Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Our member of the week

Trepe said:
Got Let's Golf 3D & Donkey Kong from the E-Shop too.

How's Let's Golf 3D ? Is it any good ? Reviews seemed to be mixed about this one, but it does look good from the outside.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I got Humble Bundle #2 and #3 for $10.

And since I started to read it online and liked it. I got

Image for

Which has no online scans past chapter 25.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Echoes221 said:
Holiday Reading material:
Image for
books 1&2

That's a great series of books. Great TV series as well.

Our member of the week

Stulaw said:
I got

Image for

Which has no online scans past chapter 25.

Got the first 8 volumes personally. Love it too Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

I'm planning on getting the other 8 volumes when money allows. The animé is awesome too Smilie.

Image for

First set of short stories that the Witcher is based on.

I also purchased a Razer Lycosa (gaming keyboard) as my G11 was pretty much dead. Hard getting used to a new layout, again.

( Edited 10.08.2011 01:55 by Ultima )

I also purchased a Razer Lycosa (gaming keyboard) as my G11 was pretty much dead. Hard getting used to a new layout, again.

Smilie You will love the keyboard Smilie Once you have gotten used to it you wont want to use anything else. I love mine. Had it for over 2 years now and hasn't let me down. Being able to disable the windows key has its advantages!

Echoes, how's Star Ocean 4?

Azuardo said:
Echoes, how's Star Ocean 4?

Played a couple of hours and can't really get into it, I have a complete block with JRPG's. Won't be trying to get into another one thats for sure, just a waste of money on my part. If you would like my copy then send me a PM, I won't be able to send it until after I come back from holidays, I'm away for two weeks. I would prefer if someone else got enjoyment from it.

I would jump all over that if it was the PS3 version, but yours is Xbox right? Mega bummer. Big thanks for the offer though pal. Shame it's just not for you :[

Image for
Squidboy (guest) 11.08.2011#2687

PowerStone 2 (Jap DC)

2 VIP tickets for The Legend of Zelda Symphony Concert in London on the 25th of October.

Used my birthday dosh towards a sweet new Samsung Laptop; 3 gig memory, 500 Gig hardrive, dual-core, Windows 7 Home Prenium. Beats the pants off my old crappy system for sure! Smilie

Kafei2006 said:
Trepe said:
Got Let's Golf 3D & Donkey Kong from the E-Shop too.

How's Let's Golf 3D ? Is it any good ? Reviews seemed to be mixed about this one, but it does look good from the outside.

I haven't spent much time with it, but it seems pretty decent. I'd probably give it an 8 out of 10 so far.

Image for

I got it off the Star Catalogue, I'm pretty sure it's worth over £100.

Isn't that like 10,000 stars? Jesus. I bet it looks awesome though.

15,000 stars which is like 3 years worth of games. I haven't opened it yet but I sure hope it's worth it for all those stars.

Well a quick search on ebay suggests it's worth hundreds.

You should have it on display in a glass cabinet or something.

Holy crap, I'm scared to open it now. I'll be investing in a games room in the future so yeah I might get a glass cabinet to put all the cool gaming related stuff I own in it.

Image for

Had to scratch that itch. Hurry up with the 3DS game Konami godamnit!

I got

Image for

For £6.00 from CEX Smilie.

Image for

I caved.

Yeah i'm edging towards it too.. hmm what to do

Way I see it is £115 is a bargain for a next gen portable that has its life ahead of it. I haven't even bought any games to go with it, nor do I think I will any time soon. I just think that the price is going to go back up in a few weeks so getting it now while it's cheap seems like the right thing.

Well I actually really want to play Nintendogs! haha thats why I was going to get one.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.