Last film you watched

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 23:15
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yep, defo looking forward to where the future is going in Blomkamp's movie and what he decides to do canonically, but I will probably dislike it by default if it's using clone Ripley, so I'm still apprehensive.

And like I say with Prometheus before, it seemed to rewrite things from Alien 1. Unless I've truly missed something, I still don't get how they discover that human ancestor alien skeleton in its cockpit with chest burst open when he actually got out and got killed by the alien in Prometheus. So can only assume that's a rewrite of that original event and wonder if there could be more in Covenant.

Our member of the week

( Edited 26.12.2016 10:22 by RudyC3 )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer
Our member of the week

There's a dedicated wikia, I believe it's called xenopedia, that should offer some interesting reading.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Watched Hard Candy again the other night. Really good film that. I'm gonna try and catch up on another Ellen Page film I've missed, Into the Forest.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
K-Pop Korner - The Best of Korean Music
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Adam Riley, Azuardo

There are 2 members online at the moment.