Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 20.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

This came free with the Xbox:
Image for

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Rune Factory Frontier performed a Triangle Attack on my wallet!! (Smilie for who gets the reference first). CRITICAL HIT!!!

I paid €66 for Path of Radiance in a very good condition (found no other decent offers for the PAL version with shipping to Austria), €25 for Radiant Dawn used in a very good condition as well and lastly €28 for Rune Factory Frontier, new of course.

My wallet's already screwed, so now I'm just waiting for these three games to arrive to have my life suffer the same, cruel fate. Smilie

Image for
Image for

Image for

( Edited 23.09.2011 17:44 by SirLink )

lol I got it. Surrounding an enemy with 3 characters and critical hitting it.

Good buys anyways!

Samsung Galaxy Ace smart phone. 149.99 pay as you go from 02. very cool phone as I can have Sonic music as my ring tones and the other cool apps that are with it on the android store. And Pirates 4 on DVD.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

A New PC ready for Battlefield Third

Image for
Image for
3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Image for
On the Playstation Store. Finally have all 5 classics!!! Smilie

Image for

Free from eurogamer along with one month free games, and any game for a quid.

Also:

Image for

3GB OCZ DDR2

Image for

AMD Phenom II 920 @ 2.8GHz

Image for

GA M61P S3 motherboard

All for £70, just added in my HD4850 and corsair 450w power supply. My old case is too small, so I need to buy a new one... So much better than my old system.

( Edited 24.09.2011 23:45 by Echoes221 )

Bought four books and an update of Kaspersky for the new University year how riveting.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Said I would Azu, and I took my chance. Had some credit at Cex, saw this for £8 and went for it. Nice sleeve too, normally exclusive to HMV. Smilie

Image for

Mate. Get the fuck IN. £8's an absolute bargain. I'm a bit lost though... you already had the game didn't you? Or was that on Xbox and you got rid?

There's another awesome sleeve which I'm trying to get a hold of if I can find it on its own too. Looks gorgeous:

( Edited 25.09.2011 22:19 by Azuardo )

Completed Halo Reach today, best 12.99 I ever spent on a video game. For anyone who fell in love (and grew up with) Combat Evolved - its a really memorable game. Think I was in America (without my PAL 360) when it came out, feel ashamed it took so long to get it.

Sad that Bungie and Halo are no longer together now. I'm not really concerned with how 343 will tinker with the gameplay formula, I just hope they work just attentively on the story. Bungie, especially the way it was conveyed in Reach, did an incredible job with that. I don't want anyone else to piss all over it.

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 
Image for

Thermaltake V3 £45 with next day shipping from Scan.

Azuardo said: I'm a bit lost though... you already had the game didn't you? Or was that on Xbox and you got rid?

Yeah, still have it on 360, though I'll be trading it in today, since I now have better access to a version that doesn't require multiple disc installations. Smilie
Although...on the back on the box it says mamory requirement is over 3Gig, but I haven't have any cues yet to install. I've noticed the memory size is getting bigger every time I save further in, is that how it'll work?

Oh, and that box is brill, I'm gonna guess that's the version that came with the FFXIII-branded consoles?

I believe that box was possibly a GAME exclusive or another shop. Pops up on ebay from time to time but with the game too, so kinda hard to find it on its own.

Yeah, the saves get bigger as you go in, but not sure why. Don't know the ins and outs about that. But yeah, no installations.

Our member of the week

Bought this sealed copy for 11.45€ incl. shipping (9.96 quids). Been playing this in recent days whenever I had a little free time (mainly in transports), and loving it so far. Playing this is a psychedelic experience. It's like being on a drug trip except it's not bad for your health Smilie... Because it's soooo... weird and nothing seems to make sense at all Smilie.

Image for
Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Image for

Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil Code Veronica HD.
Code veronica is fucking hard >.<

Edit: Also got myself an sd card reader. Time to start Smash Bros hacking again Smilie

( Edited 02.10.2011 20:58 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
Our member of the week
Image for

(Sakura Note)

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

Got both of these preordered from shopto. I didn't even realize U3 was coming out on the 2nd November xD

( Edited 03.10.2011 23:46 by LKR000 )

Holy crap, you're right! It's been pushed forward 2 days! November is gonna be the best month of the year Smilie

Yeah November is gonna be an awesome month for games. Shame I'm only getting those two and possibly Assassins Creed Revelations since I need to save up a bit >.<

Yeah, Zelda and U3 are the only ones on my list for Nov too. Although I really wanna get Sonic Gen, but might wait for a price drop.

Our member of the week

Is nobody planning on getting One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP on 3DS on November 30th ? Or Sonic Generations, on 3DS still ? There's Super Mario 3D Land also, let's not forget it Smilie. Oh, and Tales of the Abyss Smilie ! Layton 4 is also coming out in November, but I guess the lack of London Life might keep some people at bay ?

Meanwhile, the Wii is getting Rayman Origins on Wii in November, which I look forward to as well Smilie (but will probably end up only getting Tales of the Abyss)

So many games, but really can't afford to get them all! I think also there wouldn't be much point in me buying many of them because I would only have time to be playing one or two at a time. Uncharted 3 and Zelda will keep me going the whole month, I reckon.

Wouldn't mind Abyss, and it's good to see it's still on course for the Europe release (pushed into 2012 in US), but haven't the time for an RPG atm :L And when it comes to multiplat games, PS3 versions will always win for me, I'm afraid.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Steven M

There are 1 members online at the moment.