Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

It was on Amazon earlier. They seem to have put their price up to £10 now, but £10 is about the norm for it now. It doesn't have all the special features though, just both cuts of each film and a few pieces here and there

Image for
Image for

Wind Waker OST (£30)

Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II [PSN]

Image for

Catherine [360]

Image for

Decided to pick it up while it was cheap..

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Ultima said:
Thanks, Phoenixus!

Picked Catherine up moments after seeing your post. This will be the first time I've turned my XBox on this year Smilie

"Hello James XXXXXXX,

Thanks for placing your order with us at zavvi, order number ########.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Catherine

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order."

fml?

( Edited 17.05.2012 00:22 by Ultima )

Feel for ya. Was £5 more on ShopTo, but the 2 minute dispatch was worth it! Been really enjoying it.

I had the same letter Ultima.

Read elsewhere that only the first 100 orders got dispatched right away, the rest have to wait until Zavvi's provider restocks. Dunno how true that is or not.

Don't really mind waiting a bit longer though, the US had the game long before we did so there's been a fair wait already. :/

Yeah, it's a shame.

At least I have something else to play though:

Image for
Image for

25 Anniversary Metal Gear Tshirt. £15 Uni Qlo

Kirby's Dream Land 2 [VC]

Image for

I sure am buying video games lately.

( Edited 17.05.2012 18:50 by SuperLink )

Going to have to buy some points for that, 3D Kirby and TwinBee.

Bought a white Motorola Motoluxe. I'm making a laynard with fibre optic tape so it lights up also Smilie

( Edited 18.05.2012 16:30 by Linkyshinks )

Image for

(posted the deal in the Game Deals thread)

Update on Catherine too; my Zavvi account says the game was dispatched today. Dunno if its legit or not, will have to wait and see.

Linkyshinks said:
Going to have to buy some points for that, 3D Kirby and TwinBee.

Bought a white Motorola Motoluxe. I'm making a laynard with fibre optic tape so it lights up also Smilie

I was looking at getting that phone, but I really want to get a Galaxy S3...

I kinda relying on it getting ICS though, it should do with Google behind it Smilie They bought Motorola of course.

Finally found my Holy Grail!

Image for

WarioWare: D.I.Y. [DS]

Image for

How not to buy video games: not written by me

Oh lawdy, steam sales just begun. I foresee many ill advised purchases in the future. Assuming i didnt buy everything in the last sale, of course.

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."
Image for

Looking forward to seeing this, heard it's pretty good. ^^

Image for
Image for

Started watching 'Young Justice' and liked Superboy's shirt. So I bought one.

Also bought 'Dear Esther' off Steam.

Image for

Need a new pad as the analogue sticks on mine are old and withered. Pre-ordered this. Smilie

Image for
Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

The Strat Man said:
Need a new pad as the analogue sticks on mine are old and withered. Pre-ordered this. Smilie

Image for

I want one O.o
Image for

Got this yesterday, not even that big a fan of the Max Payne games but the single player is pretty good and the multiplayer is insanely fun.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Some nice clothes for work.

Polo Ralph Lauren Shoes, couple of shirts from Wesc, smart jumper, couple of breathable shirts from Uni Qlo and some CK boxers. £350

Damn! Where you working at!!?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.