Last Post Wins

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 17.12.2018
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Has C3 seen this yet?

Here ya go it's the best music video ever!

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

▲
▲ ▲
Newfags

We need to go deper, Cubedception....

( Edited 23.08.2012 10:38 by Echoes221 )

Image for

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Keven said:
Image for

OMG! KEVEN!

I'm sorry, did your head explode? I didn't mean for that to happen, honestly.

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Keven said:
I'm sorry, did your head explode? I didn't mean for that to happen, honestly.

OH GOD! WHY DON'T THEY INSURE AGAINST THIS??? HALF OF MY CRANIUM IS ON THE CEILING!

It's all over the WALLS, all over the CEILING, it's dripping onto the FLOOR. Who's going to clean this up? I'm not going to clean this up.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30257500#post30257500

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~
Image for

( Edited 10.09.2012 17:21 by Echoes221 )

Image for

Good thing I don't get Pokémon I want to use on my team from others, otherwise this comic would be pretty much spot-on.

Someone from the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh society at my University posted that on Facebook, thought it was hilarious and goes to prove how much Pokemon games have actually changed despite the outer appearance.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Yeah, I was going to add some witty joke about how Pokémon didn't change at all but that got scrapped. People who say Pokémon hasn't changed or...evolved at all have no idea what they're talking about. I can't even play any games pre-3rd generation anymore because they didn't age well at all. The physical/special split starting with the 4th generation was a massive change that's easily overlooked by people who only look at the graphical style.

My mate now has a jailbroken iPhone with Pokemon Red running 24/7. I can't think of a better way to entertain yourself on the go. Wish Nintendo were willing to push those early games onto app stores. They'd make an absolute killing.

HAVE A PIECE OF THE MOBILE PIE NINTENDO. Smilie

The Strat Man said:
My mate now has a jailbroken iPhone with Pokemon Red running 24/7. I can't think of a better way to entertain yourself on the go. Wish Nintendo were willing to push those early games onto app stores. They'd make an absolute killing.

HAVE A PIECE OF THE MOBILE PIE NINTENDO. Smilie

I think Nintendo are still all about exlusitivity, they'd sooner release their own mobile device than put their content on a third party device

No matter how much money they'd make from putting games like Mario or Pokémon on it, they're just too proud methinks.

( Edited 12.09.2012 12:05 by SuperLink )

Image for

This is what happens when we play Tekken

Image for
Image for

Absolutely completely factually true.

The Sun blasts Wii U - Here's five reasons they're talking rubbish

I just keep finding too much funny stuff...good thing this topic exists. Smilie

Image for

Know that feeling, SuperLink? Smilie

( Edited 17.09.2012 21:38 by SirLink )

SirLink said:

Image for

Know that feeling, SuperLink? Smilie

Unfortunately yes.. Smilie
(Ironically though my relationships thus far have been with girls who got me into a fair few anime series'!)

( Edited 17.09.2012 22:05 by SuperLink )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
K-Pop Korner - The Best of Korean Music
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.