Rate the latest film youve watched

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I know man he is just so fast. I loved the film , and I haven't seen The Warrior King I may check it out.

I'm seeing Defiance tomorrow evening so i'll post about that tomorrow.

Equilibrium 10/10

I forgot How awesome it wasSmilie

I just had a Hitchcock fest watched rear window, the man who knew too much, psycho and vertigo. Gotta love the classics. My pick is rear window from the bunch i watched although psycho still has one of the best characters in film history.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

9/10

saunderscowie said:

9/10

Yawn less talking more action 8/10

Sweeney Todd

A horror musical? Double win! Smilie

9/10

Over the last 2 days, I watched the entire extended trilogy of Lord of the Rings. Much more awesome than the theatrical cuts. Now I'm gonna start looking into all the features they made for them.

Fellowship of the ring - 8/10 - A lot of talking. Still pretty good.

The Two Towers - 9/10 - More action-y than the first, even better

Return of the King - 10/10 - This film is awesome. And the extended cut adds another hour to the awesome and puts Christopher Lee back into it!!! (for like 2 minutes).

Really can't wait for The Hobbit. Guillermo Del Toro directing with the writers of the Lord of The Rings? Hell Yeah

Birdo Is A Tranny said:
saunderscowie said:

9/10

Yawn less talking more action 8/10

Sweeney Todd

A horror musical? Double win! Smilie

9/10

I didnn't mind the talking, it's 2:40 hours long and I didn't get bored once - sign of a good film.

I have just watched the latested Stephen King adaption called The Mist. It is one of the best horror movies so far. There are these monsters that come out of teh mist and devouer people. Very creepy. Good film 9/10

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Mum and Dad

7/10
Sick.

( Edited 16.01.2009 10:55 by Linkyshinks )

Ip man - 9/10

good story and fantastic martial arts, well worth a watch

MiiWiiKing said:
Ip man - 9/10

good story and fantastic martial arts, well worth a watch

I'm dying to see that, can't find any European release dates though.

Throne of Blood - 8/10
Akira Kurosawa's adaption of Macbeth made me enjoy one of my most hated plays. Kurosawa is fairly unfaithful to the text, imprinting much of his own ideas, but again that's what directing is about (well script adaption is suppose). So much better than Roman Polanski's Macbeth.

I didn't get a chance to watch Seven Samurai, so tired I fell asleep during the first hour, although that in itself was well worthy of 10/10.

Can't wait to see Red Cliff tooSmilie

Linkyshinks said:
Mum and Dad

7/10
Sick.

I watched that last Sunday, great film. I really liked it, but some parts were really disturbing. I thought the acting was especially good from the family.

8/10

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Return of the King

Both pretty stunning.

Infernal Affairs - 9/10
An excellent film, but I think I prefere Martin Scorsese's adaptation, "The Departed". Jack Nickelson is such a better actor than the person who plays the same role in Infernal Affairs.

And just saw the trailer for Gran Torino, can't wait!

The Untouchables
8/10

The Wrestler 9/10

Raging Bull

8.5/10

( Edited 18.01.2009 20:32 by saunderscowie )

I have just watched the dark knight for the fourth time and I still get loads of enjoyment out of the story. The action and effects are just amazing. And the Joker, WOOOOOW, what a mad man. But the thing that does annoy me is the fact that Christian Bales voice can go so deep. I mean that must hurt your voice very badly. 10/10

( Edited 19.01.2009 13:24 by Super Sonic )

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

with crank 2 comimg out this spring i thought id re-watch crank.
Crank- 9/10 jason statham is the man!

cant wait for 2

Sunshine: 10/10
- One of the best Sci-fi titles I've ever seen.

X-Files (IWTB): 7/10
- Nice suspense movie, but not very X-Files...ish.

Indiana Jones: 9/10
- I loved it, but -1 for not being able to get Sean Connery in it.

Batman: The Dark Knight - 6/10.

Was a good film, but it lost my interest before the end, and I shan't be watching it again.

Watched the dark knight again but like I did before I only like the 1st half of the movie, so about 5/10 I would rate.

Resident evil degeneration which is one that not many people liked, I quite enjoyed it. Would rate it 7/10

Nintendo Network ID: LKR000               PSN: LKR000     
3DS: 1246-8696-120                              GT: LKR101

i agree id give resi degeneration 7/10

seven pounds 9/10 superb. you know when u have watched a good film when u r still thinking about it the next day

Luky number sleven 9/10
Brilliant film, good plot twist and just a little bit sick and twisted. Perfect Smilie

Gladiator

9 out of 10= Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. The amount of action is sided by the amount of storyline, so a nice balance occurs. Enough gore to satisify a horror movie, and just enough bad-assness to give it a nice smooth finish. Plus incest. Got to love some incest. Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.