Rumor: Skies of Arcadia 2 To Show Up This Year? [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I've beaten the first one on DC, then Legends on GC (the DC one was long, and the Legends one was a tiny bit revised... e.g. the ship value in Legends doesn't even matter...) and I plan on beating it again when #2 comes out =) Yafutoma vs. Armada cutscene ftw! That and Ramirez battle (all of them) + music for it ftw too!

Sure.
NecromancerG (guest) 16.11.2009#27

HELL YES! I absolutly loved skies of arcadia! A sequal would be only the greatest thing ever! Heres hoping that there is one coming out!SmilieSmilieSmilie

the blue roughs (guest) 14.02.2010#28

Yes I want a skys of arkadea 2 that game was epic

Raiu (guest) 30.03.2010#29

It has been about two years after this thing has been posted and STILL no SKIES OF ARCADIA 2!!Has anyone even heard a littly about this? I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS BIBLE TO MANY GAMERS WILL BE CONTINUED!!!! And I think that the next game would be a lot about the rumored BLACK MOON, other than that, I have no clue.

Kireek Nagasaki (guest) 19.04.2010#30

FUCK YEAH I DO!!! ALWAYS BEEN A BIG FAN OF IT! when it first came out on the Dreamcast Good O'll days!!! SmilieSmilie

Pen64guy (guest) 21.04.2010#31

SmilieHells to t he frigging yes!!!

Stavie (guest) 12.06.2010#32

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEE

chase (guest) 12.06.2010#33

i would love to see a sequel for Skies. i would be happy if they just remade the original but enhanced the graphics and gave voices to the characters so you wouldn't have to read everything

Shadow (guest) 16.07.2010#34

i played the first one over adn over i loved the game and i would not stop playing it i wish they would bring it out on wii or xbox260 beacuse tehey are the consoles i currently own that it might come out on but mainly the wii i would give load of money to be able to play a new one of it and see if it was any good now than it was beforeSmilieSmilie

frosty (guest) 26.07.2010#35

FUUUUUUUCK YES

Jezenia (guest) 28.07.2010#36

i love skies of arcadia so much i still play it on dreamcast pintas quest is addicting when u cant be next to ur tv

Edward (guest) 05.08.2010#37

Please , tell the people about the release date of this game. I'm a hardcore fan of skies of arcadia and I'd love to know when skies of arcadia 2 will release.

MrsStowe03 (guest) 17.02.2011#38

OH my do not toy with me I love this game as much as I love zelda WE Need another skies of arcadia

furking awesome (guest) 27.03.2011#39

ive seen this post many times over the past 5 years u just changed it so it would look like its more recent. i want the SoA 2 but it really pisses me off that people just keep posting shit that might not be true because its a german site means that not many people are going to go to that artical and spend 3 hours using google translate to figure out if its true or not i hate people who give false hope cause they are dicks or they have no better use of there time

Stuart A (guest) 26.09.2022#40

Pen64guy (guest) said:
SmilieHells to t he frigging yes!!!

yes lass is it on yet?  

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.