Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

Image for

LostWinds is awesome, great WiiWare game

Image for

x2. It's SO AWESOME. >.< Especially CoOp (is why I bought 2 duh)

Image for

For Lost Winds, which I havn't gotten yet because I've been playing Ring of Fates in all my spare time. Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Image for

Yea, I personally didn't like this game but my brother wanted it. Still good fun I guess.

SuperLink said:
Image for

x2. It\'s SO AWESOME. >.< Especially CoOp (is why I bought 2 duh)

Image for

For Lost Winds, which I havn\'t gotten yet because I\'ve been playing Ring of Fates in all my spare time. Smilie

Does Final Fantasy CC have a propper co-op mode where you can like complete the entire game in multiplayer or is it just one of those side quest things?

( Edited 29.05.2008 14:34 by L )

Nowp, it\'s full & proper. >=D

It\'s hard to find anything about it on the net so I\'ll tell you anything you wanna know over pm or something. I\'d wanna make a thread but FFCC isn\'t as appreciated here on C3 as it should be >;(

The story mode with cutscenes etc is 1 player, and the multiplayer CoOp is a mode where you create your own characters from the 4 races and upgrade them like on the original. (except there\'s levelling too) And then you can do little missions and stuff (which would be the side quests) as well as the full dungeons.

So it\'s basically the same as 1 player but with no cutscenes (or main story), and with custom characters and \"mini-game\" quests.

( Edited 29.05.2008 17:43 by SuperLink )

Oh sweet, this is definitely on my to buy list. 4 players should rock, can't wait now.Smilie

Keep in mind you need a cartridge per player...

A bit of an annoyance but for me & bro only a small price to pay. And no you can't play it over WiFi. The lag would be astronomical Smilie

Yeah I know, it's pretty much the same for all DS games. I'm sure I can find the game for a cheap price somewhere.

L said:
Yeah I know, it's pretty much the same for all DS games. I'm sure I can find the game for a cheap price somewhere.

my mate picked it up for �20 i think, i cant remember where. have a look on play asia and get the american one.

Fuck that crystal chronical shite

Just bought FF8 off ebay because I recently found out my copy stalls at a certain part.

I also bought FF7 again...mainly because my bro smashed my original CD case...waste of money I know but I couldn\'t help my selfSmilie.

( Edited 29.05.2008 19:08 by Blade2t3 )

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I knew Blade would come in here and make the FFCC fans cry eventually.

I looooove FFCC Smilie And I'm currently looking for FFVII-IX. Will prolly end up buying 'em online. Still very expensive for old games online.

They are but it was my birthday recently so I have some cash to spend.

Oh and I actually think the DS crystal chronicle game is decent, just the name brings back horrid memories of the total ass that was the gamecube version.
The multiplayer in the DS version has that same ass feeling because of the total void in the story and progression just feels like a really barren diablo clone. But no one is on chalice duty which is good.

( Edited 29.05.2008 19:20 by Blade2t3 )

The GC one has story D: It was pretty good near the end really. And character creation is great. I loved the GC game.

Echoes221 said:
L said:

my mate picked it up for �20 i think, i cant remember where. have a look on play asia and get the american one.

�23, nice.

�23?! Rip off! Go down to your local GAME and they should have it for only �20. Brand new XD

If they don't maybe it's only the shops in Cornwall. Smilie

I played it for about 10 hours or somthin but doing certain levels over and over got really dull.
The little random encounter story skits didn't really do it for me, felt really weird and out of place.

SuperLink said:
�23?! Rip off! Go down to your local GAME and they should have it for only �20. Brand new XD

If they don't maybe it's only the shops in Cornwall. Smilie

�20Smilie I was expecting it to be �30, even better I won't have to buy it off the net.

I liked those. They made it feel homely, and the Lilties and Yukes gave you cool stuff. And the random snippets of story with the Black Knight made me want to keep going.

What you really need are friends who enjoy it. My brother enjoys it and so do some of our friends, which is the only reason we still play.

We have over 50 hours on our main file, and about 10 hours combined with our 6 other files.

( Edited 29.05.2008 19:37 by SuperLink )

FF: Ring of Fates is �18 on Amazon and Play SmilieSmilie

Image for
Less posty, more gamey.

artmonkey said:
Image for

You have style for that you get a star!

artmonkey said:
Image for

You are my hero Smilie How much and where from?

You don't want to know.

You can't put a price on the pleasure it'll give me. Which is just as well because there are people who'll think I'm utterly insane.

Less posty, more gamey.

Picked up BWii 2 ($9.89) new at EBGames - they were 'clearing out' inventory.

Advance Wars Dual Strike DS ($29.99 used) � at the suggestion of L

Look unto me in every thought. Doubt not. Fear not.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.