Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS
Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 23:45
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Staff Member

I feel for you man. I suffer from Paranoia too.Smilie

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

No comment.

C3 Moderator

Oh come now, they couldn't possibly be the same person, jb spends too much time working the internet to his whim with little time to post, while Jacob posts regularly, or he used to... try two more reasonable people, like SuperLink and Jacob, seem pretty clonish to me, with their mod powers.Smilie

Don't know where you get that anti-American B.S. from.Smilie

Proud United State-ian

He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.

The old banner had Mario glaring at the words "USA". Coincidence? I'll answer for you: probably. But wouldn't it be cool to think that JB is after to take over America? Also, noticed how JB hasn't posted yet? HIDING, JB?! HUH?!

No, I am JB!

There's more. the new C3's look has changing banners at the top. On the Mario Party banner, Luigi is looking up at the search bar in FEAR. He KNOWS what people have been searching, and he KNOWS what they have found... While Mario and the others are under C3's brainwashing, Luigi is the only one who knows... he waits and cowers alone... waiting... in fear...

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

THAT'S IT! You all know too much!

*reaches for website self-destruct button*

C3 Moderator

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire - Which version will you buy?
Pokémon Omega Ruby
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Both
Neither
Pokémon?
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Flynnie, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move