Cat in no more heroes

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

lol wii cat in no more heroes?

love his room and yeah that a N64 lol

lol N64... Smilie FTW!!

Anyway the graphics look AMAZING!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Smilie at Star Wars imitation. So I assume there is some sort of pet system?

Oh my gaaaaaawd! Nintendo SICKS-TEA-PHOAR!

And for a minute there I thought you meant CATS was going to make a special appearance.

So let me get this straight. He's a hitman with a futuristic weapon, owns a kitten, AND a total video game geek/nerd. This game is starting to creep me out. The only logical explanation is that he has a roommate.

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

SUPER WILD

The Third Stor(m?)

Attack to General

Smilie lulz!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Smilie

That little kitten is so cute Smilie. I WANT this GAME, BAD!. The graphic style is genius, I already love Travis's and everything else ive seen. The western version will be full of blood to splatter, I cannot wait Smilie.

( Edited on 27.09.2007 01:54 by Linkyshinks [LS] )

I wonder if the characters eyes ever move or if his face is simply one big texture. Smilie

Wo33eR ::: Wo33eR.CoM Website :: Cubed-3 :: [ General Writer :: Reveiwer ]

34,723/1,119,437 - World :: 6,399/137,860 - UK

I love Travis' room.

I love how they put an N64 in there to symbolise how the game looks like an N64 game...

Either way, this is now officially the best game ever

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

See, on the poster on the right of the last pic? Are they supposed to be the breasts of a fair skinned woman or the ass of a tanned woman?Smilie

iCAME said:
I love Travis room.

So do I, all that stuff he has got seems interesting to look at and weird. I love that kitten, I hope you can name and feed him/her Smilie Smilie.

Is Travis Touchdown already the coolest video game character ever to have existed?

"This man has advanced communist views ... He dresses in a bohemian fashion both at his office and in his leisure hours."

Dr_R said:
Is Travis Touchdown already the coolest video game character ever to have existed?
No, its surely... Duke NukemSmilie

I understand that the images have obviously been blown up from their original size, but ugh, those screens look terrible. In some of them, you can't even tell whether its a cat or a grey pillow.

But anyhow, it is a neat looking room. The Star Wars imitation was hilarious!

Dr_R said:

I totally agree, ive been thinking the same since TGS Smilie.A super cool killer with a little kitty Smilie. Give me this game! I so want a poster of this game for my bedroom.

( Edited on 28.09.2007 21:13 by Linkyshinks [LS] )

I was skeptical about this game at first, but now I have to have it!

I'm looking forward to this game a LOT. I wonder if the kitty wanders around the room randomly and hops on your if you're sitting down, of if those were all screens from a cut-scene.

Anyways, I love how the kitty is spread out on top of Travis, just like real cats do. Mine does that all the time. The little details in his room are really impressive too. The little figurines on this bookshelf, and his old N64. Genious!

I'm definitely getting this game.

Smilie

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

That's the coolest Wii cover I have seen so far!, soo OTT and so suggestive Smilie.

I am going to find a large pic now and blow it up to poster size, Grasshoppers site may have one, they had another really cool poster but right click was disabled..

Looks like Shenmue with funny graphics and lightsabers.

*legs it*

Less posty, more gamey.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.