Rate the latest film youve watched

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yep, defo looking forward to where the future is going in Blomkamp's movie and what he decides to do canonically, but I will probably dislike it by default if it's using clone Ripley, so I'm still apprehensive.

And like I say with Prometheus before, it seemed to rewrite things from Alien 1. Unless I've truly missed something, I still don't get how they discover that human ancestor alien skeleton in its cockpit with chest burst open when he actually got out and got killed by the alien in Prometheus. So can only assume that's a rewrite of that original event and wonder if there could be more in Covenant.

( Edited 17.01.2018 09:30 by Guest )

Our member of the week

( Edited 30.10.2017 05:49 by Guest )

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Our member of the week

There's a dedicated wikia, I believe it's called xenopedia, that should offer some interesting reading.

Watched Hard Candy again the other night. Really good film that. I'm gonna try and catch up on another Ellen Page film I've missed, Into the Forest.

Watched Arnie classic Commando a couple of months back.

Watched this yesterday:

Image for

As far as these Resi CG movies go, I enjoyed this. The story was pretty decent, and things didn't go OTT too quickly, so it built up to a good finale. There was still some crazy shit going on, and it seemed like the heroes of the movie had a strong disregard for other humans when fighting the bad guys, blowing shit up, destroying buildings, and flipping moving cars. Otherwise, not bad, but wished there was a bit more of the tense horror featured in the opening part of the film.

Oh, and was great to see Rebecca again. Wished we saw more of a combat side to her that we know she has from RE0 and RE1 tho.

Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
Oh, and was great to see Rebecca again. Wished we saw more of a combat side to her that we know she has from RE0 and RE1 tho.

You mean that side?

Image for

lol I didn't know about that as I never played through the original game till REmake. Can't even remember if they made her any better in it actually XD At least she was completely playable and could kill shit in RE0 :p

Our member of the week

Azuardo said:
lol I didn't know about that as I never played through the original game till REmake. Can't even remember if they made her any better in it actually XD At least she was completely playable and could kill shit in RE0 :p

Let's just say at least she had an actually capable voice actor in REmake. Well all of the cast was more capable in REmake, but that wasn't a hard thing to accomplish. She was playable in both the original and REmake for a short portion of the game when playing as Chris, but I always felt that her role in RE1/REmake clashed with her more fighting type in RE0, cause she seemed weaker and more helpless in RE1.

Yeah, remembering her main role in RE0, it conflicts with how they present her in RE1. Sucks. But I think they did the right thing in making her a professor in Vendetta. She was a genius, after all, so made sense she didn't remain in the combat field.

Recently I re-watched "Your Name", now that it's finally out on DVD.

Definitely a great watch, Shinkai's best I think!

Still overshadowed by how deep and interesting "A Silent Voice" ended up being though!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

=13.3333pxAlvin and the Chipmunks 

The last one I watched starred Eva Lovia. But that's just because she her was interviewed on Triggernometry so I had to some research on who she her was and all.

Pretty good actress (she her) actually!

You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart...you're always in my heart. Love u!

Welcome to Raccoon City! So long as you can ignore the fact it's not got a game cannon story, it's a fun zombie horror flick with loads of references that fans will love!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Watched Creed III the other week.

I thought it was great sequel. I love the Rocky films and Rocky as a character, but I kind of liked that this really gave a full focus on just Adonis and his back story more. Great fight scenes, too. Especially one in particular during one of the rounds of the final fight.

It's not doing anything groundbreaking or special, but it's another solid sequel in the Creed series of films.

I'd give it an 8/10

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.