Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I heard the film was kinda crap - generic, uninspiring stuff.

At last, after years of searching!...

Image for

SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

My latest purchase was guitar hero 3 for the Wii. It is one one of the best uses for the Wii remote and gives you months and months of fun play. But I only got this on Saturday but i cant waut to get number 2 for the 360Smilie

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999
Guest 09.05.2008#54

Phoenixus said:
At last, after years of searching!...

SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie

Great music, horrible voice acting.

I'm trying to find the sequel.

No graphics but mine are:
Resistance fall of man (PS3)
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Bag of Cheese and Onion crisps

Bart.... said:

Yep, Voice acting is horrendous, Music's okay. I bloody love the environments in this game the most though, just something about them that make me stop and stare. Smilie

Image for
Image for

mm tasty.

Guest 10.05.2008#59

Phoenixus said:
Bart.... said:

Yep, Voice acting is horrendous, Music's okay. I bloody love the environments in this game the most though, just something about them that make me stop and stare. Smilie

Yep that's great too. The water in that cave section in the beginning is beautiful.

Bart.... said:
Phoenixus said:
Bart.... said:

I\'m trying to find the sequel.

Yep, Voice acting is horrendous, Music\'s okay. I bloody love the environments in this game the most though, just something about them that make me stop and stare. Smilie

Yep that\'s great too. The water in that cave section in the beginning is beautiful.

You gotta be kidding me, the voice acting is what makes it so great! xD I can\'t find the sequel either (technically a prequel), it never did come out in Australia...

I have to agree with the comments on the environment, some of the landscapes are quite amazing and the water is done quite well too. My only real complaint of the game in general is the retarded way they walk... Smilie

Image for
Image for

Bout time I got my own copy of CSSmilie and TF2, great fun they are. Should be trying Portal later this week. Smilie

( Edited 10.05.2008 15:03 by mOojc )

Echoes221 said:
Image for

mm tasty.

How do you buy that? Smilie

saunderscowie said:
Image for

That's the one I need!! They always have volumes 1,2,3,5 etc. Smilie

I don't seem to ever have time to watch movies or buy stuff anymore... how do you people do it!

Only about a month and I will be free! FREE I TELL YOU!

For about 2 months.... Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:
Image for

mm tasty.

with money, i have a shop in east finchey that dont look twice about selling people alchohol, and besides im only 10 months off being 18

Echoes221 said:
SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:
Image for

mm tasty.

with money, i have a shop in east finchey that dont look twice about selling people alchohol, and besides im only 10 months off being 18

Gotta love the Kronic. lol, nice to know things have not changed!, I used get get booze all the time when I was 16-17 at all of the Finchley Road offies.

I never ever got asked my age because I had a beard lol. I loved getting drunk and stoned in Hamptead Heath.

*memory lane*

( Edited 12.05.2008 15:25 by Linkyshinks )

Echoes221 said:

I'm only 7 months off 18, but I still look 13, apart from the embarrassing straggly beard. :/

So I think Jack Thompson should be worrying about something else. Because I think underage gaming has less effect than underage drinking. Smilie When there are still people who sell alcahol to minors I really don't see why Thompson is attacking such an abstract area like games.

Nothing against underage drinking, I just find it kind of stupid how easy it is to do. :/ Infact it's really stupid.

Echoes221 said:
SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:

mm tasty.

Kronic is good, but this is better Smilie

Image for

I wish they'd just hurry up and making the legal drinking age 18. I reckon it'd solve so much shit.

Linkyshinks said:
Echoes221 said:
SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:
Image for

mm tasty.

Gotta love the Kronic. lol, nice to know things have not changed!, I used get get booze all the time when I was 16-17 at all of the Finchley Road offies.

I never ever got asked my age because I had a beard lol. I loved getting drunk and stoned in Hamptead Heath.

*memory lane*

you know it, heath parties are fucking awesome, execept i cant remember half of them, nice to know someone from this forum grew up were i live ^^
talking of beer i want one now! XD
SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:

I'm only 7 months off 18, but I still look 13, apart from the embarrassing straggly beard. :/

So I think Jack Thompson should be worrying about something else. Because I think underage gaming has less effect than underage drinking. Smilie When there are still people who sell alcahol to minors I really don't see why Thompson is attacking such an abstract area like games.

Nothing against underage drinking, I just find it kind of stupid how easy it is to do. :/ Infact it's really stupid.

lol a beard XD
so you havent had any grothspurts then...
is your dad small, or is it just one of them things?
p.s. take a shave, then it wont be embarrising!

But I don't wanna hurt my chin or act like those embarrassing men on TV adverts. Smilie

My dad is pretty short, but my grandad and uncle are tall and I've already outgrown my dad.

And no growthspurts for a while. I think I'm destined to be short forever. My brother is prolly gonna take over me. Smilie Maybe I'm just paranoid about my height.

Today I bought a copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 for the ps3. I gotta hand it to rockstar for making a very great game. two thumbs up!

i love playing video games and listening to cool music

Lunch oh and my little Sister a birthday present.

This

Image for

and a copy of

Image for

That game should last me a while. Smilie

...at least until this

Image for

comes out. Smilie

( Edited 30.10.2017 02:33 by Guest )

I spent a lot of the time between high school and college getting pissed. Since then I spent a year not drinking and now I only do it occasionally.

And Pheonixus? Crisis Core. Please man... There are so many better games on PSP.

I am going to get a couple of 360 games tomorrow, older ones that I want to play again i.e Forza 2, Splinter Cell Double Agent etc.

And I might also be ordering this later tonight:

Image for

Traded in some old 360 dross at GAME and got some new 360 dross, namely:
Enchanted Arms
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata

Should keep me busy over the Summer when my flatmate goes to Africa.

What did you trade in?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.