Rate the latest film youve watched

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2

Gotta love Jackie Chan films. Both great fun I want to watch Rush Hour 3 soon.

I love at the end of Rush Hour 2 they run the outtakes with the credits and the final one is this guy smashing into a car after being kicked out a building. Chris turns to Jackie and says "Damn he ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3"

So funny Smilie

The Dark Knight.

Absolutely incredible. After the first scene involving the Joker, I just couldn't wait until he appeared again. Casting was perfect, the script was just impeccable, i'd say it's the only thing that exceeds Heath's performance.

I could go on for hours..

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant.

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

The Dark Knight
Smilie 10/10 Smilie

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

My impressions: Meh.

Nothing really stands out to me.

KU cha Ku cha Hota Har : 10/10

a simple indian film

-------Conduit FC=3738-7807-0409----------
--------Cod 5 FC= 3652-5701-8783----------
----------SSBB FC= Coming Soon------------

Saving Private Ryan

9.7 out of 10
Well kiddies, Stephen Spielberg delivers again with one of the best movies of all time, #71 on AFI's 100 Best Movies of All Time. Probably the best and most realistic WWII movie in existense. It made you feel for the characters and gave you a point of view from the soldiers themselves.

Truely amazing!!!Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Jurney to the centre of the earth 3D, 6/10, the 3D wasn't too great, could've been alot better, but I didn't get Bored.

Be Kind Rewind. 2/10.
It had like three small funny moments then it was boring. Just Simply, don't watch it, jack black wasn't even funny at all, and the camera angles and stuff were just poor. The story was predictable, and the acting was seriously below par.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Well after watching a hat-trick of great films I have moved onto mediocrity. Adventures of Johny Tao -5/10

Guest 02.08.2008#109

The Dark Knight

Great looking film with quite a few sleep inducing parts again, a horrible, irritating voice for Batman, and a strange and not really believable change of character for Harvey Dent. The swapping of adresses by the Joker was too obvious, but he saved the film from scoring a bad mark for me. Cheesy ending too with the 'he has to flee, he is the batman...blabla, the dark knight' really got on my tits.
The Joker was just too funny though.

6/10

Meet the spartans.
Was better than Be Kind Rewind, but honestly, all there was was gay jokes about the spartans and really poor lookalikes. Also the End part didn't need to be there.
5/10.

The Rocky Horror picture show.
Classic, cheesy, funny, but had the time warp running through my head which got annoying, but that was after the film. It still is a very good but cheesy film, which it's men to be.
8/10

Surf Ninjas 10/10

Saw Die Hard 4 (correct me with the 4.0 at the risk of a virtual groin kicking) and I thought it was pretty damn good. Never really cared for the plot of Die Hard films seeing as they're all just excuses for 80 odd mins worth of action - but I actually found myself getting into this one. Obviously it wasn't great, but it felt like it mattered to me, unlike the previous ones. Overall it's a pretty great movie as long as you know what you signed up for. Smilie

I also saw Need for Speed/The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (which ever one it is, it's all the same to me) which wasn't too bad. The American lead is a twat and a half and laughed uncontrolably everytime bow-wow appeared on screen, but other than that it was alright. I think the whole drifting enphasis was a little weird (it's the kind of enphasis you might put on a video game, not a film) but in the end it just about worked. The plot was somewhat flawed, for instance, after Sean's Dad spends the majority of the film trying to keep his son in line for once, at the end he randomly decides to dismiss the fact someone was killed party due to him and allows him to "take responsibility" by drifting fast cars through precarious mountains.

I don't know. Maybe I've lived in Wales so long I've finally become one of those country dwellers confused and bewildered by city life... Smilie

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Half of The Godfather 4/10-
I'm sorry to any fans of this movie, but I just couldn't get through the whole thing. I mean, I heard it was one of the greatest movies ever, so I thought "I gotta check this out"I mean, I wanted to like it, but it was just so sleep inducing...Smilie

Conduit FC: 0431-6660-0908

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Great movie also, I have alot of fond memories with that movie. I haven't seen the 2005 re-make but I do feel that this is one of those timeless classics that shouldn't even be remade.

I also watched Highlander The Search for Vengeance.

It's an Anime movie and I thought it was great.

8/10

Vantage Point

8 out of 10

It was indeed a good action movie that kept me on the edge the whole time trying to figure out what exactly happened with the plot. It showed the whole scene threw 8 points of view, and it was just brilliant. It was great!!!Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

The Wackness - 9/10

Ben Kingsley is quality.

The Dark Knight

Seen it twice now and think it's quality. Heath Ledger as everyone says steals it as the Joker, hilarious and genuinely dark. It is worth watching just for him, but the film stands up with this performance.

I disagree with those who have claimed this film is too Hollywood, it has a dark streak to it throughout and there are plenty of innocent people killed. Furthermore, I found the moral issues held real weight that should not be confused with 'sentimentality.'

Elsewhere the film has moments of real class, good fight scenes and other good performances. Bale is good to watch particularly in full Batman guise, and Michael Caine shines also - "The Lamborghini then. Much more subtle."

Overall a film that should be seen.

saunderscowie said:
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Great movie also, I have alot of fond memories with that movie. I haven\'t seen the 2005 re-make but I do feel that this is one of those timeless classics that shouldn\'t even be remade.
8/10

It\'s not a remake though. It\'s actually better than Willy wonka, if only for the fact it follows the book with charlie being english, and it\'s actually called charlie and the chocolate factory.
The oompa loompa songs aren\'t exactly as good, but then, the first movie was a musical, unlike the newer film.
I give it a 9/10

( Edited 10.08.2008 13:08 by Stulaw )

What's eating gilbert grape? - 10/10

Journey to the centre of the earth - 7/10 (great technology, can't wait to see more)

America: freedom to fascism - 10/10 Brilliant documentary even if the title is a bit suspect

Before the devil knows you're dead - 9/10 Stylish, maybe too stylish, great soundtrack.

There will be blood - 9/10 BASTARD FROM A BASKET...great film

No country for old men 8/10 Bit sparse for me, still very good thriller... "flip this coin", "Why?, "Just flip the coin". Also: "hold still just for minute...". Fucking nutcase.

I'm probably going to watch the fountain or mullholland drive tonight. V excited.

2509 2156 5486

Batman Gotham Knight 8/10

Was expecting it to be shit like the animatrix but I really liked it.

Probably the coolest bit in the film

( Edited 10.08.2008 21:00 by James2t3 )

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

The fountain - 7.5/10 missed oppurtunity. Geat subject matter, ambitious director, great actors, didn\'t quite come together. It was all a bit low fi (cheap sets etc) and a bit drawn out and as a result seemed melodramatic when it needed to seem profound. Some reall really good moments and stylish direction though. Good film but could have been so much better. Shame.

lots of edits

( Edited 10.08.2008 21:17 by KingDom )

2509 2156 5486

i Robot

9 out of 10

This was a spectacular movie with a great plot and just the right amount of action and humor. Plus, it reasures my theory that machines will one day rule humanity with an iron fist. I called it!

Guest 11.08.2008#123

Batman Gotham Knight

Six short cartoons, different in style and plot. The first one is a fun and uncoventional little take on Batman, which I thought was great. The legs and heads of the people were strange though. It continues with a good second film, very dark and occasionally exciting and I was really liking the DVD thus far.
Then it dips with the third one. Not interesting, the only thing that was good about it was the conversation at the golf course I guess. Rubbish suit for Batman as well as his 16 year old appearance.
Fourth cartoon wasn't much either and nothing compared to the fifth, which had the awesome bit Blade put in spoiler tags and a cool part with the moving train.

8/10, 8/10, 4/10, 5/10, 8/10

Get Smart 7/10

The Dark Knight for the second time.

10/10 again.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.