Mario Kart Wii - Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Mario Kart Wii (Wii), news, the latest pictures and videos!

Maybe is somewhere is this post, so, apologise in advance

How I can send to my friends invitations from the Mario Kart Channel? I just cannot find the option anywhere T_T

Anybody want a game? I've STILL played very few C3ers, sort it out ppl!!! anybody wants a game PM ME. I'm not bad im over 8000 rating at the mo. Whats everybodys best?

Topguy4 said:
Anybody want a game? I've STILL played very few C3ers, sort it out ppl!!! anybody wants a game PM ME. I'm not bad im over 8000 rating at the mo. Whats everybodys best?

7000-something for me. I would do more friends races if I could, but this whole stupid 30-person limit is spoiling the experience imo.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Image for

SmilieSmilie

Smilie Way to stick it! I can't believe they put that in there. Did they? Could be a hoax. Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

lol that was quality. If only eggs has been in Mario Kart i\'d actually have an excuse to throw them at taxis now. P.S can somebody please come and take all the scottish back from manchester. thanks

I got 4 blueshells in ONE lap earlier on drydryruins. Thats gotta be some kinda record.

Atleast i finally unlocked everybody, Dry Bowser is so cool.

( Edited 16.05.2008 14:58 by Topguy4 )

Great letter Smilie

A nice comparison video of the Karters throughout the years.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/articles/875438/video-generation-gap-mario-kart/videos/mariokart_gengap.html

ya know the DS stages ain't all that... they are kinda short cheezy and like a mini game

Topguy4 said:
lol that was quality. If only eggs has been in Mario Kart i'd actually have an excuse to throw them at taxis now. P.S can somebody please come and take all the scottish back from manchester. thanks

I got 4 blueshells in ONE lap earlier on drydryruins. Thats gotta be some kinda record.

Atleast i finally unlocked everybody, Dry Bowser is so cool.

I got 5 in a row with a 5 second gap between them on Walugi stadium, that really pissed me off, put me in ninth place on the last lap, then bullet bill 4TW cam first. Still pissed me off, the weapons are not distributed well at all especially between NPC's

Jonah 12 said:
ya know the DS stages ain't all that... they are kinda short cheezy and like a mini game

In what way are they cheesy and "mini game like"? They just seem like..ya know...standerd courses Smilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I have not played in AGES in truth, maybe later today if your all up for it.

Yeah LS, I haven't raced in a while either, I'll take you up on that offer.Smilie

There's something you lot might want to see, I'll stick it up as a proper news post when it's official. Presumably, the next challenge;

Image for
Image for

A good old-fashioned boss fight! Smilie

That looks cool Smilie

Wait is the above pictures real? That looks pretty cool!

My pictures wont appear so heres a smiley

I havn't played MKWii in a while either, dont see the point, it keeps matching me with sucketh people, they'll blueshell me and ill come second and still lose like 80 points.

ya know... This game isn\'t as I expected. IT IS WORSE. And the wii wheel ITS JUST PLASTIC!!! No hook-ups just a fancy B button on a round piece of plastic!
I mean cmon! Well their gameplay is fantastic (untill you beat it) and the use of miis is good...If only they could\'ve done somethin like that to brawl.

If you go on wifi theres 2 people you end up in second place. IT IS THE SAME THING AS 8TH!!! ya get 15 points taken.sad huh?Smilie

( Edited 02.06.2008 13:27 by SuperLink )

I just played for the first time in ages and had a lot of fun. I beat jb\'s Rainbow Road ghost to warm up than I went online I started popping my tricks and won a few races. I never knew how to do them on the Wavebird in all the time I was playing before Smilie Seriously Smilie

( Edited 26.05.2008 15:48 by Linkyshinks )

rainbow road is HARD!!!Smilie

Guest 26.05.2008#519

Jonah 12 said:

Ok that's it. I'm not buying this Mario Kart.Smilie

ya know its sad that US gets games before eroupe. (Maybe not cuz I live there)Smilie

Bart.... said:
Jonah 12 said:

Ok that\'s it. I\'m not buying this Mario Kart.Smilie

dude its tight you can enjoy it till ya beat it.The wii wheels awesome but cheezey.I mean are ya gonna change opinion cuz of a 12 yr. old boy?

where do u go 4 boss fights?

( Edited 02.06.2008 13:28 by SuperLink )

Guest 26.05.2008#521

12 year old!?

Shit. I guess not then.

Jonah 12 said:
ya know its sad that US gets games before eroupe. (Maybe not cuz I live there)Smilie

Mario Kart actually came out in Europe before it came out in the US.

Edit: hey were in luck your under 13, thats grounds for instant banification isn\'t it?

( Edited 26.05.2008 17:43 by Blade2t3 )

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Jonah 12 said:

Rainbow Road is my favourit level.

Seconded. I almost always win on that level online.Smilie

Maple Treeway is my utmost fave though, alongside DK Snow Mountain (great music).Smilie

Jonah 12 said:
where do u go 4 boss fights?

You have to beat Rainbow Road in first place. Keep trying Smilie

Does anyone know if there is a slight speed gain by easing of the accelerator on speed boosts?.

Comment on Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Nintendo

Publisher

Nintendo

Genre

Driving

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  8/10 (50 Votes)

European release date Out now   North America release date Out now   Japan release date Out now   Australian release date Out now   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.