Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

NoE are run by radical feminist. Those crazy bitches.Smilie

Image for

Bloody amzing and cant hear anything outside. The best in ear headphone, close to big beefy ones spec:
9mm driver
magnet: NdFeB
Freq range: 100-18000 Hz
impedance: 16 ohms
max input: 10mW

So haps! only �19.99

And of course:

Image for

BEST GAME EVER!!

Triple whammy today.Smilie

Image for

3 quid off eBay.

and

Image for
Image for

a tenner each.

Needless to say I'll be kept busy over the weekend. Smilie

I came close to winning Kotor from the same guy I got Fable from. I'm determined to get it one day, my favourite XBox game.Smilie

Image for
Image for
Image for

Later i'm picking up:

Image for

then a DS game (not sure what yet though)

Zomg, that green ds lite is love. I hate you. Smilie

That green DS just looks too good. I need one.

Image for

From Amazon, should be here in a couple of days.

I'm on a roll Smilie

Double Post >_>

Image for

�19.00

Image for

�9.99 off Zavvi.co.uk.

The music is no where near as good as Rush1 but it\'s still a great game. Marine is a great addition, (finally!) she\'s just so adorable and funny that it\'d be difficult to hate her.Smilie

Trying to get the 6th and 7th Emeralds off Johnny, is it possible!?!Smilie

( Edited 05.07.2008 17:14 by iFrit yoyo )

Off Topic (sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jDgsrWy4TQ

Unboxing of my green DS Lite Smilie

I think you and me must be some of the only people who like Marine Ifrit Smilie Although I like Cream too, I think I must be the only one there.

Pok�mon Ranger is great, underrated and underrecognised.

And I found the Emerald easier to get than on Sonic Rush 1...

I just got this:

Image for

Holy shit my connection is awesome now! :O

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Not video game related, but I just purchased the V for Vendetta trade paperback. Smilie

Image for

iFrit yoyo said:
Trying to get the 6th and 7th Emeralds off Johnny, is it possible!?!Smilie

Regardless of what you think of the games themselves, I don't see how any sane person can deny that the army of characters and the stories are just shit. Bad guy locking cute little animals in robots - now there's a story! It's so good you don't even need to explain it in the game. Just a sentence in the instruction book will doSmilie

You're all kidding yourselves that every new gimp added to the roster enriches the world. They're just really really crap.

Apologies for the rant. It was just hearing that the Chaos Emeralds have ended up in the hands of someone/thing called 'Johnny'. What the hell!!??

On-topic,
Image for

Less posty, more gamey.

Artmonkey, you\'re just being ignorant Smilie Besides, if you knew anything about Sonic Rush Adventure you\'d know it was set in a completely different location to most Sonic games, which is why the only returning characters are Sonic and Tails, while all the new characters introduced will never be seen again.

By the way, Johnny is a robot who can swim fast. From that I think it\'s easy to guess who really has the Chaos Emeralds.

( Edited 06.07.2008 12:44 by SuperLink )

2 White GC Controllers (XL cable), one vintage Cigar (98). Five packets of Rizla and sum moroccan pox. See how they all connect Smilie

Image for

Image for

Linkyshinks where did you order the white GC controllers from?

Play-Asia do them.

Ah thanks.

Yeah Play Asia do them and a few import shops in London. I bought a mint copy of Shenmue also today, a US copy in absolute mint condition! Smilie

Image for

Image for
Guest 12.07.2008#197
Image for

Haunting lyrics and voice. We have some great music that comes out of Bristol, it's a great melting pot.

Guest 12.07.2008#199

It's great. Known about them for a week or 2 and already listened to the full album 20 to 30 times, but it's got to be dark outside. It's not music I would play on a summer day really.
Have you got any other albums by them you would recommend perhaps? Was thinking of obtaining 'Third'.

Lol, lucky Linky! Smilie I decided to be a cheap ass and get myself some fake white ones Smilie

Dying for a wavebird or two tho!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.