Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Well not a whole lot has happened recently. For the most important events refer to the first post of this topic under news. Tea is now in too!

However we have obtained some valuable information. GR's strength lies in his hair. (I KNEW IT!11!) Somehow we must recruit a friend or relative to stop by his place at an indecent hour and shave his head while he is still groggy from sleep. While she\he is at it, she\he can use some shaving cream and place the following message on his chest Flynnie style : "PWNED by LOK!"

I like this plan. A lot. We just need GR to give us some phone numbers of some friends and relatives. If we ask nicely he might give them to us.

As the chief of Secret Police, I am delighted to hear you are still on top of things here. A star for your find efforts to keep our league alive!

Now it seems C3 is back to it's former glory, our plans can go on without falter! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

My dedication shall never falter! Though I feel we need to have some sort of revival to get our men back into the fighting spirit.

Pinatas & confetti! Smilie

Yep, yep, we might even have ROCK-CLIMBING too!! Smilie

Jacob4000 said:
Yep, yep, we might even have ROCK-CLIMBING too!! Smilie
Or we could have absailing from the moon to venus! Smilie

Or we could try O_O

& we could make a really awesome super drug that makes Secret Ninjas a LOT STRONGER *wink winks* Smilie

Yeah! The special drug called arsenic HDPOWER would SOOO make them super strong. Too bad we won't let them have it. We will keep it hidden right here out in the open. Next to the front entrance. Without a guard.

Jacob4000 said:
Yeah! The special drug called arsenic HDPOWER would SOOO make them super strong. Too bad we wont let them have it. We will keep it hidden right here out in the open. Next to the front entrance. Without a guard.
Yeah, they'll never be able to accidentally take it so that they become super strong with the power to overthrow us. It definitely wouldn't give them diahorrea or anything

( Edited on 24.06.2007 22:33 by SuperLink )

One of our undercover operatives just brought us a recording of our enemies latest meeting. Their lack of organization is downright scary. However know we have a good idea about their secret hand-shake. Proceed through the following link, if you dare.

TOP SECRET VIDEO FILES OF ENEMY MEETING

( Edited on 27.06.2007 04:15 by Jacob4000 )

Their Secret Hand-shake

SUCKS!

Smilie but it's quite hard to remember. Maybe when I see one of 'em moving in some weird way, I'll notice Smilie

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

My banner showing my allegiance wont save on.

( Edited on 09.08.2007 23:49 by kirby840 )
Also the handshake is completely idiotic.
I have also created a matrix called Kirby840 matrix that will invade there base. So whenever your ready I will send it on it's way.

( Edited on 10.08.2007 13:15 by kirby840 )

If you want to trade in Diamond,Pearl,and Platinum I will trade to get a Munchlax, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil. If you do pm me. Also if you have Metroid prime Trilogy we can trade friend vouchers.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.