Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Megadan's Image

Lrrr's Image

Smilie

I love it, all of you guys are TEH BEST. You all make me so proud. Smilie

TCM, there are instructions on the bottom of the first post on how to make an official signature. I fear it may not meet your strange desires though.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 20:24 by Jacob4000 )

This 'surrender' may be some kind of elabourate trap so they can attack us while we celebrate.

I say we keep our guards up for now, eh? Smilie

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:01 by fenno2001 )

Lysander said:
Think you can stop a 50 caliber sniper rifle?

Yes - I have been working closly with our scientists have been working on an electromagnetic field that will stop your mortal bullets in their tracks.

Observe:

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

POST APPEAR!

(This bug is annoying me now)

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:09 by Takeo )

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Takeo R.I.P. said:
POST APPEAR!(This bug is annoying me now)( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:09 by Takeo )

after 5 posts on a page it should appear...

ta-da

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:11 by Lrrr )

hey jacob...you should edit the first post to remove lysander - the scum.

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Jacob cannot help you now; we have arrested him. He is currently in our secret interrogation facility, tied down to a NON SWIVEL CHAIR!!!!! SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

GR781 said:
Jacob cannot help you now; we have arrested him. He is currently in our secret interrogation facility, tied down to a NON SWIVEL CHAIR!!!!! SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

Non-swivel!? Oh God we don't have much time Smilie!

YES bad we have one of your loyal members, we are currently interrogating him! After we finish you can have him... whatever is left of him that is!! SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Buahahaha! I have just returned from watching him attempt to swivel the chair! Laughable! The agony in his eyes is most amusing; screams of terror would be resonating as we speak, were it not for us having stuffed his mouth full of delicious french roast coffee beans.

Incidentally, we have mutated your crops!

Have at you!

A daring rescue has just been completed...

Rescue of Jacob by Monkeyman

any thing added to the end of this is false, and so Jacob and Monkeyman are in the hidden LoK fort plotting the next move

wdit: Monkeyman helped with the rescue

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:43 by Lrrr )

You fucking MONSTERS!!

We must rescue him, and when we do we will shower him with coffee and swivel chairs galore! He will be restored to the glory of the L.O.K.

Lrrr said:
A daring rescue has just been completed...Rescue of Jacob and Monkeymanany thing added to the end of this is false, and so Jacob and Monkeyman are in the hidden LoK fort plotting the next move

You guys dont even know where out SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIIIR is....Smilie So you are just dreaming!!! And why would a king rescue himself to just save a measly worker... so your theory is flawed!!

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:46 by Crazy! )

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Crazy! said:
Lrrr said:A daring rescue has just been completed...Rescue of Jacob and Monkeymanany thing added to the end of this is false, and so Jacob and Monkeyman are in the hidden LoK fort plotting the next move
You guys dont even know where out SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIIIR is....Smilie So you are just dreaming!!! And why would a king rescue himself to just save a measly worker... so your theory is flawed!!( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:46 by Crazy! )

ahem, at least we didnt attack our own lair...
SSNT attack own base

also, GR already said we got him

and these artpad things aren't fake, they came from the CCTV footage of your base weve bee watching

( Edited on 20.06.2007 21:49 by Lrrr )

Yes.. "watching". We certainly didn't pull a stereotypical, and clearly unfeasible, hollywood trick of pasting a video screen in front of your cameras. Oh, no wait, we DID! BUAHAHAHAHAHA. You actually rescued a fembot (yes, FEMbot) of Jacob, in our decoy prison. We still have him! More embarassing secrets shall be revealed.

It appears things have grown serious in my absense... much to my dismay... of course, all this absense has not been for naught, I have had much training in the areas of "Ace Attorney", & I now have mastered all proffessions of King & Super-Lawyer.

It seems that One has indeed missed many of the premature attacks from both sides of this brave war... One apologises for Ones' absenses; though as it were, it appears the real wars are only just to begin... As of next week, our great leagure must be prepared for battle!

& none can do without the aid of our swivelly chairs! Fear not for Jacob's safety! As he is a brave man indeed, & wherever he is he shall be sent a swivelly chair, compliments of our fair Kingdom!

For coffee! For Kings! & for Country!! Smilie

Let us ride to the Secret Turtles'! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

As secretary, I ask special permission to add a affiliate signature tommorrow, in the hope that it can stand up to this position rather than some cheap, ninja style signature.

I also ask special permission to say "Yah boo sucks to be you" to the opposing team

Also, takeo, your names peggy?

( Edited on 20.06.2007 22:23 by Tin Can Man )

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Tin Can Man said:
I also ask special permission to say Yah boo sucks to be you to the opposing team.
Permission granted Smilie

Also, because of your ingenious avatar, your codename/nickname shall be "Gandalf the Yellow". Any objections? Smilie

Memorandum.
RE. BERT (Battle Effectiveness Review and Treatise)

After studying all facets of the recent campaign, I have concluded that Soldiers of the League display uncommon valour and canniness on the battlefield. The troops band together particularly well and attack with precision and haunting ferocity. For this they should receive the utmost commendations and lythest of wet French peasant girls.

However, I have a word of caution. Soldiers of the League are displaying a worryingly chronic lack of Funk. At present, this is unimportant - I have analysed Funkometer readings of the enemy and the following video was obtained by Bothan spies:

Whilst their current capabilities are humourous, the results of an encounter with a Funk-hardened enemy could be catastrophic. It is thus the recommendation of this Senior Advisor that all Soldiers of the League be given emergency Funk pills, to be taken visually. The first of this course shall be administered in the very near future.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 23:41 by artmonkey )

Less posty, more gamey.

Tin Can Man said:
As secretary, I ask special permission to add a affiliate signature tommorrow, in the hope that it can stand up to this position rather than some cheap, ninja style signature.I also ask special permission to say Yah boo sucks to be you to the opposing teamAlso, takeo, your names peggy?( Edited on 20.06.2007 22:23 by Tin Can Man )

Nah, that is the name of the head scientist of our League, she is incredably clever.

To all members of King's League Army of Domination (K.L.A.D.). The time for action is NOW. Jacob is still in their control. I propose a direct attack on their lair. A large scale attack may be our only chance to rescue him. There's no doubt that he is worth rescueing

Let no-one (except Jacob, obviously) survive, and for GOD'S SAKE check that it's actually him this time!

For Coffee, For Kings, and For Country!
CHARRRRGE!

I have to say..I honestly have no idea how you guys fell for it..

CCTV Image Capture of the rescue attempt:

Smells like cheese said:
To all members of Kings League Army of Domination (K.L.A.D.). The time for action is NOW. Jacob is still in their control. I propose a direct attack on their lair. A large scale attack may be our only chance to rescue him. Theres no doubt that he is worth rescueingLet no-one (except Jacob, obviously) survive, and for GODS SAKE check that its actually him this time!For Coffee, For Kings, and For Country! CHARRRRGE!
I've sent word to Jacob that you're coming, as well as a swivelly chair & stocks of coffee, he should be fine for the while. In the meantime, do as you can, I shall back you with my severely well trained "Egg Child Army"; it's an army I have been breeding for sometime, these eggs; they're invincible, they may not be smashed by other people, unless thrown at someone's door, & they're very effective at that too. They may also throw themselves at the enemy & die for a greater cause, most of them are very loyal!

Power of Egg Child

General Random, that was but a decoy... you know what you doing.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 23:20 by SuperLink )

You're all incompetent idiots. I'm fine. And here.

Though I have to say, after reading your gusto to rescue me, I am very touched. Smilie You guys are the best. Coffee time. Together.

( Edited on 20.06.2007 23:42 by Jacob4000 )

Jacob4000 said:
Youre all incompetent idiots. Im fine. And here.
I'd like to know what became of the swivelly chair I sent to you... It had better be safe Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.