Official League of Kings Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I met the delivery guy along the way out of their Lair. To be honest, their secret lair is just the basement of an abandoned sandwich factory. Pretty pathetic.

But ANYWAY, I got the chair, and rolled and swiveled my way home.

Post appear! Smilie

FOR COFFEE!! FOR KING!! & FOR COUNTRY!!

Bless the swivelly chair that lost its' way Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I hate to say this, but you have been drinking too much coffee , The One.

Watch your back...Mam....

I fear that may be true...

Which is strange, because I usually drink tea.

I think I am just under stress from our horrible loss Smilie

SupeR.I.P. - O.F.F. said:
Smells like cheese said:To all members of Kings League Army of Domination (K.L.A.D.). The time for action is NOW. Jacob is still in their control. I propose a direct attack on their lair. A large scale attack may be our only chance to rescue him. Theres no doubt that he is worth rescueingLet no-one (except Jacob, obviously) survive, and for GODS SAKE check that its actually him this time!For Coffee, For Kings, and For Country! CHARRRRGE!
Ive sent word to Jacob that youre coming, as well as a swivelly chair & stocks of coffee, he should be fine for the while. In the meantime, do as you can, I shall back you with my severely well trained Egg Child Army; its an army I have been breeding for sometime, these eggs; theyre invincible, they may not be smashed by other people, unless thrown at someones door, & theyre very effective at that too. They may also throw themselves at the enemy & die for a greater cause, most of them are very loyal!Power of Egg ChildGeneral Random, that was but a decoy... you know what you doing.( Edited on 20.06.2007 23:20 by SuperLink )

HA! Your Eggs are tasty!!!
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jjyhxckw88w

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Intelligence has just come up with this video by the leader of the Ninjas. He seems to have been inciting some form of war or other since last year. Subtitles are included so we can better understand the fiends plans

Crazy! said:
HA! Your Eggs are tasty!!! http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?jjyhxckw88w
OBJECTION! there is a contradiction with your statement!

My eggs are INVINCIBLE! They cannot be destroyed by boiling! Boiling simply increases their already indestructible shells to make them become PURE STEEL.

Egg Children's revenge...

It has come to my attention as Chief Brutal Anal Rape Eliminator of C.U.N.T., that the overlords of this dispicable organisation carry out brutal anal rape on all other members, loads.

This is unacceptable, and within my remit to eradicate. I will go about this by spamming your thread with youtube videos of smash hit Channel 4 game show Deal or no Deal with Noel Edmunds.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

apparently we were destroyed, and yet we're still here.

Present your evidence Grumbler! Our overlords are strictly heterosexual.

Now where is the all seeing Madam!

KIN sez so.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Grumbler said:
KIN sez so.

and if Kin told you the sky was pink, the grass is blue, that its fun to jump off bridges et cetera, would you believe him?

Lrrr said:
apparently we were destroyed, and yet were still here.
It's because C3 is actually Heaven and you're still in a state of denial. It's ok everybody goes through it at first...

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

The Phone guy means nothing to us! NOTHING! Here we live in our medeival days... the true golden days of Kings.

Noal Edmunds cannot phone us or anything of the sort! We ony use Royal messengers & telekinetic powers!

Megadanxzero said:
Lrrr said:apparently we were destroyed, and yet were still here.
Its because C3 is actually Heaven and youre still in a state of denial. Its ok everybody goes through it at first...

Yes. I think Grumbler would.

Megadanxzero said:
OBJECTION!! If C3 is heaven, then why oh why do so many members have arguments here?! Heaven is supposed to be perfect! Arguments question perfection...

Therefore... a contradiction with your statement!!

Our King, "The One", is our contradiction finder and legal defense. You will never get past his spiky hair and pointy finger!

& my stupidly blue suit! Smilie

The only thing that stands a chance against me is a taser! Or a light crimson suit! Unfortunately the Secret Turtles are far too GREEN for that! Smilie

Jacob4000 said:
Megadanxzero said:
Lrrr said:apparently we were destroyed, and yet were still here.
Its because C3 is actually Heaven and youre still in a state of denial. Its ok everybody goes through it at first...
Yes. I think Grumbler would.
Grumbler would what? ...

And Heaven is how you want it to be. There are arguments because people want arguments. If everything was perfectly fine and dandy 100% of the time it would get boring, and soon you wouldn't even notice that it was so great. You need bad to emphasise the good ;3

Hmmmmmmmm?

Megadanxzero said:
Hmmmmmmmm?
Well that is quite simple to explain. As with most kingdoms, monarchys & governments, the brains are not always taken care of by the leaders. We have brains in all sorts of areas, Jacob just happens to be our Chief of Secret Police.

This can be summed up in one brief statement....

"DOES MR BUSH PLAN HIS OWN LUNCHES!?!"

I think not, case closed. Smilie

& I, as a fair King of this parish, does not consider this heaven, therefore it is not, unless you want me to prove another contradiction in your statement...

I don't want arguments, I want a peaceful world of swivelly chairs under mine & Madams' rule.

So you're saying you're of equal or lower intelligence/importance than George Bush?

I can see this League of Kings is one worth joining ;3

(That was sarcasm ^^)

Megadanxzero said:
So youre saying youre of equal or lower intelligence/importance than George Bush?I can see this League of Kings is one worth joining ;3(That was sarcasm ^^)
No my good man! It was but a very effective example! No good leader can run everything at once! There must be people hired for such things! Assistants, as it were. We trust our secret police very much so!

C3 League of Kings Health Insurance
In Association with
Lrrr Health Plans PLC
Revised 21st June 2007, 0100 GMT

Health
1. All members are allowed 5 days sick leave a year
2. If you fall ill as a result of chemical attack, we will provide the antidote as we now have antidotes for every disease that will ever be made
3. If you are injured as a result of war, we will provide you with the best healthcare available, including all the Coffee you would want and a swivelly hospital bed/chair combo
4. If you or your swivelly chair are sucked into a swirling vortex, you should wait for assisstance as the One will open a Temporal Rift to save you. In the unlikely event that you cannot be rescued, and you wind up in a parallel universe, it is your active duty to join/create a League of Kings.
5. If you receive in excess of 85% body harm, you will be removed from active duty and be given a suitable job until either a) you recover or b) you die

Dental Plan
1. We provide with the best dental plan available
2. All teeth related problems will be fixed in the most painless way possible
3. All teeth related problems will be dealt with efficiently
4. Orthodontics are included in the Dental Plan for all our pre teen members

Death
1. In the unlikely event of your death, you will be added to the wall of memory
2. Widows will be paod handsomely upon your demise
3. You will be declared dead after 7 years absence without posting
4. You will be declared dead if you die in battle
5. All funeral expenses will be paid, including Undertakers and luxury coffin/grave

And that is our basic package.

If you pay just one star a week, you will automatically be upgrade to our Advanced Plan, with greater benefits.

And theres more! Join Now, and you will automatically receive a Death Test on your apparent death to ensure that you are actually dead and that we are not burying you alive

Now if that isn't reason to join, i dont know what is. League of Kings is the only faction to include a comprehensive Health, Dental and Death Insurance Scheme. Join Now to be a part of this amazing offer

( Edited on 21.06.2007 01:11 by Lrrr )

( Edited on 21.06.2007 01:13 by Lrrr )

SupeR.I.P. - O.F.F. said:
Megadanxzero said:
OBJECTION!! If C3 is heaven, then why oh why do so many members have arguments here?! Heaven is supposed to be perfect! Arguments question perfection...Therefore... a contradiction with your statement!!

That's quite right Smilie

Jacob4000 said:
Our King, The One, is our contradiction finder and legal defense. You will never get past his spiky hair and pointy finger!

Now, this isn't false either...

Smilie ooops! My coffee!...now it's on my clothes. Damn I'm wet! Smilie

Are you a softboiled egg?

WE'RE HARDBOILED! WE'RE FREE RANGERS! Smilie

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, RudyC3

There are 2 members online at the moment.