Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

( Edited 30.10.2017 05:40 by Guest )

Image for

I just bought the two disk set of A Clockwork Orange. It was amazing!!!

( Edited 30.10.2017 05:41 by Guest )

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09
Image for

Image for

Haven't had the chance to read this but the previous volumes have been excellent.

Image for

Needed this cause my other psp broke.

Image for

Got this cause it looked amazing and is. It's bloody brilliant.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations (DS)
Resident Evil - Code Veronica X (PS2 - my dodgy Dreamcast copy finally bought the farm)
Rogue Galaxy (PS2 - for less than a fiver I couldn't say no!)
Metal Slug Anthology (Wii)
Jackie Brown (DVD)
Joytech 8" portable PS2 screen (what the PSP should've been! Smilie)

Even though they didn't stick with Lloyd's original voice actor...

FINALLY...

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is amazing, where you get it/what price? I should really buy it again.

I spent a ton on Dreamcast stuff.

Image for

Official SEGA Dreamcast Joystick in pristine condition �30. It works a treat.

Last Blade 2 (Jp) �35 A fucking awesome game, worth every penny. Loving it so far.

Image for

Street Fighter Alpha3 (Jp) �20

Image for

King Of Fighters 99 and 2000 �14 each

Image for

MadCatz Dreampad �5, got another to be fair to the competition Smilie

Image for

I also got a Japanese copies of Power Stone and Sonic Adventure for a �5 each because they looked minty.

Power Stone, fucking immense game.

I got this:

Image for

And:

Image for

As well as:

Image for

Project Trico Love
"Please keep all comments clean and friendly!"- C3 Bot
No chance of that.
Image for
Image for
Image for

Less posty, more gamey.
Guest 09.08.2008#261

You got Yoshi's Story! I love the soundtrack to that game. Never been able to run the rom properly on meh pc though. If I see it somewhere at a reasonable price I'll pick it up.

All great buys Artmonkey, but how much did you pay for the two latter items, and what condition?.

Had to buy the Dreamcast version today, even though I have the XBOX version. There are are a few lame compatibility issues while playing on 360.

Image for

Got my two Famicom Wii controllers in the post this morning.

This one is staying minty fresh.

Image for

Image for

Not quite a purchase as such, but now the library down the road is renting out Wii games, I'm gonna start getting a different one every week from them.

First up;

Image for

Played roughly an hour of it so far, and it's not bad. The aiming is brilliant, but the other functions (Scan Visor, Missile launcher) feel a bit fiddly. And the whole setting doesn't feel right; Samus should be isolated throughout the entire game, that's what makes a Metroid game so memorable, but here it starts to feel like Halo. *Shudders*
We'll see how it goes anyway.Smilie

Guest 13.08.2008#264
Image for

Sufjan Stevens - Greetings from Michigan, the Great Lake State (Folk)

+

Image for

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing (ambient/triphop)

And a birthday present for my sister:

Image for

The Kooks - Konk (limited edition) (indie)

Well it's no Halo, thankfully, it still remains true to what you expect from Metroid but is more action focused.

I agree with what you say about the controls for those visors, it could have and should have been done much better. You will get used to them though.

Image for

Keyboard.

A few days ago;

Image for

Brilliant game. It has that special something that FF3 DS lacked, though I\'m not quite sure what.

( Edited 16.08.2008 07:34 by Phoenixus )

I bought two XFX 9800GX2 1Gig DDR3 and a Neo Geo CD yesterday.

Image for

Image for

Yo moneybags!Smilie I saw a Neo-Geo CD down in Gamestation in Woolwich (they moved all their retro gear in London to that store apparently so I made the trip), they wanted 100 quid for it, or maybe 150. There was a CD-i there as well and one of them was �150, the other �100. Pricey, but attractive.

Yoshi's Story and Mischief Makers were �4.99 for the pair, buy one get one free. Carts only, definitely not collectors' items. Yoshi's Story is great, but I'm having trouble getting into Mischief Makers. It's hard to believe that this came out on the same system as something like Banjo-Kazooie - it's like playing a different console. I'll persevere.

If anyone's ever in the Clapham North area the Blockbusters Games is pretty good for retro stuff. It's pretty small, but they've got Saturn games and I saw a Sega Multi-Mega in there a few months back.

Less posty, more gamey.

Yeah well the graphics cards are for the CAD programs I use for work really (R14), of course they will have there benefit with FarCry 2 and the likes also lol. I have been saving up for them for a long while now, I don\'t and cannot just buy these things on a whim. I sold my 8800 768mb Ultra at CEX to raise the money.

Neo Geo is my favourite console of all time, I already own a AES with many games. After someone started that thread about what console craze you missed out on I realised I had to buy one now before it was too late, and the price went up even more. I can get Japanese games pretty easily.

Woolwich is a direct BR train ride away from me, albeit the other end of the line. I will have to go there and check that out for certain. There are now very few good retro shops in central London sadly, it used to have the best but it seems central stores need the space for recent stuff now Smilie

I need a good game or two, I got Aero Fighters 3 (Jap) for �14 . I got mine for �80 in great condition.

�4.99 for the pair is of course a sweet price to pay. I have never played Yoshi\'s Story but SL got it on the VC recently and I was tempted, despite knowing it\'s piss easy and it being �7.

May have to go to Clapham North also, I can get a direct BR train to the Junction. Do they have Japanese Dreamcast games there?, or do they have a Nomad?

If that\'s a Philips CDi you are talking about I fail to see how that could be attractive to anyone. Even if it had those crap but rare Zelda games bundled with it I would still not consider it.

I want this next, I had one but sold it stupidly a long while ago, if you see one please let me know.

Image for

So tiny and so cute, it had some great games like Bonk and the very best shooters. I used to steal Hu Cards at lunchtime and sell them in the playground I remember.

( Edited 22.08.2008 14:21 by Linkyshinks )

Linkyshinks said:
I bought two XFX 9800GX2 1Gig DDR3.
Wow.....didn't you buy like two 8800s like less than a year ago? Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++
Image for
Guest 18.08.2008#273
Image for

Image for

Image for

In order of appearance:

Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland (Japanese Papersleeve edition)

The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

Lemon Jelly - Lost Horizons

I got final fantasy tactics A2

Image for

Awesome!
and
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon exploerers of time

Image for

another awesome game!

!!!!!!! These Games Are Must Buys !!!!

-------Conduit FC=3738-7807-0409----------
--------Cod 5 FC= 3652-5701-8783----------
----------SSBB FC= Coming Soon------------

I got this a couple of hours ago and have been playing Samurai Shodown 2 for the past couple of hours with it. Ultra rare so I had to fork out �59. It\'s got a heavier base than the light PS2 version that was made by SEGA rather oddly..

Image for

( Edited 19.08.2008 20:04 by Linkyshinks )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.