We cried and we cried, yet nothing stopped the injustice.
We will never make up for lost time unless we hype it up again and enjoy it as much as we can. Many of us have already got it, but nothing is more tragic than those that have waited and lost a lot of interest.
So let me just remind everyone of a few things:
- The character models are very nice
- Sonic The Hedgehog is in it
- CoOp Modes for lots of things, including the full blown Subspace Emmisary Adventure.
- SSE is long and is strung together with cut-scenes bringing Nintendo's worlds together. Nearly all the game's characters are included. Much more than Melee's Adventure Mode, finally a worthwhile 1 Player mode.
- Could be some of the best fun you've had since Melee.
- 35 characters and a whopping 41 stages
- The best game soundtrack ever made
- WiFi Play, not bad at all if both players have a good connection. Some matches feel almost local.
Just some things to help perk up the hype. Also pre-order it at GAME and get a sleeve that isn't available anywhere else on the planet! (That alone has me hyped for a game I already own...) If the hype doesn't pick up I'll post more!