Last Post Wins

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Same here, I recall recently I wanted to post a new purchase on the Latest Purchases thread but I was the last poster.. Smilie so all I could do was wait til someone else posted! Agonising.

C3 needs more activity!!

( Edited 13.07.2017 18:52 by Guest )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

SuperLink said:
Same here, I recall recently I wanted to post a new purchase on the Latest Purchases thread but I was the last poster.. Smilie so all I could do was wait til someone else posted! Agonising.

C3 needs more activity!!

Believe me, I would post in that thread all the time if I just had the money for it. Smilie There's always the option to delete your last post and post a new one with both combined but that's kinda meh.

Ah yes ye olde bumpe methode.

Shamefully I totally forgot about that, I used to do it all the time.
Or maybe I've become too lazy lately, oftentimes C3 is a getaway from the evil clutches of dissertation-writing so I often feel lazy and procrastinatey when I post here. Smilie

Multi-posting is fine in most circumstances. In threads like forum games, game deals, latest purchases, updating an older thread... there's no problem. It's if you abuse it or if you post again right after another instead of editing that is frowned upon.

Azuardo said:
Multi-posting is fine in most circumstances. In threads like forum games, game deals, latest purchases, updating an older thread... there's no problem. It's if you abuse it or if you post again right after another instead of editing that is frowned upon.

I know, it's more of an issue with my OCD kicking in again. Smilie

This might be some kind of new record for 10 posts in quick succession in a single topic on Cubed3, hah.

Let's celebrate this with another true comic...

Image for

^basically myself, currently.

And yeah once my procrastination and work come to an end for this semester I'll try to make more threads and get more engaging chat going on in the forums, C3 has the members to be active, it just needs to get 'em talking!

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Don't lose your head Hitler-chan ヽ(;´Д`)ノ

SuperLink said:
Phoenom said:
Exactly. I've just over a hundred posts left to make in  4 months, a thread I can keep writing in that doesn't affect that counter will be ideal. Smilie

Ah, gotcha.
I look forward to your trapped musings finally finding a home on this thread. Smilie

And thus they begin!

Focusing on your sourroundings rather than individual people helps with Social Anxiety. Who'd thought it? Smilie

Image for

Saw this earlier. It made me happy. 

My hair is on fire.

Image for

YOUR ARGUMENT. IT IS INVALID.

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

God I love this.

Have you ever went fast?

Image for

Man I'm jealous Smilie I love skiing though it's been so long since I last got to go do anything of the sort.

Image for
Image for

Guess I'll break the 5000 post barrier sooner than I thought. Smilie Shame, wanted to save it until next month. :/

Phoenom said:
Guess I'll break the 5000 post barrier sooner than I thought. Smilie Shame, wanted to save it until next month. :/

You may be in luck, next month begins tomorrow! Smilie

Next next month. Smilie

Phoenom said:
Next next month. Smilie

Were you hoping for some spectacular April Foolsing? Smilie
(I seem to remember I did something similar when I reached lvl100, I changed all my account details to Naruto and a few people didn't know it was me Smilie )

In a similar vein but not a joke no. I'll let you in on it soon. Smilie

TIL that Shane isn't a C3 master. 

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.