Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

^ What's the DS one?

Few new ones for me:

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

Best purchase I've made in a while, very handy since I need to keep the noise down alot when playing games! 

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101
Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
^ What's the DS one?

Umihara Kawase Shun ~Second Edition~ Kanzenban. Essentially the ultimate compilation of the SNES and PS1 Umihara Kawase games, with added bonus levels... of which the upcoming Sayonara Umihara Kawase for 3DS is the sequel. The latter might actually be the first one to be released outside of Japan; A prospect that has me very excited Smilie.

I suggest you watch the Game Center CX episode, to give you a good idea of what kind of game it is, if you don't know already

( Edited 11.04.2013 01:01 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Ahh, had a quick look up on it. Seems to be really good according to some people. That timer in the middle of the screen surely isn't part of the game, is it? : o

Ah, Rudy. I had to edit your post and take out that video because it messed up the html for the rest of the topic. It wouldn't display my post until I took it out. Sorry about that :/ PM me the link if you want : )

( Edited 11.04.2013 00:58 by Azuardo )

Our member of the week

Nah Don't worry, I put the link in my previous post instead.

The HUD is made that way, but if memory serves right, from what I played on an emulator once, you can change the way it's displayed in the options menu.

That does look a lot more fun after having a look at that GCCX vid. So it's a kind of puzzle platformer in the vein of Donkey Kong. I can dig that.

LKR000 said:
Image for

Best purchase I've made in a while, very handy since I need to keep the noise down alot when playing games! 

I have the exact same headset. Smilie

Image for

( Edited 11.04.2013 17:02 by Azuardo )

Went to HMV this morning, looks like it's only the stores that are closing that have deals on Vita Cards. :/

Still, bagged this little beauty for £15 (never seen it below £25 online)

Image for

Alas, I went on eBay a little while ago at just the right moment it seems, managed to get this a few minutes after the guy put it up for £28;

Image for

(although the payment hasn't been processed yet, a pretty good price for a nice sized card)

Also thought I might as well pick these up for £7.50 and £8.00 respectively;

Image for
Image for

Smilie

Azuardo said:
Image for

Damn good movie, much better then degeneration imo.
Image for

There we go!

( Edited 15.04.2013 00:33 by LKR000 )

LKR000 said:
Damn good movie, much better then degeneration imo.
Got a dispatch email for monster hunter today from shopto yet I can't find a picture of the case to post here xD

Use the Cubed3 box art. It's small but works : p

Looking forward to watching it. Going through RE6 atm and actually enjoying it, so I'm well in the mood to catch up on this one now.

LKR000 said:
Image for

What headset is that?

Ultima said:
LKR000 said:
Image for

What headset is that?

Turtle Beach x12

Its a bit easy though....

Image for

( Edited 16.04.2013 19:28 by Flynnie )

New Camera 

photo 263661_271861009602856_148964663_n_zpsde858b45.jpg

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

Image for

Just arrived. The artbook is so tiny though, I'm kinda disappointed :/ was the US one tiny too?

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Image for
Our member of the week

DLC for Fire Emblem didn't become available on the eShop at the same time as the game itself Smilie... Liars Nintendo !!

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii)

Image for

I haven't forgotten about you, little Capcom exclusive. I picked you up for £7!

Also HMV had no Vita memory cards, annoyed, the search for decently priced Vita memory cards continues.

( Edited 20.04.2013 18:22 by SuperLink )

Anyone else ordered Fire Emblem from Shopto? Pissed off with them, seems they aren't getting any copies in until the 24th. Paid in advance on my preorder too. :/

Phoenom said:
Anyone else ordered Fire Emblem from Shopto? Pissed off with them, seems they aren't getting any copies in until the 24th. Paid in advance on my preorder too. :/

That's the first instance I've heard of them fucking up....

Same, I've never heart of them screwing up like that before and they certainly have never done for me. Smilie What a pain.
I literally cancelled my FE order from ShopTo a week ago in order to get it from GAME instead.

The only problem I had was when I ordered BO2 for the Wii U and they didn't get the stock in on the day they were supposed to. I contacted them via. Twitter and they got straight back to me though, so I'm still more than happy with their services. They're definitely getting a lot more popular nowadays, even Nintendo are including ShopTo links in their FaceBook posts.

My mate thought it was a dodgy site, so he never used it until I told him that's where I order pretty much all of my games. Smilie

Mush said:
My mate thought it was a dodgy site, so he never used it until I told him that's where I order pretty much all of my games. Smilie

Yeah, the site used to look a lot worse as well when I first started using them 4 years ago or so, I took the dive and was glad I did. Since they've become bigger though you don't get titles as often as you used to, but I've yet to have anything not turn up on time. Still, it's a fantastic service all round and they do keep you notified of what's going on with pre-orders, especially if it's a big title. It's the little touches like the 5 minute dispatch and the picture of your parcel when you order that top it off for me, as well as free first class delivery. It's how Play.com used to be and I really hope they don't change!

Yeah, free First Class delivery is really nice and I usually get games a day or two before the release, if not I'll get them on the day of release, which is more than I can say for some sites. I hope they don't change their practices, just because they're becoming bigger and more popular. It would be a shame to lose such fantastic service.

( Edited 21.04.2013 16:19 by Mush )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Ofisil

There are 2 members online at the moment.