Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Not in the picture:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (eShop)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (eShop...damn you Capcom, I want physical!)
Lego City Undercover (only Wii U retail game I wanted to play but haven't bought yet)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (hope I'll like the last part of this infamous trilogy as well lol)
Marth Amiibo

Forgot to post a New 3DS XL (regular black one), Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Majora's Mask 3D last month.

Bloodborne and a PSTV. Bloodborne is amazing!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything
Image for

Playing this with PS TV is awesome!

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Far Cry Classic (PSN)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PSN)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D arrived yesterday. Oh boy, I have no idea how I'm going to get through it right now. So many games.

Image for

Need it for my back problems.

Image for
Image for

Seriously I need to stop buying stuff! XD

Steam
Advent Rising
Ghostbusters: The Videogame
TinyKeep

PSN

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Sweet, Sonic Rush was awesome.

But I would have gone as far to say that it was "The best Sonic game ever!" Bloody NoM! 

I thought it it download one or two games while I had the chance (I have a bit of a shortage of Wifi on the road) so I got Mario Bros 2 and Azure Gunvolt. 

I also got Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon off eBay for £16 which I'm quite happy with! 

lol it was probably the only Sonic game those fanboys at NOM had ever played. It's decent so far, but in no way has it made me feel like I'm playing the best Sonic game of all time lol. Tails is still a nobhead.

Got this for free this week. Yes, free. Code for TGC took it into zero pence territory. Nice to just have a box for it, but I think there's a 30-day sub in there, which I'll save for the future when I have time to dedicate to the game again. Not bad for free.

Image for

( Edited 17.04.2015 00:14 by Azuardo )

You've made me want to go through Sonic Rush again now haha.

I ended up getting Beyond Two Souls on PS3 Azuardo using that deal you posted and I think it's fantastic. The level of detail is amazing and the story, like their other games is a joy to play through. I can't wait to see what Quantic are planning for PS4. Smilie

( Edited 16.04.2015 17:54 by Ifrit XXII )

Great to hear! Once you accept what you're getting into, it can really be enjoyed for what it is. I'm all for people like Cage taking games in different directions and presenting movie-like experiences - they're a minority on the big shelf to choose from. Plus I love Page. I do take issue with some of the gameplay, and I just hate some of the forced decisions that come into play later on. Defeats the point of even having choices. But not bad at all for a movie-game at a hella cheap price.

Yeah, I like those types of experiences, personally. I don't know exactly what they're like, since I still need to play through Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, but going through a demo of Heavy Rain once, I really liked the way the game played.

Image for

Image for

So, made some PSN purchases.

Darkstalkers Resurrection - US sale
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - US sale
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - US sale
Mortal Kombat (2011) - NZ sale
The Guided Fate Paradox - US sale

I noticed Kid Icarus Uprising for sale on ShopTo, wondering if anyone knows how long their sales last? I really want a copy since its about NZ$30 for their sale, and about $100 locally, but I'm already broke because of the listed purchases. Do I need to go threaten some of my online friends, or do their sales tend to last a while?

Image for
Image for

£14.95 on thegamecollection.net Smilie

Image for

Wasn't really that interested in this beforehand but after playing the global testfire last night, I couldn't of preordered it faster!

Image for

Same here though I ordered as soon as the first day of testfire was done. Comes out on the day I start my week long break from work. Smilie

Image for

Took me a while but finally caved. £22 with my ShopTo points. Smilie

BTW - Are we going to be able to actually meet up on Splatoon this week or do we need to wait for the August update?

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Image for
Image for
Image for

Image for
Image for

Forgot I had this pre ordered a while back xD

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, mikem52

There are 2 members online at the moment.