Rate the latest film youve watched

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The pure shitness in the movie resulted in some comedy and the spice girls give me a boner. So leave them alone they earned their 1.

( Edited 30.10.2017 02:43 by Guest )

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Last film I watched was 21. Wasn't all that but it was about gambling so that's alright. A 6/10 maybe?

Actually that's a lie, I watched Chronicles of Narnia on telly the other night. It was pretty bloody good too. 8/10

Howl's Moving Castle

The best animated film I have seen in years. Go watch it right now.

9/10

Evangelion Neon Genesis - You are Not Alone.

Never saw the series or read the manga, but I thoroughly enjoyed this and am very eager to learn more about the angels. Although the reluctant hero aspect and the big breasted woman get old fast. Still, great film, eagerly awaiting the release of the next theatrical version of Evangelion.

8/10

[b]American History X[/b} I guess is kind of the most recent I've watched.

It's good. 9/10.3

Oh I also watched the two Death Note films recently.

First gets a 8/10, second gets a 7/10 (I liked the ending, though).

Persepolis 9/10 - Great

Caramel- 8/10 - Sweet film

Angus said:
Old Boy 9/10 (-1 for the fact that I left the film disturbed)

LS, I haven't seen the other Vengeance films. Are they really that good?

Lady is amazing, especially in how it controls the viewers emotions on puppet strings. The direction and style is of the very highest calibre and puts Hollywood crap to shame. It really is a quality film well worth watching.

Disturbia

Having i've been meaning to watch this film since it's originally release back last year I have finally watched it. I bought it yesterday afternoon and I must say it was definitely worth the wait.

It was a great film. Shia LaBeouf is shaping up to be one of my favourite actors.

Resident evil 3 - extinction , 7 out of 10

The Happening - 2 out of 10...A bafflingly inept piece of film-making; appalling script, absurd storyline, nonsensical plot developments, wooden characters, and a sound-mic that accidentally has more screen time than Mark Wahlberg. Gutted, as I was really looking forward to it too...

You Don't Mess With the Zohan- 6/10

I was disappointed with it. It had a few jokes that made me laugh loudly, but it was mostly crude jokes about Adam Sandler's crotch or sexual innuendo. I don't like that type of humor in general, but even if I did, the jokes are so overused I think they would get tiring.

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Eraser.

Classic Arnie film, but not his best. But still good fun 7/10.

I am watching the Happening tomorrow... I know it's going to be shit but the ticket was free..

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
10/10
Thought it was excellent.Smilie

ANAL M.I.L.F.S.

Lots of older ladies taking it up the shit hole, which is what I expected for my �20. However, most of them are rotters, and are not 'milfs' at all. They are not mums you would like to fuck. So yeah, a bit disappointed really.

6/10.

The Happening

This film is so bad it's beyond terrible. The acting, script were ridiculously poor.

The following lines basically sum up the films script:

"Hot dogs"
"You like hot dogs don't you?"
"It's happening"
"Whats happening?"
"Happening"
"The plants!"

Mark Wahlberg is a great actor but not even he could save this turkey.

Something else I might add, no spoilers but in the scene when they are in the house and Mark holds a glass of wine I SWEAR you can see the boom mic in the top of the frame.. How could you make a mistake like that, seriously?

Despite how bad it is, I enjoyed watching it plainly because IT was so terrible. I went with two of my friend and we didn't speak through the entire film but we talked about it throughout. We laughed alot because it was so bad.

I rated it 4/10 on IMDb.

I definitely would not recommend you watch it but it burnt a few hours, I had a break from college watching it and I laughed alot. Mind you I laughed at the film not with it.

The Happening sounds awesome. I'm definitely in the mood of wasting money to watch a terrible movie that will make me laugh.

Kung-fu Panda
Not bad actually, quite humorous at times and overall, it was enjoyable to watch. 7/10

New Futurama movie: 7/10 - Pretty good but you can tell it's just a few episodes tacked together tbh.

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

Get Smart-9.5/10

One of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. Definitely a must see for anyone.

I may be somewhat biased as I was a big fan of the old TV show, and I'm also a fan of Steve Carrel. However, I saw it with a couple of friends, and one of them had never seen the show and they still thought it was wonderful.

There's no need to have ever watched the show to enjoy the movie. Some of the jokes, like the phrase "missed it by that much" or seeing the shoe-phone have a little more impact if you've see the show, but you're never left out of the loop.

Go see it.

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Halloween- (The new one)- 3/10

A shame to the original.

And on another note, am I the only one that despises Shia Lebouf, brutal actor.

Get Smart - 9/10
Funniest movie I have ever seen. The laughs are sustained longer than in The Simpsons Movie. While having watched the tv series is not necessary it does help with the cameos as well, dumkoff. And that must have been the original H.Y.M.I.E as well.

And

Look unto me in every thought. Doubt not. Fear not.

Kung Fu Panda Smilie Awsome movie I lauighed a lot!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

And on another note, am I the only one that despises Shia Lebouf, brutal actor.

I'm not a huge fan of him either.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Fuck Shia Lebouf! Although I still liked Transformers.

One flew over the cuckoos nest - One of those post hippie movies... Bloody brilliant actually. Jack Nicholson makes a stunning performance, and it winds up being incredibly powerful watching.

9/10

Cool Hand Luke - Another one, with the benefit that it's actually quotable. Paul Newman in a sterling performance, but with one of the most depressing endings out there.

9/10

The Happening (lol)- 5/10

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.