Last Post Wins

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

5000 now bitches! Smilie

( Edited 03.03.2013 20:34 by Phoenom )

Our member of the week
Image for

Just because... That's the kind of thing you find when searching for anime to stream on the web...

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

lol for a split second, I thought I'd clicked on the Latest Purchases thread, Rudy!

Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
lol for a split second, I thought I'd clicked on the Latest Purchases thread, Rudy!

Who do you take me for, seriously XD?

Yeah. So Emma Watson is rumoured to be doing the 50 Shades of Grey Movie.

I'm slightly conflicted. Just slightly.

Edit: Okay, maybe she won't be then. Still...

( Edited 17.03.2013 08:44 by Phoenom )

RudyC3 said:
Azuardo said:

Who do you take me for, seriously XD?

I wouldn't judge you for that at all Smilie

Winning Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Hardly. 

Sneaks into the winning position on a swivel chair.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

L said:
It's the GameCube's 10th anniversary here in Europe today. Those 10 years sure have gone by fast. >_<
Image for

Image for

What a great console.

I'm a day late with this but I don't care, 11 years!

Image for

I'll just revive this thread here with something pretty damn funny I saw just now. There's this satire website called Play4Real that regularly posts hilarious and completely made up news stories about gaming. Today, one of their stories actually got reported by IGN. If that wasn't funny enough, on their main page you can currently see another fake article saying that IGN will change their review scoring scale to 7-10 from 1-10 RIGHT NEXT to the one they reported on. XD It got taken down now but I made a quick screenshot as proof.

Image for
Our member of the week

Get ready to have nightmares... Just like I do when I look at this :

meh, winnn.

After this post, no user will be allowed to post.

Image for

I've had fierce battles with just about all of these before...

me is the winner, close the thread lol

That Pokemon Friend Code safari thread puts this thread to shame in terms of post count. It's already caught up in 5 days. =O

L said:
That Pokemon Friend Code safari thread puts this thread to shame in terms of post count. It's already caught up in 5 days. =O

The terrifying part is that it isn't even slowing down. It's averaging well over 1,500 posts a day, or adding more than 60 pages a day. Absolute madness.

I would totally post my fc there if it wouldn't lead to 1000's of PMs about stuff I don't care about. I'm really only interested in obtaining a Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X. Next poster is obligated to give me what I want ;-Smilie. Or maybe PM me because I really want that Mewtwonite Y Smilie.

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

I'm reviving this thread with the funniest thing I've seen today (that's kind of sad when you think about it), and it's not even related to April Fool's Day!

( Edited 01.04.2014 15:13 by SirLink )

Psst 

Looks like I'm winning..

( Edited 01.08.2014 16:10 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I win!!!

Hoj Pip

I A WINNING

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, GamingLillyCat, mikem52

There are 3 members online at the moment.