Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yeah, Flynnie - it's £11 for both instead of £14 separate.

We know one is an F-Zero track, so whether that's going in Triforce or Egg Cup, I dunno. Maybe both cups will be a mixture of things, or maybe Triforce will be all Zelda, and Egg will be the mix with F-Zero. I'm guessing they'll all be a mix of different themes tbh.

My copy of Smash Bros came today. =3

Mine hasn't even sent me an email telling me it's shipped. Where did you buy it from?

GameSeek UK, was only £29 as well.

Guys have you received your copies of Smash Bros!!!!.... I haaaaaave!!!!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Hoping mine will come today! Smilie

Don't fail me now shopto xD

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Getting up early tomorrow morning to download it. Can't wait! Smilie

Estimated delivery date of Wednesday 15 October Smilie Amazon, you are killing me Smilie, in all fairness that's what I deserve for importing it!

Ahhh flynnie your missing out dude!!! Don't mean to rub it in!!!

( Edited 03.10.2014 11:18 by Zapp )

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562
Image for

Bought the Hyrule Warriors season pass since the price was good and I'm confident the content will be worth it based on what we know and - of course - the quality of the main game. My inner completionist is unsure whether to be happy or absolutely terrified by the three additional Adventure maps, though.

Image for

I originally had the regular special edition of Bayonetta 2 pre-ordered, but I somehow managed to snag a pre-order for the First Print edition last week, most likely because someone cancelled theirs!! The Book of Angels is definitely going to look great in my room.

Our member of the week
Image for

( Edited 28.10.2014 15:41 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Our member of the week

The 3 following for £60 (shipping included)

Image for
Image for
Image for

Just this for now.

Image for

Steamworld Dig
Bravely Default
Mario Golf World Tour
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Went a little crazy for a while! 

Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm:  Curtain Call
Punch-Out!! (Wii)

Tomb Raider (PC)
Xbox 360 controller for PC

( Edited 04.11.2014 16:01 by Marzy )

Our member of the week

Flynnie said:
Steamworld Dig
Bravely Default
Mario Golf World Tour
Paper Mario Sticker Star

Went a little crazy for a while! 

I don't remember if I have you in my friends list on my 3DS, but you might want to have me for Bravely default, so you can summon my character Smilie.

Image for

Bayonetta 1 & 2 - WiiU

- I started with the second game and I LOVE it. Bayonetta is such a cool character and I simply love her attitude and style. I'll treat the first game as a prequel.

Image for

Donkey Kong Country 1,2+3 - WiiU

- Upgraded my WIi versions. Excellent as always.

Image for

Donkey Kong Land 1,2+3 - 3DS

- Had only ever previously played the 3rd game so it's nice to finally have them all.

Image for

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - WiiU

- Took advantage of the eShop sale and don't regret it. A great sequel to returns.

Plopped a pre-order on MM3D Special Edition and got a Mario hat lol.

Image for

omg yes

Image for
Image for
Image for

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

Whole bunch of stuff for me, probably the last for the year unless I fancy some games on the Steam Winter Sale. Two GameCube controllers because I'm kinda worried about limited stock and I could use two brand new black ones that match the rest of my gaming setup.

I ordered a Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 to replace my broken Turtle Beach Ear Force P11. I should have that by Tuesday. Supposed to be a pretty nice upgrade from what I've read, so I'm not that mad.

Image for
Image for

Image for

Image for

Was original going to get the smash controller but I've got 2 decently working GameCube controllers already, so this seems more beneficial overall.

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Smash Bros? Pfft. Whatever. I've ordered this.

Image for

One of these just popped through the post. Down to £18 from £50 on Amazon! Handy for my 3DS. Smilie

Image for

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.