im just getting used to the rules!

Lrrr said:
Metroid said:
not for our leaders though( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:31 by Lrrr )

Fine choice Lrrr, the French can keep their coffee!

Now to more pressing matters. The enemy has taken a guerrilla approach. Without a topic how can we attack them? We must begin planning!

*TOP SECRET*

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:44 by Lrrr )

*message, deleted*

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:42 by Metroid )

I'm thinking of our next step, we need build some factories, so we can make our own weapons?

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:49 by Metroid )

Well make it self-destruct quickly. No more open discussion of that matter lest we cause damage to the operation.

Err...did I say something bad GR? Is swimming with sharks morally wrong? Smilie

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:44 by Jacob4000 )

Metroid, Lrrr has long been constructing factories, along with the mind powers of The One. We are prepared for anything I say! Anything!

( Edited on 19.06.2007 14:53 by Jacob4000 )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, jesusraz, Sandy Wilson, Steven M

There are 4 members online at the moment.