Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just bought the Defiant Map Pack as well. On sale for 400 points! Gotta love that.

Hell yeah! got the Noble pack a while back for 400 also, and decided to hold out until Defiant was 400 too..

This sale is quite good, was going to get both Fable 3 DLCs but held the other isn't so good.. Would of picked up aload of Forza 3 packs but figured Forza 4 is out soon so no point!

Image for

Awesome game but I'm kinda annoyed that I could've got it £10 cheaper if I bought it from psn >.<

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
Our member of the week
Image for

Got Tales of Hearts for just 32.90 US$, which is below half the price that Play Asia usually asks for it, so I consider myself lucky Smilie. It's being fan translated, like Innocence was, so I don't want to wait till the game becomes near impossible to find like its predecessor to get it. Besides I had a 5.00 US$ coupon left to redeem so Smilie. Also got the following at the same time :

Image for

Cheaper than buying Illvelo and Radilgy Noir separately, and this game was also at reduced price (29.90 US$)

Image for

At just 24.90US$, I consider it was a steal for such a fun game Smilie. Too bad Nintendo didn't see fit to release it in Europe.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

^ You have an American Wii then, right?

Our member of the week

A Pal Wii modded to allow me to play imports Az' Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Ahh, same as me then. Best of both worlds. Wish Nintendo didn't bother with region locking Smilie

Squidboy (guest) 30.07.2011#2658

CD Projekt sent me a silver Witcher's medalion Smilie

Image for

Image for
CC

Image for

£6, at that price I had to buy it and I haven't even played the first one yet. XD

L said:
Image for

£6, at that price I had to buy it and I haven't even played the first one yet. XD
Where did you get it from? Smilie

Ebay.

Image for

£10

Image for
Image for

Am astounded as to just how damn good this is.

Apart from finding the sword system complicated, I enjoyed Muramasa.

Squidboy (guest) 02.08.2011#2666

Pre-ordered Batman: AC CE

Nothing else I want till Xenoblade.

Your case should have arrived, Ross.

I preordered this

Image for

( Edited 03.08.2011 02:02 by prince2.0 )

Image for

Got this preordered and it comes with Gears of war 3 and a downloadable costume for Dom. September 20th needs to hurry up xD

( Edited 03.08.2011 16:05 by LKR000 )

Hardcore!!

Indeed. It's going to cost me £270 but it has a 320gb hdd and 2 of those new controllers with the better dpad. Plus it just looks plain awesome xD

( Edited 03.08.2011 19:25 by LKR000 )

Squidboy (guest) 04.08.2011#2671

Marzy said:

It's actually a lot simpler than you may think. They could have mde it simpler in gamers minds.

Here's my Witcher medalion...

Image for

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Marzy said:

I liked it, keep things fresh every time you leveled up, and made good use of a wide range of abilities. Wish they could have allowed 4 equipped at one time though. Smilie

Anyways, been meaning to try this for a while, and it's batshit insane, as I thought it would be. Smilie

Image for

Bought myself

Image for

£15

&

Image for

£20

I only bought Splinter Cell 'cause I'm desperate for some thing new to play on the 3DS. Where are the games! No wonder sales of the 3DS are faltering. There's hardly any games.

Got Let's Golf 3D & Donkey Kong from the E-Shop too.

Oh. I got myself DVD's of the original Transformers cartoon series from the eighties too. Smilie

( Edited 07.08.2011 11:29 by Trepe )

I heard Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn (Subtitled "Lucifer's Call" instead of Nocturn in Europe) was super difficult to beat without a guide and I discovered it was made by the same team that made the amazing Catherine so I picked it up this week. Started it last night. It's just a turn based JRPG, but you almost have to level grind right from the start. Awesome game.

Aside from that my buddy's ps3 died on him so he loaned me some great games. Black Ops, Bad Company 2, and Red Dead Redemption. I feel bad for him, but its almost like I won the video game lottery!
SmilieSmilieSmilie

Image for

Image for

My dad wanted me to get the DVD for my brother for holiday, as I hadn't seen it yet I picked it up on bluray as you get the DVD with it >.< Regular DVD was £9 and the bluray was £14 but I had store credit so knocked it down to £9 Smilie I know what I'm watching tonight!!

Holiday Reading material:

Image for
books 1&2
Image for
Third and final book in the chaos walking series, finishing off teen book series is slightly sad :/ Alex Rider finished a few months ago Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.