Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I tweeted them and emailed them on the site so I'll see what's going on. The delay helps my backlog at least. Smilie

Edit:

Your copy of FE Awakening is on 'back order' which means we will process your order and ship it when we receive more stock.Thanks.

Gits. Okay, it was about three weeks ago, but surely pre-paying makes it a higher priority? Smilie

( Edited 21.04.2013 18:31 by Phoenom )

£25 and Free Delivery on GraingerGames;

Image for

It says the game is the limited edition but the description isn't clear what is included, and I highly doubt it is this;

Image for

When it is £50 on Zen's own store. Guess I'll wait and see.

Nexus 7 Dock £30. 

SuperLink said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
Image for

Just arrived. The artbook is so tiny though, I'm kinda disappointed :/ was the US one tiny too?

Likewise, although i am very tempted to sell it on eBay. It's going for silly prices! More than the actual game in some cases!

Finally got to 7000 stars on Club Nintendo, so I've ordered this little beauty;

Image for

The news of a somewhat poor WiiU VC lineup actually benefits me now; I can go back and use this with my Wii VC games. The 'B button to got straight to Wii Menu' feature of the System Update will be handy for that too. Smilie

Also preordered this, making it three for three (will dl Animal Crossing I think Smilie)

Image for

And FE: Awakening has finally been shipped! Smilie

Our member of the week

Phoenom said:

Image for

I realised the other day I had for 2000 stars worth of surveys to answer on Nintendo's website. A couple more games and I'll have 7000 stars saved as well, so I think I'll grab my second Wii VC SNES controller Smilie. Should make VC Super Mario Kart games even more pleasant to play Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Phoenom said:

Image for

How strange I literally just ordered this today as well Smilie It's kinda the only thing worth saving for atm O.O
Image for

Figured it was time for an upgrade Smilie

( Edited 25.04.2013 22:06 by LKR000 )

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

RudyC3 said:
Phoenom said:

Image for

I realised the other day I had for 2000 stars worth of surveys to answer on Nintendo's website. A couple more games and I'll have 7000 stars saved as well, so I think I'll grab my second Wii VC SNES controller Smilie. Should make VC Super Mario Kart games even more pleasant to play Smilie.

I've aparently earned 20000 stars since registration and i can't quite honestly tell you what i spent them on! I remember i had over 4000 stars expire and i nearly cried Smilie

Either way I need a 1000 stars, I have a New Super Mario Bros (Wii) game code here but as i have already registered this game i cannot register this code. So if anyone is willing to trade a code with me i would be very grateful!

I think I've earnt something like 17,000 stars overall, alot of the time I wasted it on junk.
Coulda had two snes classic controllers now Smilie

LKR000 said:
I think I've earnt something like 17,000 stars overall, alot of the time I wasted it on junk.
Coulda had two snes classic controllers now Smilie

Well i might just go into CEX and buy as many Nintendo games that i can just to get the stars, they have a 2 day returns policy so i might have to take advantage of that. I only need a 1000 more than i'd be happy. 

I did also pick up this today;

Image for

I've collected 37,000 stars since registration (launch day).

Super M ($150HK)

Image for

Our member of the week

RudyC3 said:
Phoenom said:

Image for

You know what? Actually scratch that. I might rather spend those stars on Wii points, which in turn will go into buying VC titles available on the Wii U VC... that I will then upgrade to their Wii U VC version for the reduced price. That way a SNES title will only truly have costed me 1.49€ for example Smilie.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

RudyC3 said:
You know what? Actually scratch that. I might rather spend those stars on Wii points, which in turn will go into buying VC titles available on the Wii U VC... that I will then upgrade to their Wii U VC version for the reduced price. That way a SNES title will only truly have costed me 1.49€ for example Smilie.

Not a bad idea Rudy, thinking about doing this myself as I have about 6000 stars and I already have a SNES Classic Controller.

Just picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Loooooonng overdue purchase, especially since Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite game of all time.

Sonic_13 said:

Loooooonng overdue purchase, especially since Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite game of all time.

You will definitely enjoy that! Fantastic game worthy of any purchase. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Flynnie said:
Sonic_13 said:

You will definitely enjoy that! Fantastic game worthy of any purchase. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Brand new / factory sealed off eBay for $38.88+$2.58 shipping.

I had been watching the price on Amazon, hoping it might go down since Wii U came out but the price actually started going up ($50+).

( Edited 28.04.2013 07:53 by Sonic_13 )

Sonic_13 said:
Flynnie said:
Sonic_13 said:

Brand new / factory sealed off eBay for $38.88+$2.58 shipping.

I had been watching the price on Amazon, hoping it might go down since Wii U came out but the price actually started going up ($50+).

I see! Many thanks!

UPDATE: Finally! Although its going to feel even longer with a 4 week delivery!!

Image for

Finally got this Limited Edition, its been a long time coming, only £45 and brand new as well!

Image for

( Edited 11.05.2013 19:28 by Flynnie )

I've been buying a tonne of stuff lately! Trying to make sure i dont miss out on all the old games i never got around too

Image for

Image for

Mainly got it for the golden controller, but ive been going through my James Bond collection so really in the mood for bond!

E.T. blu ray

Flynnie said:

Image for

How much did you manage to get that for? Cause I've just ordered that from a seller on amazon for £10, used but in good condition O.O
Also got
Image for
Image for

( Edited 22.05.2013 21:04 by LKR000 )

WarioLand for £8 and Goldeneye for £12, thought it was quite a good deal. I am not to bothered about Goldeneye, i mainly wanted a Gold classic controller to go with my Zelda controller.

Ahh right that's still a good deal, almost the same price. I mainly got it for the controller as well xD

Image for

I don't think I ever posted that I got this game, though it's kinda obvious for people who played it based on my avatar. I haven't finished it yet but so far it's my Game of the Year 2013 and will be extremely hard for anything else to beat.

I also pre-ordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I mostly play games one at a time (on the same system anyway) and use my 3DS pretty much only at home, so I'd rather have a retail copy for my collection.

Image for

SirLink said:
Image for

I don't think I ever posted that I got this game, though it's kinda obvious for people who played it based on my avatar. I haven't finished it yet but so far it's my Game of the Year 2013 and will be extremely hard for anything else to beat.

I also pre-ordered Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I mostly play games one at a time (on the same system anyway) and use my 3DS pretty much only at home, so I'd rather have a retail copy for my collection.

Image for

Get one more and you could get involved in that So Many Games Promotion. - http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html

Unfortunately I live in Austria and we don't have Club Nintendo, nor is it possible to get an account from another country. I'm already giving my Fire Emblem code to Mush so he can get the game for free, if any regular member here is missing one game and wants my code for Animal Crossing, feel free to ask me.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.