Official Pokemon Trading Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Can any canadian trade me a scatterbug I love the polar pattern on vivillion pm to let me know what you want

I'm looking to trade Vivillon forms! My native pattern is Marine but I've got plenty of spares. 

Forms I don't have: Icy Snow, Jungle, Moonsoon, Ocean, Sansstorm, Savanna, Sun, Tundra
(I'm still willing to give a Marine form for other patterns)

Extra Pattrens: Marine, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Polar, Modern,High Plains

PM me if you want to trade! Smilie

VIVILLON
I want to collect all of them, I have Modern.

I'm looking for Smeargle or Inkay with the Happy Hour move.  I am willing to trade various legendaries and shinies for it.  If interested, please send me a PM and we'll discuss more details.

FC: 534393185101

hi can anyone trade me a blazikenite
i have yveltal, zygarde, mewtwo to trade
my friendcode is 2423-2692-9924
pm me if you want to trade
i also have the polar, jungle, garden, elegant, modern, sun and marine vivillon for trade

( Edited 16.02.2014 15:05 by Mario199120 )

Im trading legendaries and shinies for Fully Trained ready for battle pokemon (: my friendcode is 1779-1326-5732 , comment for a invite! please use game chat for trades makes it much easier.

Hey im adding EVERYONE PM for ADD back! I'm trying to put together a competitive team and I am trading Legendaries and or Friend Safari Pokes for fully trained pokemon, preferably with near perfect IV's! Comment for add!FC-1779-1326-5732

Hey I have the Jhoto starters message me if interested

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.