Would you buy Taiko no Tatsujin if released in the West?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

i realydont kono

I have this game and I LOVE IT! Would love a rerelease in the West with added songs.

I think Namco Bandai need to realise that the love of the drum beat is a universal thing. Everyone loves drums, there is something in all of us that find hitting drums fun.

I really want Namco to release this in the west, they should take a look at what Elite Beat Agent/Quendan, Guitar Hero DS is doing, and soon to be Korg DS 10. These are games that are going to sell masses of copies worldwide.

If they do release it they should realise that many many people like the Japanese style and would see it ruined if they changed it because they have a bizarre idea about western tastes. Western tastes want the original Japanese style because it\'s ridiculously cute and charming.

I want a Wii version just as much, and I want some cool wifi white Taiko drums to go with it Smilie

Mario Fart

( Edited 27.07.2008 11:38 by Linkyshinks )

Well Namco US does have a tendency to disappoint me by not releasing games I have looked forward to (various Tales games, the Idolmaster series), but I'll be very surprised if they release this.

I mean, I do own Drum Master, and I'll agree with plenty of people saying that it wasn't that great of a port.
However, if they release this in the US with all of its tracks still intact, I'd be impressed. I've played this a few times before, and I loved most of the tracks. Two thumbs up to Namco US if they decide to localize this.

If they decide to localize this, I'd be impressed. But please, no US tracks. Taiko Drum Master was a failed US port, this game is so much more fun with Japanese songs! I finished all japanese taiko games on the PS2 and Nintendo DS, and I play the arcade version all the time. I really wish that they would localize this.

I would love to play the real arcade with those HUGE Taiko drums, it looks so cool!. Sadly I have yet to see one in a U.K arcade Smilie

I love how the Japanese reinvent their old arts

Smilie

84% of readers want the game...that's pretty decent. I'll pass on the information to BanNam Smilie Cheers for all the votes and comments everyone!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Bart.... said:
Hmm, six new members who all registered today just to post their first post in this thread after each other.

Very unique, I must say...

Even if you suspect that all of these new users is just one person spamming the boards with \"yes\" votes, that begs the question: Why exactly would a person come down here to do that? Would it be because he wants to harm Namco Bandai and/or the music gaming community?

PK Mongoose said:
Does anyone think these new users are actually spies from Namco-Bandai trying to hear our opinion in secret and i\'m revealing their plan?

If I were a spy, you should be thankful that \"the man\" has come down to the masses to hear what should be done next.

( Edited 04.08.2008 21:04 by The Excel )

I'm just glad that so many people from outside came here to vote on the poll. Gives a very good indication of how strongly people feel about the game being translated.

I'll be giving Bandai Namco some choice quotes from the comments as well as just the final % figure.

Guest 05.08.2008#35

that game will be soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun...

The Excel said:
Bart.... said:
Hmm, six new members who all registered today just to post their first post in this thread after each other.

Very unique, I must say...

Even if you suspect that all of these new users is just one person spamming the boards with "yes" votes, that begs the question: Why exactly would a person come down here to do that? Would it be because he wants to harm Namco Bandai and/or the music gaming community?

PK Mongoose said:
Does anyone think these new users are actually spies from Namco-Bandai trying to hear our opinion in secret and i'm revealing their plan?

If I were a spy, you should be thankful that "the man" has come down to the masses to hear what should be done next.

There's that but I also spammed like 5 websites personally to get people to vote on this: http://www.bemanistyle.com/index.php/news/for-the-horde-885

Hope you don't mind.

Certainly not - the more the merrier. 505 Games is interested in the results of this poll, so more support will give them more of a nudge Smilie

ya bi'd might buy look s so random

-------Conduit FC=3738-7807-0409----------
--------Cod 5 FC= 3652-5701-8783----------
----------SSBB FC= Coming Soon------------
rick NL (guest) 15.01.2011#39

i'd love to have it for the european wii, original version if perfect, will buy it right away, rick NL

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.