Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Takeo! You came back! I am sending out war messages to all our members now. Fight my men, fight!

Why has my post disappeared?

Came back? When did I leave, sir?

My "mission" is underway

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Well you were offline silly! Regardless, its good to have you online again. Now be relentless! Go in the name of The One and Madam!

I am sure Jacob has explained the 'mission' to you. If we hit them hard and fast they will crack.

Keep applying the pressure my good men!

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

See their thread, Madam, it is ruins because of our efforts! I have been spreading the word, and our brave men have responded. Keep up the good work soldiers! Today we fight, tomorrow we celebrate victory!

I sacrifice their precious LA-Z-BOY and praise the wonderful swivil chair!

BURN LA-Z-BOY! BURN IN THE HEAT OF THE WONDERFUL FIRE!

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Burn! lazy burn! Disco inferno! Burn Lazy burn!

Now let's all dance around a bonfire while we burn every chair that is not a swivel chair in sight.

By the way gentlemen, keep up the good work. I will try to put up an awards ceremony to reward your valor after the first battle has ended.

( Edited on 19.06.2007 17:49 by Jacob4000 )

Gentlemen, the One and Madam, i give you the ultimate Anti Ninja Propaganda film:

You win.

Post that in the Ninja thread for maximum damage! Smilie

EDIT:

I declare victory for our armed forces in this the first battle of our times. Gather around, those who participated, and receive recognition!

( Edited on 19.06.2007 18:05 by Jacob4000 )

Smilie Awsome video Lrrr, well done sir.

We shall crush those Ninjas!

THEY ARE DEFEATED! HAZAR!

THREE CHEERS FOR OUR GLOURIOUS ARMY, KINGS, AND THE LEGEND OF SWIVILY CHAIRS!

The first battle was won, but the war for C3 has just begun...

Hip, hip, hooray! Now I'd like to give out the first award for tonight. *Ahem*

The first award for ferocity in the fray goes to:
TAKEO!

A round of applause please.

The second award for dedication despite the lack of a competent image editor goes to:
ZEROSIMON!

A round of applause please.

Our Final award for strategical attack goes to:
LRRR!

All three of you win a white star for your conduct, and may proudly display it.

Image for

Great thanks to all who made this dramatic victory possible. To all who took part, and to Madam, for creating this winning strategy. For Coffee, For Kings, and For Country!

My lords! I warmly welcome the award and will continue to display no mercy in the field of battle!

Alas, my brothers! We have a traitor is our midst as the below propoganda post reveals:

Crazy! said:
What battle, nobody was fighting Smilie you worms!By the way Fellow Brothers, i have news from the Spy and he says:
I propose we draw up Anti- Ninja posters and drop them into their thread. It is the only way. Then anyone who enters their domain, and thinks of joining will read our posters/stories and think otherwise. I must depart, but I will return with all haste. For the time being inform the team. PS. The posters/stories must clearly show the ninjas lack of purpose and spirit, while drawing huge significance on the aims and positive characteristics of the League of Kings - I hastily bid you good luck, and God speed, ~ Madam
Smilie It seems their plan wont work, since they have been caught red handed, they thought we were bluffing about out Spy, but i have proof! And i also have a hint who the spy they have hired is but not 100% sure yet, i am investigating! Smilie

We must find and rid this traitor from our leagues, they will end us all!

You phail again, the image is broken. Smilie

INVASION! *Throws loads of Grenades and kills 3 Laser Sharks* *Quickly jumps on TROGDOR and flies away with out being scratched*

Mwuahahahaa while you were celebrating, you let your guard down!!! Smilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Trogdor was killed you loon.

BAH! The code of your pathetic page is broken. Anyway, now I've deleted the post and ye look stupid.

THE POINT REMAINS! Your deeds, though ineffectual and stupid, will not go unpunished. We revoke all your rights to privacy, and from now on will invade your thread at our pleasure.

In order to prove a point, here is a disgusting picture that you will all now have to look at ! Buahahaha

We didn't break any rules GR, if you recall, you never said we were not allowed to post in your thread, therefore making your revenge without cause. Now if you had put a rule then we would have followed, seeing as we want ours followed. But you made no such rule, therefore we took advantage of your lack of foresight. Smilie

that poor swivel chair noooooooooooooooo!

Jacob4000 said:
We didnt break any rules GR, if you recall, you never said we were not allowed to post in your thread, therefore making your revenge without cause. Now if you had put a rule then we would have followed, seeing as we want ours followed. But you made no such rule, therefore we took advantage of your lack of foresight. Smilie

Grar! Rules are for people who lack ninja skillz. If we dislike something, we simply kick it until it dissapears. Anyway, we're here now, so ha!

Seriously though, we need to find this traitor, lest he reveal something more important in the future.

Jacob4000 said:
Trogdor was killed you loon.

Trogdor wasnt killed you fool, he survived, didn't you see WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? And we have loads of TROGDORs not only one! Smilie

And we dont always play by the rules, you clearly knew you shouldnt of posted in our message board but you still went ahead and now we retaliate!

By the way i wonder who the mole is?!?!?

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

I have planted a sleeper bomb in their hq mwahahahaha.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.