Last Post Wins

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

For anyone who needs that extra little ego-boost...Smilie

I especially love the way he says amazing, almost like he's truly amazed by your insane skills that enable you to press A five times in a row. Smilie

On page 1337 I declare the page to be locked...

Well it's taken 4 years to get to 309 pages, by the time it gets to 1337 we'll have all grown up and our kids (assuming we all have some) will probably be our ages by the time this gets to that many, if it ever does.

Anyway, only 1280 posts until we reach the 9000 mark, then it's time to ask Vegeta what the scouter says.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

3 reasons why 2012 will be amazing in film:

Our member of the week

The Hobbit is too far away :/... A full year left to wait... This trailer is such a tease Smilie ...

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

And then it'll be another year until we get part 2. But I have faith in Jackson to take the time to do it justice. And Martin Freeman just seems so right for Bilbo

Image for

Just found this, it really looks like the ultimate NES tribute. Smilie You can play it here for free in your browser. Definitely going to give it a try later on, probably when I'm bored at school.

Ok first off how do we know who'll be the last poster (given only a mod can close threads & therefore they'll win be default) & secondly what will be won?

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

We discussed that really early on in the thread (years ago) and practically, this thread can't be won, and also, as it says on the first page, no mod is allowed to close this.

Image for

Am I reading that right L? xD

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

I think perhaps ironically I was one of the people who suggested mods aren't allowed to lock it. I might be remembering wrongly tho.
Fabulous max.

Also I won the game.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

LKR000 said:
Am I reading that right L? xD

Yep =3

The start of this video is so funny, the black and white scene. The rest of it is okay I guess.

Quite remarkable, I'd probably die at the spot out of embarrassment.

Holy...sheeeeet

Gokai Green is totally camp.

Image for

Why's that even there? XD

Our member of the week
Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

HHEEEEEERE'S JONNY!! And another post....(que creepy Alfred Hichcock music) SKRI SKRI SKRI SKRI SKRI!!!!

It is not wise to speak on subjects you do not know all facts about, nor is it smart to judge a game based on looks alone. PSN: Nintendo_Gamer 3DS: 4296-3029-7422

It really looks like this topic won't move on much, it probably won't get much past 8,000 let alone 9,000 this year.

Okay, so I just watched the greater bit of that awesomely awesome Super Sentai vid and... Am I seriously the only one who noticed the "Super Black Attack" ?Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

Curious to see how they'll do that scene in the western version, most of those rangers were never localised. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.