Does suck. I'll have another look for the game online again though. Was pretty interesting after the intro part and I love the character art style.
Looks just like a normal DS cart, but lots of stuff I noticed which shows it's counterfeit:
1. American DS boxes are black. This is clear.
2. When I opened it, the sticker on the cart was loose in the case, like it wasn't stuck on properly.
3. Booklet cover doesn't look officially made.
4. The glitch and noise it makes when you close the 3DS.
5. Cart is stiff to pull out of the case holding, as well as the 3DS itself.
I've had a similar thing with a Yoshi's Island GBA game years back. Learnt my lesson from that one, and managed to not buy fakes again. But this one seemed genuine, seeing as it was sealed. However, checking negative feedback is a must from now on, because if I'd just done that, I'd have stopped. Others commented that their copies were fakes too.
Thought £14 was too good to be true! ;p No worries, I'm sure I'll get it some time.
PS: Looks like you're in a very Fire Emblem mood right now eh? Have you bought the Radiance games yet? They must surely be on your list after all this FE!
( Edited 19.09.2011 19:30 by Azuardo )