Official Pokemon Trading Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I am looking for an electivire if anyone has. Tell me what they would like in return and i will see if i have.

FC: 4424 8438 1257

looking for arceus, darkrai

will trade shinies and legendaries

pm to let me know

I am just looking to pokedex the three Jhoto starters and swinub.

what are you willing to offer for those pokemon?

AGAIN!:
PLEASE REPLY TO PEOPLE'S LISTINGS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGING!!!!!!!!! why can't you n00bs read the G** D*** rules?!SmilieSmilie

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

looking for a legit shiny charmander in exchange for female piplup or female turtwig or mime jnr.

http://cards.pokecharms.com/create/1176e5d3acdf9818e92adb6f144ff8aa.png[/img

You want a pokemon that you have 1/8192 chance of seeing for at best a pokemon you get about 1/12?you have got to be joking!

( Edited on 13.07.2007 01:53 by trevoracc )

My ultimate team �_�

^(My Machamp isn't really shiney, I ^ just picked it,my charizard is though)

Looking for an arceus, really need one

pm to let me know

looking for shiny's plz pm me if u have 1 and tell me what u want tySmilie

Will trade shinies, legendaries, and more for an arceus

pm for a reply

I have almost every single pokemon, but i need Arceus!!! I have shiny pokemon from the first 3 generations, every other ledgendary, and Pokerus on some of my pokemon. pm me if you have an Arceus with a "want" in mind

You see, Master Cheif gets up, has his cup of coffee, and starts his day just like any other humanoid. It's what he does in his day that makes him so FREAKIN' AWSOME!

Hey! if anyone has a shiny that they don't mind giving up for the following pokemon please let me know!!!

offering for a shiny-
deoxys
drifloon
regirock
registeel
cradily
armaldo
hitmonchan
castform
happiny
igglybuff
eevee

my code is for my ds.(pokemon Diamond)
2363-9703-4151
Be sure to go cheak out my new web-site at http://www.freewebs.com/darkrayquazaxd/

I am looking for Regice and rayquaza. PM me to trade!

Thanks to DarkNinjaXD for registeel and regirock!

( Edited on 13.07.2007 22:06 by trevoracc )

( Edited on 13.07.2007 22:09 by trevoracc )

( Edited on 14.07.2007 06:39 by trevoracc )

My ultimate team �_�

i have EVERYTHING except for Arceus, if you have one and willing to trade it PM me, i have shiny stuff, pokerus, and any idems you'd want, and i guess if you dont have Arceus, then lv 50 or higher Dragons are kool, mainly Garchomp, Flygon, Shelgon(pre-evolved form of salamence), Dragonair(pre-evolved form of Dragonite), Altaria, Milotic, Kingdra, and the ledgendary dragons, and if you have a shiny Gabite or Garchomp, or any other shiny 4th generation pokemon, that'd be kool too

( Edited on 13.07.2007 23:36 by smelly kitten )

( Edited on 14.07.2007 01:49 by smelly kitten )

( Edited on 14.07.2007 02:01 by smelly kitten )

You see, Master Cheif gets up, has his cup of coffee, and starts his day just like any other humanoid. It's what he does in his day that makes him so FREAKIN' AWSOME!

What pokemon i have to trade are Uxie, Mesprite, Azelf, rotom, heatran, phiones.

What pokemon i want are a high level absol, a high level sneasel that would evolve into a weavile when you trade it to me , high level umbreon, and a high level mightyena

so if you have any of these pm me

( Edited on 14.07.2007 02:51 by Player Sain )

( Edited on 14.07.2007 20:38 by Player Sain )

( Edited on 14.07.2007 21:36 by Player Sain )

Look what I've got!
I got a Jar of Dirt

i have an arceus now but i need a shiny one! anyone willing to trade me their shiny arceus for my lvl 100 one with a masterball?

(ps) i dont care if u used cheats

i dont have all these pokemon, i just like them
email me at [email protected]

I would like to trade for legendaries just so i can see them to fill my pokedex. I am not intending on keeping them. And when will i know if someone is willing to help?

( Edited on 14.07.2007 04:24 by Skiingspongebob )

i need darkai and shayman very bad!!!! i will give you a list of awesome pokemon.

Yo Moderators, we need liike, a arceus trading thread because SOO many people want one, they are spamming up this thread with arceus, arceus, arceus.

BTW-look for my trades on page 4

My ultimate team �_�

Arceus wanters=arse faces, cheaters never prosper! Which is why I only glitch! Glitch=lesser cheat AKA: warp to legendaries' islands, make it so certain Pokemon appear for EV training, etc.

Also:
HERE'S my new update:
-I NEED a LEGIT Raikou
-I have ALL starters, Phione, Spiritomb, Rotom, Combee, and ALL fossil Pokemon up for grabs if anyone is interested!
-I also have a Level 100 Swalot, Gardevoir, Venasaur, Blastoise, Dragonite, Raichu, and Alakazam!

( Edited on 14.07.2007 22:16 by K.C.: Legend Hunter )

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

we only want Arceus because we cant cheat our selves, i got Darkrai and Shaymin online, and you can complete the rest of the pokedex by warping to islands and stuff, so by getting an Arceus online, i wont cheat, and i never have, i completed the pokedex on my Emerald, so i just need to get all the sinnoh pokemon, and Arceus is the only one i need

speek the truth smelly kittens rock

but i also am looking for magmar/electabuz holding their itmes for them to evolve

( Edited on 14.07.2007 23:04 by arenasmvp0 )

But you can wait until they bring out the warp cheat for the action replay or when they give out the special items at events nearby!

its hard to wait for the best pokemon in the game

i should also get an award for being the 100 commentor on this thread....heck yes

****need raikou and entei...also up one comment for other pokemon i want

( Edited on 15.07.2007 00:52 by arenasmvp0 )

( Edited on 15.07.2007 01:36 by arenasmvp0 )

ok, Arceus MAY hav the best base stats but it still SUCKS because you catch it at level 80 which makes its stats AVERAGE!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.