Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yeah I can't wait to get these all a watch. I think Jackie is a good serious actor and I wish he did more like that.

Never seen Red Cliff but always wanted too, watched the Warlords recently and really enjoyed it so wanted to watch another Chinese war epic!

This my recent purchase - finally after being curious for so long! Hope its a good one Smilie

Image for

On a side note - Jackie Chan is a legend. Out of the ones I've seen, I LOVE WHO AM I! AWESOME!

Wii Code: 6399-3866-6269-0745
PSN: SherWiinator Currently playing: LOZ: SS
Wishlist: Last Story, Pandora's tower, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

Grabbed some of the latest release volumes of manga i'm reading at the moment

I bought Bakuman 5 a couple of months ago, don't slack!

Our member of the week

Got two DS games on sale off play-asia for 19.90 $ each

Image for

down from 48.90 US$.

Image for

down from 59.90 US$.

Both + shipping costed me 45.20 US$ Smilie, that's 32.47€ at current exchange rate. Quite a bargain for two incredible games Smilie. Blood of Bahamut is well under way of being fan translated to English, so I took advantage of the limited price-cut to get myself a copy for when the day comes that the patch gets released, so I can play it on my flashcart while keeping my conscience clear Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Image for

I also have the chance to pick up both Sakura Wars: So Long, my Love and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for €40 on Amazon. I don't know much about those two games but I heard quite a few good things about them and I feel like playing some anime-styled games lately. Would appreciate if anyone who has played them could give me a little bit of his opinion to make my decision just a bit easier. Smilie

Camera haul..

Image for

60D battery grip

Image for

Battery

Image for

Mounting Bracket

Image for

160 LED camera top light

Image for

Shoulder mount

Image for

Flexible tripod

Ultima said:
I bought Bakuman 5 a couple of months ago, don't slack!

Ahh but the release window over here in Aus is terrible, Bakuman 5 comes out next week for us

Traded in Fear 3 today (which is really bad, compared to the original anyway) and picked up these two in HMV to replace it:

Image for
£12.98 (preowned)

and the planets aligned and I picked up a JRPG SHOCK/HORROR, I'll see how it goes:

Image for

Traded in RE Darkside Chronicles and got Super Street Fighter 3D from CEX, it's pretty good, although Seth is seriously cheap sometimes.

Also, I went to pick up The World Ends With You at CEX in Walthamstow, and even though their computer's said they had it, it wasn't there Smilie.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Echoes, I ask this every time you buy a new game lately, but let me know how Star Ocean is. Very interested in it.

Our member of the week

Stulaw said:
Also, I went to pick up The World Ends With You at CEX in Walthamstow, and even though their computer's said they had it, it wasn't there Smilie.

You could always import a US copy through Play-Asia Stu. That's still the same game as the PAL one, and it's only at 19.90US$ (it usually costs 5US$ more) at the mo, which is really cheap compared to the ridiculous prices at which the game sells in Europe sometimes.

Wow that's like £10 cheaper than the prices here, I might get Okamiden from there as well.

Our member of the week

That's where I got my Okamiden copy from as well Smilie.

Price cuts don't last more than a few days there, so my advice to you is : don't wait too long. Otherwise, subscribe to get updated via email as soon as the game gets a new price cut, that's what I usually do.

However, know that you might have to pay additional customs fees when the package arrives in the post. I dunno how it works in the UK :/, but personally, in Belgium, sometimes I had to pay them and sometimes I didn't. They don't check each and every package in customs here. But still, customs taxes shouldn't exceed the difference between the price on Play-Asia and the price you see the game selling for in Europe.

( Edited 17.07.2011 14:24 by Kafei2006 )

Thanks for telling me Rudy, it's not much extra for me to import it, overall both games for just over £30 when Okamiden along goes for 25-30GBP alone is really good.

I just wish the 3DS wasn't region locked now, I really want Devil Survivor Overclocked and I can guarantee that wont come out in Europe amongst others that really look great.

Squidboy (guest) 18.07.2011#2641

A new P8Z68-V Pro mobo for my new i7 9600k & Gainward Phantom 2048mb rig

Image for

Image for

Image for

Ordered the games Smilie.

Squidboy, is that a massive cooler or just part of your PC's case?

Preordered Catherine and Bleach: Soul Resurrection on Play Asia

Stulaw said:
Ordered the games Smilie.

Squidboy, is that a massive cooler or just part of your PC's case?

That is the case, its one of the only completely open ones you can get, aptly named the 'Antec Skeleton' Smilie Its been revised a few times, but its base design remains the same.
Image for

As always squid, jealous of your upgrades >.< I still need to purchase a new motherboard to start getting my PC up to speed. How much did the P8 set you back/where did you purchase it from?

( Edited 18.07.2011 13:24 by Echoes221 )

Squidboy (guest) 18.07.2011#2645

@Echoes221
I bought it on Amazon UK for £150. It's got some great features that are also seen on RoG versions, which are considerably more expensive. I just need to wait on a Noctua NH C-14 Cpu Cooler. I'll be ready for BF3 Smilie

Ah right, I thought that was the case.

I just traded in a few games and got The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks and Rhythm Paradise on DS. Spirit Tracks is great so far.

Image for
Image for

and..
Image for

Since my "To Buy" list almost exclusively consists of games that are guaranteed to be excellent titles (well, or they already are), I decided to give two not so well-received games a shot for a change. I'm really into Japanese stuff, so I should end up loving them anyway. Smilie

( Edited 23.07.2011 15:31 by SirLink )

Image for

Was starting to get tired of WiiFit so thought I'd give this a try at only £12.

It's definitely a better package in that you can set proper workout schedules and goals.

Image for
Image for

Halo Reach Defiant Map Pack

Fable 3 Traitor's Keep Pack

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.