Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The chairs were fitted with clamps, you span, you were ill, now you are dizzy.

During this time, we steal the schematics to your fortress, and we have begun an impenetrable network of tunnels to allow us constant access.

An image of our sexy sexy miners at work:

Takeo R.I.P. said:
But the kings must not suffer any injuries! A bruise on their holy bodies is an INSULT to the League!

I meant a bruise for mere mortals!

The kings would not bruise or be hurt in any way. As Jacob says, the chairs would be safe for spinning anyway.

removed link

( Edited on 20.06.2007 15:01 by Lrrr )

This is a public service announcement.

Less posty, more gamey.

I sent our friends over at the SSNT a message:

Just a friendly message from the League of Kings

warning: do not go to if you DO have Epilepsy

he he he. maybe i shouldnt have given that warning

GR do your images ever work?

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Nope. That's why he's a Phailure. Speaking of which, your great plans are crap. We long knew of them and hid the real schematics. You'll never find them where I've hidden them.

We need to recruit a gay to get them from up Jacobs A hole! Quick, recruit C3 homo!

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

Get out of here you dirty-minded fool! I did not put them up my butt! Though that is exactly what it sounded like. Smilie

Now go, back to that ravaged, dirty, smelly, hole you call a fortress.

I don't live in the fortress with the rest of them. I'm far too sly for that.

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

Well fine then. Go back to wherever you came from Sly one.

I'm not entirely sure how long this has been going on, but I want in. Preferably as some kind of special Double Agent who will eventually turn on one side or the other... How do I join?

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

Jacob4000 said:
Get out of here you dirty-minded fool! I did not put them up my butt! Though that is exactly what it sounded like. SmilieNow go, back to that ravaged, dirty, smelly, hole you call a fortress.

It's not a fortress.. you WORM, it's an underground laiiiir... your not even worthy of being called an enemy...

And our ASSASIN is our man on foot... he is like a shadow... now you see him... now your dead, with your head opened and your brain missing!!! He is a great asset to our oganisation!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

You're insane.

GR781 said:
The chairs were fitted with clamps, you span, you were ill, now you are dizzy. During this time, we steal the schematics to your fortress, and we have begun an impenetrable network of tunnels to allow us constant access. An image of our sexy sexy miners at work:

only i know the location of our fortress, everyone else is just there. even if you did get the schematics (unlikely), you wouldn't know where it was they only show the outside of the fortress. Since i did not want any one knowing how to beat the various gauntlets (including various underground/ bottomless water sections), schematics were never made for them. Then theres all our precious bottomless lava pools inside, which would kill all miners as they would burn to death.

The schematics do not give away our location, and your a fool for thinking they did.

Jacob4000 said:
Youre insane.

Smilie mwuahahaha!!!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Yeah I think I'll be joining this so called League of Kings then. What jobs are open? Do you yet have/need a designer of silly walks?

We could use a designer of silly walks. You don't get very high clearance, but you will be treated with respect. Like Artmonkey who is our Senior Funk Adviser.

Now read the first post to get yourself up to date on our conduct, and get your signature in order to show your affiliation.

Your title is Senior Walking Expert. One of your jobs will be assisting us to walk straight after we've been spinning in our swivel chairs too long.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 00:04 by Jacob4000 )

Well, The SSNT Have made a mistake

Hehe he, the idiots

Lrrr, you're skills never cease to amaze me.

Damm you Megadan... you have made a very big error... by joining them!! Now you will be called a WORM aswell!

I'll just have to wait a bit for Photoshop to download before I can get myself a sig up...

Can I also ask people to make sure they do not mistake me for the Senior Wanking Expert. That's Knighty's secondary job.

I'm sure no one will make that mistake. Just make sure people don't find cause to give you that nickname.

"Template" signatures are available on the bottom of the first post for ease of use should you desire them.

EDIT: by the way, Artmonkey, where is your published report praising our prowess in battle? Your other job is PR for our organization!

( Edited on 20.06.2007 00:30 by Jacob4000 )

Requesting permision to use the Kings's logo in one of my drawings...maybe will be finished on friday...
Anyway, waiting for direct orders!

NOTE: I'm still using the old signature, should I actualize it? I really like what I've done with this sig...waiting for orders!

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

Do what you like udkedae. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.