Latest Purchases

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Picked up the Noble map pack for Halo Reach.. only 400 MS points!

borderlands goty pc �£7.50 thank you steam Smilie

Phoenixus said:

I owe ya Azuardo. Smilie

GAME, 13 quid? Right? Smilie

Indeedy. Smilie

This should arrive in a few hours hopefully;

Image for

( Edited 13.04.2011 22:48 by Phoenixus )

Bump.

Bought this last week, is an excellent holder.

Image for

I've modified it a little too; cut two pass-through lines in the back to make a belt clip; is now the perfect 3DS travel companion. Smilie

Our member of the week

Bought this (except it was the grey and black one, to match my cosmos black 3DS) :

Image for

It came with screen protector films, cartridge cases, an additional stylus and a cleaning cloth, which for 10€ made for a nice bundle. Don't like the texture of the exterior though :/.

And ordered this :

Image for

Wanted to give my 3DS some battery life boost Smilie. Right now I can barely get 3 and a half hours out of it with wifi turned off 90% of the time, 3d turned off half the time and energy saving mode on, which is far from the 7 to 8 hours mentionned here on C3 :/.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Is that a third party battery? Was it fairly expensive? I got a higher capacity PSP battery and it barely lasted half the time of the lower voltage original.
Let us know how the battery goes, I might be interested in one too. Smilie

( Edited 17.04.2011 14:54 by Phoenixus )

Our member of the week

It's a third party one. It comes at about 6�£ from UK sellers on ebay. Can't order in the UK though cuz' I don't have a Paypal account :/, so I ordered from a French seller for 11€.

It's 1800 mAh, and the original one is 1300 mAh, so logic would say that it should last about 40% more than the first one. I'll post a report on that later on. I saw 2000mAh ones too at UK sellers, still on ebay.

I got a third party battery for my DS Phat a while back for just 1€ on auction, same capacity as the original one, and it lasted just the same as the original. I think it's the same manufacturer as this one actually, judging from the font used for all the writings on it.

( Edited 17.04.2011 15:05 by Kafei2006 )

Image for
Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I saw this for €30 in a retro games shop and couldn't stop myself from buying it. Other than few tiny tears on the booklet, it is in perfect condition. I never owned it for the N64, only got a loan of it. And although I have it on the GC and Wii, I needed to get it again.

By the way, the European box art for it is great. It's better than the Japanese, and as usual the US one is shit.

Image for

^ Nice buy.

Bit of an update for me. Bought 4 new games for the PS3 last night.

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

It's so totally all kinds of awesome

Our member of the week

Been playing Burnout Paradise for a while on PC. Nice purchase Smilie. I'm addicted to the soundtrack of this one, I must say Smilie, on top of the game being so good.

Been a while so here goes...

Image for

A very well made game. The single player campaign is MUCH better than the borefest in the first game. Just the first level alone is a lot of fun. They certainly got better at level design. Even with the cheesy dialogue/voice acting, the story is actually nice to get into.

The online is faster and the features are much improved. It's a little buggy at the moment but the ability to patch should fix that. My main problem with online is that you can't simply choose to play on team deathmatch. You have to select team games and hope Team Deathmatch comes up as one of the two options to pop up. Smilie Overall, one of the best looking, well made third party games on Wii. Not even tried the spiltscreen mode yet. Smilie

Image for

I loved the Robo bonus levels in the first Dodo game so a full game of them at only 200 points was a must buy for me. Smilie

Image for

Amazing game and I love how fast the game is.

Image for

A good game though such a lazy release at the same time due to Wuhu Island being rehashed from Wii Sports. More locations would have been nice Nintendo!

Image for

Lovely album! Brendan Urie has a really nice voice (amongst other things...) and the songs are great. Smilie

Image for

Got it during the one day sale (half off). Very creepy game and one that made me jump a number of times. Well worth it. Smilie

Image for

Yes, I caved in. My treetop manor and hillside cabin, complete with waterfall have got me addicted. I'm currently constructing a lighthouse and underground rails system. Smilie

( Edited 22.04.2011 21:25 by Ifrit XXII )

I'm not big on mobile phones, but my old one broke down and it's unable to be fixed. I ordered this today and hopefully it will last me some years.

It's the best budget phone I could find and I got a really great deal on it.

HTC Wildfire

Image for

saunderscowie said:
Image for

Hey, let us know what it's like when you watch it. I'm dying to see it but am low on funds at the moment.

Firetrap Messenger bag
Portal 2 Xbox (fucking awesome)

Image for

Got a small Sony Vaio notebook a couple of months ago and already the keys are sticky. I have so many final papers to write this week, and a few sticky keys were so infuriating I went out to the apple store and bought a USB cable version of the best keyboard I've ever used. Don't want to sound like a geek, but typing on this is heaven. Haha.

( Edited 25.04.2011 23:51 by Soundworks )

Yeah. I wouldn't want to look like a geek on Cubed3, Soundworks. Best put on your coolface.

( Edited 26.04.2011 00:57 by Slydevil )

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Image for

Image for

Haven't bought any manga in ages so I figured I'd treat myself Smilie

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

Soundworks said:
Trolololol

HAHAHA Was not expecting that. Smilie
I agree, there are only two keyboards that I love phenomenally, the apple keyboard there, and my Razer Lycosa :
Image for

Its a perfect balance between the Chiclet style found on apple keyboards, and standard OEM's. Its typing heaven, it actually makes doing work somewhat enjoyable (yes I did just say that). I want a Mac Book pro though, I'm sick to death of my laptop. And Windows.

( Edited 26.04.2011 18:52 by Echoes221 )

Echoes221 said:

HAHAHA Was not expecting that. Smilie
I agree, there are only two keyboards that I love phenomenally, the apple keyboard there, and my Razer Lycosa :
Image for

Its a perfect balance between the Chiclet style found on apple keyboards, and standard OEM's. Its typing heaven, it actually makes doing work somewhat enjoyable (yes I did just say that). I want a Mac Book pro though, I'm sick to death of my laptop. And Windows.

That looks awesome. Yeah, I'm the same, I've lost all patience with Windows and PCs in general. Whilst on my year's study abroad in the US, I've had two laptops die and the new replacement is already showing problems. Granted, it's very bad luck - but I'm still done with it. I don't mind paying the premium if it always works and lasts. Getting an iMac when back in the UK.

Yeah, I think as Laptops as well, they are much better, same, if not more, power and a awesome 7 hour battery life. + God for your media based things tom Smilie I'm trying to get better at video edition too, and Windows sucks at anything like that.

Brought this today though *le sigh*

Image for

��£34 Shopto.net
Can't believe I've already had my xbox for a year.

( Edited 26.04.2011 19:12 by Echoes221 )

Sooo..I was just checking Amazon a bit again and saw a copy of The World Ends With You, a game which I'm trying to get for MONTHS with 2 failed attempts so far. Some of you might remember me moaning around here about that a while ago(seriously, fuck those retailers).

So yea, I ordered it in a heartbeat before somebody else would snatch it. It's an used European copy though, which are rare as shit at this point. Funny how it was still cheaper than any of the new US import copies(all above €50), as those are really damn cheap with new copies still going for around 20$ in the US. 42€+€8 shipping is quite a lot for an used game but it's totally worth it in my eyes and owning an extremely rare European copy would be pretty awesome, I guess. Smilie I don't care much about its condition as long as the game is working fine so going for a used copy seems to be the better choice for me anyways.

Hopefully everything will turn out well this time. Smilie I don't think I can take one more incident where I don't receive it for whatever reason after that happening twice already. Smilie

( Edited 27.04.2011 16:32 by SirLink )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.