Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Pokemon Battle Revolution: Is it worth buying?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 20:08
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Smilie The title pretty much says it all.

I am thinking of buying Pokemon Battle Revolution, and was hoping you guys could help persuade/discourage me from purchasing it.

Is it worth it?

Can you walk around and catch new pokemon?

Is the online option good?

Can you choose which pokemon to start out with?

Thank you for your time Smilie

Can brawl anytime now.....if you want an easy win
BOMBERMAN code: 2879 2176 8600, or just find me in a random match I think it might be time for Newspapers to look over their sponsorship contracts...

Read my review and see for yourself. Smilie

C3 review.

Summary: it isn't.

ok, thanks Smilie

BOMBERMAN code: 2879 2176 8600, or just find me in a random match I think it might be time for Newspapers to look over their sponsorship contracts...

ABSOLUTLY NOT! not even worth the effort.

A fail so epic, it may just be a win.

Pretty much what everybody else has said, it sucks big time. I didn't evne like D/P but this is 1 god awful game. Especially online. They're like blocks its disgusting. Stay Away for the love of your wii!!

Is it worth it if you have a DS with Pokemon Pearl, and lots of super-powerful pokemon at LV.99 in storage? Cos' i heard you can put them on B.R. to fight online.

I think you're mixing up Battle Revolution with Coliseum and XD. It's not an RPG. It's basically Stadium with added online.

If you liked Stadium, and can find it fairly cheaply, then go for it.

Ok, but i'm not mixing it up with stadium. In B.R. you can upload Pokemon from Pearl/Diamond on thw DS, and use those in the game.....i think Smilie

BTW, i've never played stadium, so i would have no idea.

Staff Member

A_man_92 said:
Ok, but im not mixing it up with stadium. In B.R. you can upload Pokemon from Pearl/Diamond on thw DS, and use those in the game.....i think SmilieBTW, ive never played stadium, so i would have no idea.

Stadium was the same thing for the N64, but you uploaded pokemon from red/blue/yellow. Smilie

PBR sucks, do not get it. I borrowed it off a friend and unless you haev D/P connectivity, the game is worthless without it. Even than, I would prefer to just go online on my DS than with PBR.

Amen.

A fail so epic, it may just be a win.

Metacritic scores it 54: pretty bad.

A_man_92 said:
Ok, but im not mixing it up with stadium. In B.R. you can upload Pokemon from Pearl/Diamond on thw DS, and use those in the game.....i think SmilieBTW, ive never played stadium, so i would have no idea.

Read the review I linked to above, it'll tell you all you need to know.

To get the most out of the game you need Diamond/Pearl. However it's not worth playing if you already have them.

ok, ok, i won't get it thanks Smilie

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

It's just like Stadium, but with flawed Online, and no mini-games.

Basically it's worse than Stadium. Mini-games are VERY important (The ones in PS and PS2 were great fun) :3

So get Colosseum and XD if you get any 3D Pokemon games... Or wait for a proper RPG to come out on Wii.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I tried playing it and I didn't like it from the start. It was very boring. I suggest just renting it rather than buying it.

i love playing video games and listening to cool music

I AM OFFIALLY NOT GOING TO GET OR RENT IT. Don't worry people, i am safe now! Smilie

Superlink said:
So get Colosseum and XD if you get any 3D Pokemon games... Or wait for a proper RPG to come out on Wii.

Is there an pokemon RPG comin out on the Wii?! Give me the info as soon as possible!!! SmilieSmilieSmilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

One Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Azuardo, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move