Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I'll hopefully be getting a final review copy to give my proper judgement on it...but if you want it cheap, you can't beat

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I would love to try it out looks interesting

My Ways are far to advanced for you to comprehend!

Then go for the GBA version, as it's only

Eh... Originally I was pretty interested in this game, but now that games like Yoshi's Island 2, Starfox and Pokemon are vying for people's money it seems pretty damn pointless to even try to release a DS game if it doesn't have a Nintendo logo on it...

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

'Cheap copy of Metroid' / 'Complex Metroid'

:lol:

Nice contrast Smilie It's really fun. Have either of you played Racing Gears Advance? Karn / spydarlee reviewed it...he'll tell you exactly how good it is.

Orbital is definitely one to watch!

It sounds like a complex metroid.

Silence is the loudest noise we could possibly hear.

But with an isometric viewpoint and a much more intense feel to the gameplay! Smilie

And anyway, you make it sound like being likened to Metroid is a BAD thing! :roll:

Hehe! :alien:

Looks like a cheap copy of Metroid!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.