Last Post Wins

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

*sneaky*

( Edited 13.07.2017 17:32 by Guest )

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.

Lol, best version!

The difference between illusion and reality is vague to the one who suffers from the former and questionable for the one suffering form the later.
Image for

Switch Pro Controller looks super nice, it's looks so comfy and smaller than I thought!

Yeah, heard good things about it. I still haven't ordered one yet tho, have you?

I did in the end... Couldn't resist. >_< I think it'll get a lot of use overall (basically will be my primary controller), so I used that to justify it. x)

Still in two minds about it. It's a lot of bloody money as it is, and I just wonder if the joycon grip thing that replicates a standard controller will be comfy enough. Okay, it's missing a d-pad, but the buttons should suffice, as it's not like I need the d-pad for Zelda, so wonder if I can get by on that without buying the Pro pad. But without feeling either of them, I can't really make a decision. Wonder if any place near me will demo them. Doubt it tho. If the Pro pad was maybe £40 I would probably get it, but at 50-60 or whatever it is, tough one.

Yeah the Joy Con Grip sounds fine from what I've heard. Everyone has said it's surprisingly comfy. I might still cancel my order, to be honest. I just secured one for now, since I saw it going out of stock at a lot of places. Not 100% sure myself.

Really wish the Wii U Pro controller worked with it. I'd be perfectly happy using that.

Depends if you can afford it. Was gonna say you might want the spare pad for 2-player games, but... what even is there?

Sneaky win.

Not today...

Merry Christmas all! 

(BTW, I win!)

Never

nice thread

*Cough*

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

LKR000 said:
*Cough*

Jesus

Can't a fella drink in peace?
                                -Farnham

WE HAVE A WINNER!

AND A RUNNER UP!

*sneak*

Uh...no...you aren't getting away with that!

Trying to post

Image for
Can't a fella drink in peace?
                                -Farnham

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.