Anime/Manga Fan Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just finished up a short series called Eden of the East. There's not much crazy action that many expect from anime, and although the story-line is not the greatest thing since sliced bread, it's still pretty good and the overall concept of the show is fascinating. It makes you wonder what would happen if the contents of the show occurred in real life.

I recommend giving it a watch, seeing as it's not long and is also available on Netflix, for all you lazy individuals such as myself. Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Phoenixus said:
Needed a new Anime to get into and watch on the bus to/from work everyday, so I'm trying out Black Cat; pretty damn good so far, Sven is awesome.

Black Cat is awesome. I bought the whole boxset just because of Sven's English Dub.

Really enjoying Gintama at the moment, very happy they continued the series.

( Edited 11.07.2011 08:49 by Ultima )

Agreed Gintama is still one of the classics

I like to watch anime like one piece...

( Edited 20.07.2011 09:40 by Mason )

Idk if this is the right place to put this as there have been many arguments as to whether this show is an anime or a western cartoon, but I'm way too excited to care right now Smilie

Bleach

Fucking. Epic.

I know! I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is going on!

Bleach spoiler

Masterful troll Kubo. Smilie

Yeah, that's what I figured. My guess is now that

( Edited 28.07.2011 02:18 by Phoenixus )

Phoenixus said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. This arc is getting more and more interesting Smilie Can't wait for the next chapter, was a good cliff hanger. Kubo just hit everything we thought we knew with a hammer.

I think all three of the big 3 were great this week. Especially Naruto.

As for bleach,

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Shits about to go down in One Piece, Luffy has his serious face on, you don't fuck with him when he's like that. I can't wait to see all the crews new abilities Smilie

About time we got back into action to be honest. I was getting restless with the dragged out childhood arc.

Bleach: I totally called it man!

Echoes221 said:
Yeah, that's what I figured. My guess is now that

Bleach;

Phoenixus said:
Bleach;

Naruto

One Piece

Bleach

Yeah that was obvious.

Naruto

One Piece

@Stulaw:

Well then, it could be

( Edited 25.08.2011 13:26 by Stulaw )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson, Steven M

There are 3 members online at the moment.