Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

BREAKING NEWS:

Frazzle has been forced into joining our organization. His skill is posting bizarre streams of text to confuse and infuriate our enemy. Frazzle, have some coffee.

Jacob4000 said:
Artmonkey, where is your published report praising our prowess in battle? Your other job is PR for our organization!

I'm analysing the data - the report will be up tonight. Early indications suggest a worrying lack of Funk.

Less posty, more gamey.

Thank you for accepting me into the fold... may your credits always balance your debits Smilie

I am sorry for my long absense, I was totally covered in a pile of paper work! It must have been the work of those SECRET TURTLES. No worries, I managed to easily ploguh through the terrible beast of paper work with my superior mind powers...

It seems as if the war has truly started, & Lysander has turned traitorous! The scurvy dog! One casts scurvy upon ye! 7 months from now, you shall be taken to the high court of our Kingdom, where von Karma will be your prosecutor... Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Posts APPEAR! Smilie

EDIT: Lo & behold! The secret turtles must be clearly trying to stop our plans from coming forward! Notice that until now, page 6 has been trapped inside another universe due to one of the brains in the secret turtle team; however, I used my telekinetic powers to rip open a temporal vortex & pull page 6 out, therefore forcing its' appearance, along with all these posts! MWAHAHAA!! Smilie those secret turtles have yet to get the better of us.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 12:52 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Z said:
Thank you for accepting me into the fold... may your credits always balance your debits Smilie

We're relying on you for that now.

Since Tin Can Man seems to be completely absent, you might end up promoted eventually. We'll see. For now, drink some Coffee, and keep swiveling while you work!

By the way, I like the signature. Good work.

artmonkey said:
Jacob4000 said:Artmonkey, where is your published report praising our prowess in battle? Your other job is PR for our organization!
Im analysing the data - the report will be up tonight. Early indications suggest a worrying lack of Funk.

Keep working. Even after a victory the men can use a morale booster. And all those children back home wondering if they are going to get tomorrow's coffee! They need to know about our victory. Soon before they start ripping their garments and shredding their hair. Unless people don't do that sort of thing anymore.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 15:11 by Jacob4000 )

Morale Boostage

Jacob4000 said:

Have you found out who the spy is???

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Yes. Now go away.

Crazy! said:
Jacob4000 said:

have you worked out who our spy is?

Jacob4000 said:
Yes. Now go away.

Smilie HAR HAR!!

Lrrr said:
Crazy! said:
Jacob4000 said:
have you worked out who our spy is?

Smilie No he hasn't hes just bluffing!!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

i was talking to you Crazy. do you know who our spy is

Lrrr said:
i was talking to you Crazy. do you know who our spy is

Yes i do!! Smilie

We don't have a spy, Crazy you fool.

Jacob4000 said:
We dont have a spy, Crazy you fool.

haha I know you dont... i was just waiting for Lrr to ask me who he is... and my reply would of been... YOU DONT HAVE A SPY!!! Smilie

Crazy! said:
Jacob4000 said:We dont have a spy, Crazy you fool.
haha I know you dont... i was just waiting for Lrr to ask me who he is... and my reply would of been... YOU DONT HAVE A SPY!!! Smilie

Exactly. We don't have anyone on the inside. At all. Never. Not a single soul prying away at your precious secrets. So I have one last word for you, trust all your men with lots of information. Smilie

EDIT: It has come to my attention that I am on Lysander's hit list. Knighty, where are you? You must sacrifice your life for me!

( Edited on 20.06.2007 16:25 by Jacob4000 )

EDIT: It has come to my attention that I am on Lysander's hit list. Knighty, where are you? You must sacrifice your life for me!

Watch the windows Jacob! Im coming for you!

Ha! I don't fear monkeys! Even if they have guns!

Where are you Knighty?

( Edited on 20.06.2007 16:36 by Jacob4000 )

Does the L.O.K have their own game? I don't think so!

Where are you knighty?

Ah the wonders of Notepad.....

( Edited on 20.06.2007 17:04 by Lysander )

I am here. Lysander you will not kill my master, know this fact and do not waste your pathetic time attempting to.

knighty said:
I am here. Lysander you will not kill my master, know this fact and do not waste your pathetic time attempting to.

You fool! You really think you can stop a monkey assassin? Just the mere metion of my name strikes fear into so many!

Image for

Ha! The Trusted Body Guard is here. You'll never get past his Cat-like reflexes and Photoshop skillz!

Now that we're all safe, I'd like to take this moment to recognize Knighty for his efforts. An award for excellence in anti-ninja posters is in order, I believe.

I think we can all learn something special from Knighty's poster. We face evil men! Kitten killing evil. Let it strengthen your resolve as much as it has mine.

EDIT: Smilie at banana.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 17:15 by Jacob4000 )

knighty said:
Image for

Shit!

Image for

Also.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.