Get tah PiSstoo.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 18.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Damn, its a pity I sold my Twin Snakes copy a couple of months ago, you could\'ve bought it off me. Smilie
Glad to hear you\'ve got a PS2 7 years late.Smilie
Quick tip, FF7 starts off crap, but stick with it, trust me on that one. Smilie

Add to your \'get\' list, Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped, best game of the series, also PS1 Spiderman if you can find it for cheap, its great fun. And if you like the Soul Calibur series, you might want to check out Soul Blade, worth it just for the intro sequence. Smilie
Oh, and yep, a PS1 Memory Card is needed for PS1 games. They\'re quite cheap now though, so no worries.Smilie

( Edited 11.04.2008 07:21 by Phoenixus )

Oh yeah! I need Soul Blade! Is it rare in UK? I don't think I've ever seen it! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Just MGS1 on the PS1 You can get it for like

Nah, everyone says Twin Snakes is better... and I'm a Nintendo fan, & I want to see Mario & Yoshi on Otacon's desk... instead of some wannabes! If there's even anything there at all on the PS1 version >=D

And if I can actually find a PS1 memory card, I sure hope it's that cheap, keep in mind shopping online is very hard for me, so shopping online mass will be pretty much impossible.

Not to worry, GAME has MGS:TS on GC for

Horsez, Dogz, Catz, Hamsterz and Tigerz.

I think you'll pleasantly enjoy those games.

Shadow of the Collosus, ICO, Disgea, Devil May Cry, Star Ocean 3 (if you liked ToS, you'll love this), God of War, Ratchet and Clank games, Jak and Daxter games, Tekken, Katamari Damacy and Kingdom Hearts. There's so much more but these are the games I can remember at the moment.

Will I need to play the first 2 Star Ocean games first?

I refuse to get Ratchet & Clank, or Jak & Daxter Smilie

I'll prolly end up getting Kingdom Hearts, and yes to the DMC series too, I'll prolly get 4 on 360 anyways.

And maybes to all the others. Smilie

SuperLink said:
Oh yeah! I need Soul Blade! Is it rare in UK? I don't think I've ever seen it! Smilie

Best to wait for the car boot sales, thats where I found mine.Smilie

PS2-wise that hasn't been mentioned yet, try and track down Dark Chronicle and Dragon Quest 8 (the latter will be easier that the former), and Grandia 2 as well. (If you hadn't guessed, I love me RPGs. Smilie)

No you won't need to have played the original Star Oceans. I haven't and I still enjoyed 3. There is no story relation that I know of, just set in the same "universe" type thing. I heard Rouge Galaxy was pretty good to, might want to check that out. (RPGs ftw).

Gamestation probalbly have loads of them, you just have to ask them. If it\'s a slim model, you need to get an official Sony memory card for teh PS1 as otherwise it wouldn\'t work.

And, Yeah, Twin Snakes was crap compared to the PS1 game.

Edit: And you NEED Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. I can\'t see why anyone wouldn\'t buy them

( Edited 11.04.2008 16:28 by X )

My PS2 is an old clunky one. I couldn't find any PS1 games or cards in GameStation (the one I go to is pretty much 100% stripped of any retro stuff it once had... it's tragic)

I saw a Star Ocean game at GameStation, but it had some subtitle I'd never heard before, so I left it.

Games I got:
GameStation I go to sucks now, so I only got FFX from there, and a PS2 controller+memory card. Controller was new and memory card is in good condition. I'm pleasently surprised FFX still works though... Smilie

GAME is better than that GameStation: I got SCIII, FFX-2 and Kingdom Hearts. I used the points on my GAME Card I'd been saving for years, and it was a 3 for 2 deal, so it was only about

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.