Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, Burnout Revenge and Hitman.

( Edited 30.10.2017 02:33 by Guest )

How much was Eternal Sonata? I might look into getting it tomorrow along with my other games.

Well, Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata were 2 for �30 in GAME or �19.99 each.

Image for

Ordered (Y) �3.49 off Amazon.

I will post up the games tomorrow.

Lightmare said:

And Pheonixus? Crisis Core. Please man... There are so many better games on PSP.

Name me some, I'm doing a little bargain hunting.Smilie

It was my birthday yesterday, so I've been on a bit of a binge as of late. The following is a mix of gifts and self-indulgence:

Phew. It's good to get it all in one place if only to remind me that I won't be buying anything else for the next few years. Except Brawl next month, of course..

( Edited 30.10.2017 02:34 by Guest )

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

Happy Birthday for yesterday ^^

Lots of Sonic stuff. Nice. I've been wanting to get those reprints for a while now... but it's gonna be hard finding them in shops and I don't have the means to shop online atm. Maybe when I have more money. I don't really like the old Sonic cartoons anymore though... I still need a Knuckles plushie too. Smilie

My bro downloaded FFCC: My Life as a King yesterday, and 500 points worth of dlc. I don't know where all my money has gone, I don't buy anything ever! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Blimey. Smilie

Is it me, or does the picture of that speaker set remind anyone of R.O.B the Robot?Smilie

Is it me, or does the picture of that speaker set remind anyone of R.O.B the Robot?

Ha, nice catch. I'm going to think that every time I see my center speaker now (it's clipped onto my monitor � a very cool feature � but I can still see it the 'eyes', definitely).

Happy Birthday for yesterday ^^

Thanks!

but it's gonna be hard finding them in shops and I don't have the means to shop online atm.p

If/when you do, I picked them up from Amazon at about �4 a pop. The comic book shop next door to the shop I work in sells them (it's actually how I discovered they existed) for just over a fiver each.

I don't really like the old Sonic cartoons anymore though..

I've never really watched SatAM, and I'm sure AoStH won't be as 'good' as I remember (it's been a while), but they were pretty cheap so I thought I should give 'em a whirl.

I still need a Knuckles plushie too.

Same! I have a Knuckles slipper from way back when (just one, it's a Sonic/Knuckles duo), but no actual plushie.

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

I saw some Knuckles plushies in GameStation recently. I was so depressed with the complete lack of a retro station that I'd rather leave the store completely empty handed though. Smilie

That had better be the only GameStation lacking a retro section. Otherwise GameStation is just GAME but with more scratched discs. �_�;

Fuck me that's what I call a haul!

Phoenixus said:
Lightmare said:

And Pheonixus? Crisis Core. Please man... There are so many better games on PSP.

Name me some, I'm doing a little bargain hunting.Smilie

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Patapon
Jeanne D'Arc
Final Fantasy Tactics
Burnout Legends
Wipeout Pure
Tekken
Valkyrie Profile
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code
God Of War

(thumbpad)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Tekken
Darkstalkers

Recently got Vampire Chronicles and Lost Winds on Wii Ware

Image for

Image for

The art and animation in this game are beautiful. I can play perfectly with a PSP thumb pad stuck on. When I got this one it was not perfect so I filed it down carefully using a soft file. It's now perfection.

Thumb Pad

Image for

Image for
Image for

�18 in total = Win.

I've had both of them before but I sold them ages ago. They are both pretty good games so I thought i'll get them again.

Linkyshinks said:

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Patapon
Jeanne D'Arc
Final Fantasy Tactics
Burnout Legends
Wipeout Pure
Tekken
Valkyrie Profile
Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code
God Of War

(thumbpad)

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Tekken
Darkstalkers

Hmm, nice list. I've tried the demos of Patapon and God of War, didn't think much of them. The Wipeout one ain't too bad, had Burnout Legends before but it got rather stale. Smilie Also had Tekken, might consider getting that one for cheap again. Smilie
On the subject on fighting games, do you know if Power Stone Collection is any good? Always loved that series. Smilie

today i got Naruto ninja destiny and Cooking Mama Smilie

My Deviantart!
TaoFire spilt the water!

Just bought My life as a King and every piece of DLC for it, plus Lost Winds with my points left over. Then bought the PixelJunk Monsters Encore pack for some fun on PS3.

ticket to go see indiana jones!

Got this:

Image for

And:

Image for

(Vol.1,2 and 3)

Also:

Image for

Complete collection of his works, costly but an amazing reads.

And I really want this:

Image for

KAMEHAMEHA!

You got Pink'd.

I'm guessing Burst Limit only goes up to the cell saga? Still want it though.

It's a remake of Budokai 1, still makes me want though.

You got Pink'd.

My own PS3, GTA4, Stranglehold, Condemned 2, Assasins Creed, GT5 Prologue and Mario Kart Wii. Better late than never

I'm thinking of getting Eternal Sonata soon for 360, it's �15 on amazon.co.uk so..

Then after that more manga and Mass Effect.

Both games i've been meaning to get for ages. o_o

Burst Limit a remake of Budokai 1? Pfft, I can get that on GC, no wonder it looked like a step back.

So when's the REAL next gen DBZ game?

Today is bank holiday, but tomorrow I want to buy some things, so I'll post here again then.

Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii.
Killer7 for the Wii (since I no longer have a GameCube to play it on) Smilie

Off topic: I also got the movies Predator with Arnold and Starship Troopers (for the shower scene!) Smilie and the two dvd collection of Best of Red Skeleton. ($5 each)

( Edited 28.05.2008 16:47 by BlueRocks )

Look unto me in every thought. Doubt not. Fear not.

Well i have a busy month coming up, i just got DiRT, Motorstorm and Haze, plus completely payed off my MGS4 collectors edition today.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.